"Hertz" fan assaults cameraman in Germany.

Devries4

Everybody loves Baz

Aye he should have called him "A junkie Hubz B@stard" instead if just a "Hubz B@stard"

Auldreekie1874

I think that there was a cryptic "Who decked B Anderson?" in the match thread yesterday.

Maybe it was true.

Let's not be too quick to condemn someone before we know the facts.

jackjambo22
The joys of German lager :mj_zivili:

Much ado about nothing me thinks

See worse in a pub going for a pint :P

davemclaren

Where do we get the facts and what facts should we believe?

Guest JamboRobbo
Where do we get the facts and what facts should we believe?

Therapist and his mates will tell you the facts. He has 20 of them, and they are REAL fans don't you know. :rofl:

Where do we get the facts and who's facts should we believe?

I don't know Dave.

I just think many on here have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions. They concluded the Inverness "train of hate" and similar events were the fault of undesirable elements within the Hearts support, yet the events at Parkhead were apparently due to over zealous policing/stewarding. :rolleyes:

Stewart MacD
Much ado about nothing me thinks

See worse in a pub going for a pint :P

Fine sort of pub.

Charlie-Brown

Apart from the topical interest cos some guy allegedly hit Barry Anderson - is anybody really that bothered about either of them - perpetrator or victim?

Seymour M Hersh

Who said anything about condemnation??

Who said anything about condemnation??

I'm pro-active and nipping it in the bud. ;)

CornhillHearts

If someone looks at Hearts v K thread I alluded to this, its not difficult to work out who it is and they post on here, to punch a en journo is a step too far..

jamtartsandbees
If someone looks at Hearts v K thread I alluded to this, its not difficult to work out who it is and they post on here, to punch a en journo is a step too far..

A step to far yes, but there are a good few on here that must of dreamed of doing the same on many occasions.

Name and shame imo.

As much as B A is a muppet actions like this give our club a bad name.:mad:

Everybody loves Baz

No it's not, that Ginga Bassa deserves it . And if the person that whacked him does post on here,pm me and i'll buy you a pint at the in the Westfield at the Motherwell game.:)

Name and shame imo.

As much as B A is a muppet actions like this give our club a bad name.:mad:

Naming and shaming cannot be condoned unless the perpetrator is proven guilty in a court of law. And even then it should only be for serious stuff like murder or assaulting a woman.

200milesfromgorgie
No it's not, that Ginga Bassa deserves it . And if the person that whacked him does post on here,pm me and i'll buy you a pint at the in the Westfield at the Motherwell game.:)

he's the fuzz! don't fall for it. ;) your avatar gave it away. oh yes i'm sharp.

I hope for their sake someone has not managed to get themselves a ban from Tynie for drunken misadventure. We all make some daft decisions in life but if whoever it was gets banned for that, they are going to be gutted.

Everybody loves Baz
he's the fuzz! don't fall for it. ;) your avatar gave it away. oh yes i'm sharp.

Dammit,, and i would've gotin away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

scooby-doo.jpg

Miller Jambo 60
I hope for their sake someone has not managed to get themselves a ban from Tynie for drunken misadventure. We all make some daft decisions in life but if whoever it was gets banned for that, they are going to be gutted.

Aye shame if the guy is banned.

Bad combination , booze and journalists.

Imagine if andy walker or murdo the clown macloud had been there.

This was always going to happen considering the ammount of trash written by some newspapers about HEARTS.:107years::107years::107years:

Unless of course it is Alex Salmond claiming to be a Hearts Fan.:)

davemclaren
Aye shame if the guy is banned.

Bad combination , booze and journalists.

Imagine if andy walker or murdo the clown macloud had been there.

This was always going to happen considering the ammount of trash written by some newspapers about HEARTS.:107years::107years::107years:

If someone has assaulted someone ( even a journalist ) then they deserve punishment imo.

If someone has assaulted someone ( even a journalist ) then they deserve punishment imo.

True.

Can't go around punching journos because you don't like what they say about your football team. Getting a ban from the club seems a high price to pay for a moment of drunken stupidity though. Hope whoever it was can sort it out with those concerned.

Unless of course it is Alex Salmond claiming to be a Hearts Fan.:)

The facts are clear and would stand up to scrutiny in a court of law. :)

Naming and shaming cannot be condoned unless the perpetrator is proven guilty in a court of law. And even then it should only be for serious stuff like murder or assaulting a woman.

Isnt that what the accused has done.;)

coppercrutch

Sexist. :)

Nothing in the law to differentiate between assaulting a man or a woman. That would be sexist. :rolleyes:

Anyway who whalloped the ginger hobo ? Someone spit it out !!

