Song for next derby? (lifted from Olympiakos at Stamford Bridge)

Zali Cinnamon

Clerry Jambo
stolen fae Celtique:p

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t_pTAh1w3Xk

Thats the kind os thing we need at Tynie. A battle of the stands between N and G. What song and who would win?

Is that Pana at the basketball? I was looking at Olympiacos youtube videos aswell, the Greeks like to chant with a lot of bass in their voices don`t they!!!

:wacko::)

Is that Pana at the basketball? I was looking at Olympiacos youtube videos aswell, the Greeks like to chant with a lot of bass in their voices don`t they!!!

:wacko::)

Yes, mental the lot of them. There is one at a volleyball match too.

I was at the Bridge that night. The Greeks can sing all they want but they were given a 3-0 (going on 8-0) hiding by Chelsea FC. Blue is the colour.....;)

Incidentally, you're not allowed to sing homophobic songs at the football in Scotland.

Walter Kidd
I was at the Bridge that night. The Greeks can sing all they want but they were given a 3-0 (going on 8-0) hiding by Chelsea FC. Blue is the colour.....;)

Incidentally, you're not allowed to sing homophobic songs at the football in Scotland.

Pity about Moscow.

Captain Lithuania

I know, I heard we couldnt sing the seven nation army anymore.. :mad:

Thought it was always a Liverpool song.. Am I wrong?
no,and do you not know what that smillie after my post means mate?:rolleyes:

Dean Winchester
I know, I heard we couldnt sing the seven nation army anymore.. :mad:

Oh come on. Gay means happy. We're just saying how Happy the Hibees must be..... And they where certainly happy the day that song came about eh? ;)

Incidentally, you're not allowed to sing homophobic songs at the football in Scotland.[/QUOTE]

Is that true ?

ps 5 five men went to mo is even worse than doe a deer.

The Vulture
aye the best fans in the world who killed their own !!!!

What a nice thing to say about ordinary fans who go to a football game just like everyone else and because of incompetence and bad luck return back home to their loved ones in coffins.

:sad:

Ball Ox to them Yids ! vermin the lot of them!

you`ll get a slaaaap for that you toeraaaag!!!

MacDonald Jardine
What a nice thing to say about ordinary fans who go to a football game just like everyone else and because of incompetence and bad luck return back home to their loved ones in coffins.

:sad:

Incompetence yes. Bad luck yes.

But also in part the behaviour of fellow supporters.

Archived