The post holiday blues

Craigieboy

Normally always looking forward to coming home after a holiday but after arriving back today, I feel ****ing depressed. It was only a week up north with the kids as well.

Back to it tomorrow, 7am start.

I went to Asda and bought myself 15 cans.

Hopefully it will lighten my mood somewhat.

You should always have a holiday booked - even a weekend break - so you've got something to look forward to. ;)

davemclaren
You should always have a holiday booked - even a weekend break - so you've got something to look forward to. ;)

Indeed, back to work tomorrow after nearly 3 weeks off and I've got the Emirates cup to look forward to next weekend. :)

Shame it's at a pesh poor stadium that lacks atmosphere Dave. ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Normally always looking forward to coming home after a holiday but after arriving back today, I feel ****ing depressed. It was only a week up north with the kids as well.

Back to it tomorrow, 7am start.

I went to Asda and bought myself 15 cans.

Hopefully it will lighten my mood somewhat.

Some advice mate dont do the 15 cans in ,have 4 an early night and you will feel better in the morning.

No bad coming from me;)

Some advice mate dont do the 15 cans in ,have 4 an early night and you will feel better in the morning.

No bad coming from me;)

I'm five in mate.

:wacko:

Miller Jambo 60
I'm five in mate.

:wacko:

Where up north were you ,fancy a wee break up in Aviemore with my 2 boys and the tent.

No wife as she hates camping;)

Where up north were you ,fancy a wee break up in Aviemore with my 2 boys and the tent.

No wife as she hates camping;)

Just up from Pitlochry. Great camp site, pub & swimming pool for the kids.

Sound weather we had as well.

Miller Jambo 60
Just up from Pitlochry. Great camp site, pub & swimming pool for the kids.

Sound weather we had as well.

Aye love it there , the dam the salmon my Scotland.

Met a workmate years ago who was on the sick, but having a wee skive in pitlochry.

He said Dougie dont tell the work AS IF.:)

My holiday this year is 2 weeks in ... Edinburgh. I'm really looking forward to it, in all honesty.

shaun.lawson

My life is one great big holiday. Bloody students, eh? :)

Ive got post weekend blues :mad:

having a week at home in 2 weeks cant wait.

Got a day off for a funeral later in the week, looking forward to it thats how bored i am with work :o

blondejamtart

I've definitely got post-holiday blues. Been back from Turkey almost a month now and can't wait to get back again. Never felt like this before......

Usually I'm fine once we come back from holiday, but this time I'm still pining to go back again. Wish I could afford to buy somewhere over there so I could spend more time there. Daughter's the same (although that may have more to do with another attraction - the male kind!)

Miller Jambo 60
I've definitely got post-holiday blues. Been back from Turkey almost a month now and can't wait to get back again. Never felt like this before......

Usually I'm fine once we come back from holiday, but this time I'm still pining to go back again. Wish I could afford to buy somewhere over there so I could spend more time there. Daughter's the same (although that may have more to do with another attraction - the male kind!)

Get your head in to your work end off:)

Ive got post weekend blues :mad:

having a week at home in 2 weeks cant wait.

Got a day off for a funeral later in the week, looking forward to it thats how bored i am with work :o

Work is pretty *****. Your holiday will fall just as the season begins so thats no bad eh?

I cannae wait.

blondejamtart
Get your head in to your work end off:)

That's not working - whenever I get a spare moment, I end up browsing through the various Turkish websites and wishing I was there! :sad:

I am just back from a camping trip to a site 5 miles south of York. It was absolutely brilliant. Just me and my 14 year old boy. The site was great, spotlessly clean and quiet after 11pm.

We took our bikes and cycled everywhere. The local pub was a five minute ride away and served terrific food.

The weather was exceptional. Hot and sunny everyday.

We went to York races on Friday night. After the races there were various tribute bands on. Lots of girlie's in short skirts drinking Champers. We won a good few pound between us on the nags for a change, but had to go

before the music as I was sober and driving back to the site.

First holiday in the UK for years and I would recommend it to everybody. Only downside is some thieving bar steward stole the lights off my bike in York.

I am just back from a camping trip to a site 5 miles south of York. It was absolutely brilliant. Just me and my 14 year old boy. The site was great, spotlessly clean and quiet after 11pm.

We took our bikes and cycled everywhere. The local pub was a five minute ride away and served terrific food.

The weather was exceptional. Hot and sunny everyday.

We went to York races on Friday night. After the races there were various tribute bands on. Lots of girlie's in short skirts drinking Champers. We won a good few pound between us on the nags for a change, but had to go

before the music as I was sober and driving back to the site.

First holiday in the UK for years and I would recommend it to everybody. Only downside is some thieving bar steward stole the lights off my bike in York.

Sounds great mate.

The good weather and camping is unbeatable.

Archived