A step to far yes, but there are a good few on here that must of dreamed of doing the same on many occasions.

Dreamed? It's been my fantasy! Lucky sod.

Chris Evans

Seems to be giving a little giggle to the ***** over the road. A few names getting banded(no pun intended!) about.http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=124195

coppercrutch

It seems them reptiles know more abotut this than us lot !! How is that ? A little obsession with their larger more important rivals probably. Sad. ;)

Anyway I have had a look at the Hearts Vs K thread and no clear suspect.

Could be JamboRobbo or Le Chat. They both seemed a bit angry on that thread.

True.

Can't go around punching journos because you don't like what they say about your football team. Getting a ban from the club seems a high price to pay for a moment of drunken stupidity though. Hope whoever it was can sort it out with those concerned.

I know what you're saying mate but if some of those tossers had the nerve to say some of the things they've written in their papers about Hearts to some of us in the pub (for example) they'd have got a serious right hander in the puss.

Maybe it'll make them think again next time they fancy having a wee pop.

Its the exact reason your Provan's, McLeod's and Charlie Nic's never say anything bad about the huns and prefer to have a pop at us.

I could think of a fair few that would be higher up my list than Banderson though (who I actually don't mind too much despite being crap).

coppercrutch
It seems them reptiles know more abotut this than us lot !! How is that ? A little obsession with their larger more important rivals probably. Sad. ;)

Anyway I have had a look at the Hearts Vs K thread and no clear suspect.

Could be JamboRobbo or Le Chat. They both seemed a bit angry on that thread.

I know what you're saying mate but if some of those tossers had the nerve to say some of the things they've written in their papers about Hearts to some of us in the pub (for example)they'd have got a serious right hander in the puss.

Its the exact reason your Provan's, McLeod's and Charlie Nic's never say anything bad about the huns and prefer to have a pop at us.

I could think of a fair few that would be higher up my list than Banderson though (who I actually don't mind too much despite being crap).

Case closed. columbo2.jpg

Well done for smacking the wee ginger hobo. ;)

I know what you're saying mate but if some of those tossers had the nerve to say some of the things they've written in their papers about Hearts to some of us in the pub (for example) they'd have got a serious right hander in the puss.

I don't take what they say seriously so it never bothers me. They love taking a negative angle on anything we do, we're an easy target. But to let these guys wind you up enough to geopardise going to Tynecastle is far from a good idea. After all, what can they really say that's all that hurtful? Nothing. We know we'll have our day in the sun again, hopefully soon and with Csaba at the helm.

think i know the ID of the perpetrator & much as i would like, wont name him.

think there was a bit german bier involved, howeever i dinnae condone popping a journo, especially the guy that covers your team in the local Edinburgh Erin.

notwithsatnding that, the perpetrator is a sound guy and very much wears his heart, no pun intended, on his sleeve when it comes to supportiing & following Hearts.

think basher may be more inclined towards the gers nothwithstanding his ginger looks, but cant say for definite. :107years:

Ryan Gosling

Therapist will be thrilled to know foetalalcoholsyndrome.net know 100% for sure it was him that did it, and that he's banned for life.

:laugh:

The guy should be banned for stupidity if nothing else.

Never been drunk and done something daft ?

Must be crap being you.

shaun.lawson

Reading between the lines, I have a suspicion as to who this might be - but am a little puzzled as to how anyone knows for sure, and no names should be mentioned in any case. Whoever was responsible, it's embarrassing, boorish behaviour, and I hope they learn from this.

Reading between the lines, I have a suspicion as to who this might be - but am a little puzzled as to how anyone knows for sure, and no names should be mentioned in any case. Whoever was responsible, it's embarrassing, boorish behaviour, and I hope they learn from this.

I just hope they don't get banned from Tynie.

shaun.lawson

I agree: you have to think they will be, though.

Only a Game

Was that not what the OP said, that he has been already ?

From what I gather he is a very irregular attender anyway.

shaun.lawson
The facts are clear and would stand up to scrutiny in a court of law. :)

Yes - for about 6.8 seconds. At which point, the case would be thrown out for wasting the court's time, and you'd be ordered to pay Mr Salmond ?1 in damages.

Gigolo-Aunt
I agree: you have to think they will be, though.

Once the beer has worn off and the person involved realised that it was a rather stupid thing to do - an apoligy to Barry Anderson might smooth things over.

Suppose it comes down to if Hearts want to make an example of this. TBH, could not blame them if they did.

Chris Evans

If indeed it is a lifetime ban from Tynie, I would suggest that is harsh punishment for tapping a journo on the hooter.

Emotions do run high at times. Might just be that the accused had his reasons. We dont know the facts.

Archived