Arrested Devlopment

sked21

Thoughts?

I bought the first season in HMV for ?13. After the first couple of episodes I was thinking "Why the hell did I pay money for this?"

But got through 15 episodes so far and got to say I am glad I kep watching it. Some of it is just class.

The People's Chimp

ah it's good. I've got the second series and it's got some quality episodes.

it's a bit of a slow burner as a series, but well worth sticking with it.

Arrested development is great! Gob and Tobias in particular. The first series is very good, the second series is even better. The third has its moments but was tied up in a hurry so the endings a bit of a disappointment.

Still, one of wittiest programmes to come out of the US IMO.

• 2 months later...

Just bought all three series from HMV online for a tenner each. I really enjoyed the first two episodes, and the rest that I've watched so far. Its all tied together really well, a bit like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

jamboinglasgow

just like the wire, this is a show I really keep meaning to watch but never get around to. I need to force myself to buy the DVD as the clips look great.

Has anyone else seen Two and a half men? - I have to say that I thought it was pretty funny.

Yeah. Pretty good.

Some brilliant bits.

• 2 years later...

Bump to let the good people of KB know that the full DVD box set can be found at Play on a one day only deal for ?17.99.

Fill yer boots, chaps. :thumbsup:

Bump to let the good people of KB know that the full DVD box set can be found at Play on a one day only deal for ?17.99.

Fill yer boots, chaps. :thumbsup:

This would be a pleasing post If I didn't already own said box-set.

I would highly recommend this epic shopping opportunity.

This would be a pleasing post If I didn't already own said box-set.

I would highly recommend this epic shopping opportunity.

They have, however, foolishly only started the deal after the beginning of the snow days extravaganza. If only I had it sitting here ripe and ready for later this evening. :thumbsup:

A show I've been meaning to get round to watching for ages. Hopefully my unsubtle hint-dropping will ensure I get it from Ms Zico for Christmas. Although The Larry Sanders Show has finally been released on DVD so I'd rather get that - one of the best comedy shows ever.

Archived