Road Traffic Accident

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Just been involved in a RTA where a car drove up my 'arris when I stopped on the roundabout to avoid a police car with blues and two's that was steaming onto the roundabout.

Geezer in the car behind got all officious and ended up getting the old bill involved, who basically blamed him for not paying attention

Thing is my kidneys are a bit sare now, where the car seat's pushed into my back (my car's an old scrapper) Should I ***** about up A&E all afternoon or take a couple of painkillers and get on wi it

I'm not one for all this compo culture bollocks

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I don't, I'm a graphic designer not a doctor

Its just in the region where your kidneys are

I reckon wait till tomorrow

Professor.Arturo
Just been involved in a RTA where a car drove up my 'arris when I stopped on the roundabout to avoid a police car with blues and two's that was steaming onto the roundabout.

Geezer in the car behind got all officious and ended up getting the old bill involved, who basically blamed him for not paying attention

Thing is my kidneys are a bit sare now, where the car seat's pushed into my back (my car's an old scrapper) Should I ***** about up A&E all afternoon or take a couple of painkillers and get on wi it

Go for it! screw as much compo as possible!

Should have asked the bellend if the page about safe stopping distances was missing from his copy of the highway code.

If you wait till tomorrow then it might be to late to claim compo i would bite the bullet and go see what the doc says.

Bindy Badgy

Get it looked at as soon as possible.

It might be a minor pain now but if it isn't sorted it might end up getting worse

coppercrutch

Respect. :)

However you should prob get it looked at just in case. Head to the Western minor injuries* at a quiet time. They give a pretty good service to be fair. Last time I was in and out in 5 minutes..;)

*I think sore kidneys would be classed as minor ?

Good to have some record of the fact you had it investigated at the time, rather than months later.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Its what you pay your insurance for.

My brother got about ?3K a few years ago for whiplash.

You may feel ok just now but get checked out in case there's any internal damage which may worsen.

At the end of the day, you might get a free holiday out of it.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Its what you pay your insurance for.

I would argue its the reason that our insurance premiums are so high. :mad:

Bindy Badgy

As far as compensation is concerned it depends on the circumstances.

If you end up having to pay for physio, take time off work and so on to get it sorted then you're entitled to compensation. The accident wasn't your fault so you shouldn't be disadvantaged. If you don't suffer financially then you shouldn't be entitled to comp.

You should call NHS 24 and describe your symptoms.

They will tell you if it's worth going to A&E or waiting until tomorrow.

Trauma injuries can cause internal bleeding - commonly ruptured spleens etc which can cause you serious problems.

(Not a doctor but I've done a bucket load of first aid).

The Old Tolbooth

Internal bleedings a bad thing BWT, I would hate for you not to be able to post the next time you have a date arranged that you need some JKB advice for mate ;)

Internal bleedings a bad thing BWT, I would hate for you not to be able to post the next time you have a date arranged that you need some JKB advice for mate ;)

You mean the "moonlight" lie. ;)

Ouch, that's gotta hurt more than sore kidneys!! :)

:) I agree, is he the new Creag ................... or ....... :P

EDIT: Whilst googling the correct spelling of Creag I found "his" myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=209738239

Last Login: 14/05/2008 :eek:

I think he may be still deluding others on different forums ...........

winchester 73

You can still inform your insurance company the next day if you suffer any injuries. It's not unusual for people to feel the affects the next day.Not everyone has motor legal cover on their policy. If it's on the policy you would need to insruct your insurance company to appoint it for say loss of earnings, injuries and any costs you incur as a result of the accident.

(This would all depend on you having an admission of liability from the third party insurance company).If it's not on the policy you may need to contact one of those no win no fee

lawyers you see on the tv.

The Old Tolbooth
:) I agree, is he the new Creag ................... or ....... :P

EDIT: Whilst googling the correct spelling of Creag I found "his" myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=209738239

Last Login: 14/05/2008 :eek:

I think he may be still deluding others on different forums ...........

I think this deserves a thread of it's own, I mean did you read the pish on his site? And what the ****** was the Little Rooster song all about ffs?

Here's what the guy is still conning people with

Irvine Jambo's Blurbs

About me:

Profile edited withCricketSoda's Myspace Editor

Who I'd like to meet:

Hi everyone, my name is Creag MacAllainnach. I'm a 6ft4 former heavy weight boxing champion. I am also married to an Indian Bollywood actress although i'm not telling her name (she might be one of the my myspace friends though - nudge nudge wink wink!!!lol lol roflmao lol) I used to live in America but i had to leave because i knocked out a Police officer. He did make me see the error of my ways and I found Jesus who came all over my life like a big wave of euphoria. Sadly i only have one baw. :( I love Heart of Midlothian and Scotland and i really really love the SNP. Alex Salmond is my homeboy. I'm independantly wealthy because i sold my chain of gyms (Big Boy Shufflers inc) and now live on the profits. I also do some work as a lecturer on a wealth of topics as i have 11 university degrees. I never let my missing baw hold me back in life, i just felt the other one, enjoyed it, smiled and then got on with my life and achieved!!!!! Peace and good will everyone but especially Hearts fans and the Tartan army. I love you all Creag

Doctor FinnBarr
Eh it's a wind up guys. Clearly a myspace membership created by a Kickback member.

Yes, IJ.

:rolleyes:

Archived