Testing the Water

marooned

I gave up my season ticket last year and promised myself not to return to Tynecastle until there had been drastic changes.

Not optomistic but attending the pre-season friendly against Hull.

I gave up my season ticket last year and promised myself not to return to Tynecastle until there had been drastic changes.

Em.. ok then.

MacDonald Jardine

What a relief.

You're my hero. :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

Not sure if I will go to the Hull game or not as usually these games are dire stuff and with the big kick off less than 7 days later none of the players will be risking getting injured so it will be pedestrian stuff.

I went to the Dunfermline game as I wanted to see what influence Csaba had made on the way we play and we tried to play passing football which was encouraging however the sharpness and accuracy and forward movement will have to be a lot better than that game but we did look a lot more threatening in the last 30 minutes when Husband, Mole & Templeton came on to shake things up a bit.

chester copperpot

I'd been saving that bottle of champagne for a special occassion, what the hell its getting opened now.

Everybody loves Baz

Phew ! what a relief i thought i was gonna have to send you a begging letter.:o

Buffalo Bill

Elton John is going to play Hopetoun House to celebrate this decision.

Buffalo Bill

Everybody loves Baz
Elton John is going to play Hopetoun House to celebrate this decision.

Buffalo Bill

Hope he's gonna play at your Book Launch ;);)??

By the way what time does it start ?

cousinsofnoone

Mug.

The credit squeeze simply means - like home owners who'd like to move - Romanov has to bide his time and run the club on a care and maintenance basis with modest revenue losses only and no exacerbation of the balance sheet.

He then waits for a more propitious moment to unbundle and leave you with the new Dundee FC.

Everybody loves Baz
Mug.

The credit squeeze simply means - like home owners who'd like to move - Romanov has to bide his time and run the club on a care and maintenance basis with modest revenue losses only and no exacerbation of the balance sheet.

He then waits for a more propitious moment to unbundle and leave you with the new Dundee FC.

What an arsehole!

Archived