Manchester Warehouse Project

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

The lineup has just been announced for this years Warehouse Project in Manchester.

As expected, the line up is awesome.

THE LINE UP HERE

Now, the only problem is deciding which weekends to choose.

I went to one night last year. Think sunshine underground played, anyway, it was bloody good. Tricky should be a good one with the whip. Seen the whip a few times and they are brilliant.

Some amazing stuff there.

The Dizzee Rascal and the De La Soul ones look pretty decent.

Wonder what the Monday's live would be like as well.

The People's Chimp

yeah the whole thing is such a good idea, the atmosphere is great, mancs is a cool city as well.

My bro lives down there so I think i'll be heading to a few of the nights.

the chibuku, ape presents beatdown, each of the /////////////// nights and the erol one look good to me.

i mean:

Special Guests TBA

Boys Noize

Modeselektor [ Live ]

MANDY

Andrew Weatherall

Paranoid London featuring Paris Broutledge

Greg Lord

Andro

the words SH** HOT Spring to mind.

yeah the whole thing is such a good idea, the atmosphere is great, mancs is a cool city as well.

My bro lives down there so I think i'll be heading to a few of the nights.

the chibuku, ape presents beatdown, each of the /////////////// nights and the erol one look good to me.

i mean:

Special Guests TBA

Boys Noize

Modeselektor [ Live ]

MANDY

Andrew Weatherall

Paranoid London featuring Paris Broutledge

Greg Lord

Andro

the words SH** HOT Spring to mind.

Going to see MANDY at Watergate in Berlin next Saturday night. Not exactly my type of electro (a wee bit too much on the housey / Discoey tip) but should be decent for a laugh with my mates on holiday.

Going to see Pacou and Regis live on the Friday at Tresor also. That should be a solid techno, banger if ever there was one.

The People's Chimp
Going to see MANDY at Watergate in Berlin next Saturday night. Not exactly my type of electro (a wee bit too much on the housey / Discoey tip) but should be decent for a laugh with my mates on holiday.

Going to see Pacou and Regis live on the Friday at Tresor also. That should be a solid techno, banger if ever there was one.

both don't sound too shabby at all.

conn artist

you should check out the videos on youtube of hawtin at watergate. the lights are imense.

Carl Weathers

The Sasha, Danny Howells and Ritchie Hawtin nights would be amazing for me.

Doubt I'll get a chance to go though.

Archived