Hearts in for Gow (again)

Ryan Gosling

Do you think that Gow and Balde just spend their weeks 'doing lunch' ;)

With the hun close to handing over a bumper severance and us with a manager I'd say it's more likely now that we are looking mighty attractive for a possible move.

Has it been suggested Csaba is perusing Frail's transfer wish list, or did I dream that?

Gow's name is sure to appear on it.

Buffalo Bill
Csaba will not have even heard of Alan Gow.

Bullcr@p story imo.

I just get the impression the names of 'Hearts' and 'Dundee Utd' were randomly plucked out of the air in the vain hope that someone will tell someone who'll persuade someone else to rush out and buy this paper.

As Midge Ure said: This means nothing to me.

Oh Vienna.

Buffalo Bill

Linked to Hearts cos Csaba said in an interview about wanting to sign Scottish talent.

Linked to Dundee Utd as they sold Hunt for ?600k.

Top journo work.

Linked to Hearts cos Csaba said in an interview about wanting to sign Scottish talent.

Linked to Dundee Utd as they sold Hunt for ?600k.

Top journo work.

Surprised he didn't link them to Hibs then.

Cos they couldn't score in a brothel.

Drylaw Hearts
I just get the impression the names of 'Hearts' and 'Dundee Utd' were randomly plucked out of the air in the vain hope that someone will tell someone who'll persuade someone else to rush out and buy this paper.

Oh Vienna.

Buffalo Bill

Agreed.

%5B08%5D+Joe+Dolce+-+Shaddup+You+Face.jpg

portobellojambo1

Oh Vienna.

Buffalo Bill

Probably a lot of truth in that BB. Fits in doesn't it from the paper's point of view, "HMFC's new manager has said he is looking for new Scottish players, Dundee Utd have just brought in cash from the sale of Hunt, Rangers want rid of Gow, we need to run a story, let's link all that info. together and go with it".

EDIT - Aw feck it, hawaii already posted the exact same ages ago.

Would take Gow even if the story is bull...Good talented football player and one who I think would score a fair few for us...

Only a Game
Daryl isn't usually too far off the mark. Would be quite happy if it happened.

Was chatting to some daily newspaper football writers at a press call yesterday though and this didn't get mentioned once.

Really ?

Ive heard or read just about every word Csaba has uttered since he came to Hearts, and not once did I hear/see him say state his "intention to sign Scottish Talent" I have though, heard him dismiss, several times now, the relevance of a players' country of birth.

Anyone else seen or heard him say that, or has Daryl simply made it up ?

Probably a lot of truth in that BB. Fits in doesn't it from the paper's point of view, "HMFC's new manager has said he is looking for new Scottish players, Dundee Utd have just brought in cash from the sale of Hunt, Rangers want rid of Gow, we need to run a story, let's link all that info. together and go with it".

EDIT - Aw feck it, hawaii already posted the exact same ages ago.

True, but on the other hand with the reasons you have given the story could just be as accurate since both teams are looking and now have reasons / resources to allow them to follow through, while the hun are hoping to offload now and at a better price (ie free with compo package) while before they weren't offering as good a deal.

Ryan Gosling
Really ?

Ive heard or read just about every word Csaba has uttered since he came to Hearts, and not once did I hear/see him say state his "intention to sign Scottish Talent" I have though, heard him dismiss, several times now, the relevance of a players' country of birth.

Anyone else seen or heard him say that, or has Daryl simply made it up ?

He mentioned that he'd look for Scottish players in the youth team but that was it.

Billy the Jambo

PLEASE GOD NO !.I don,t see why most posters on previous threads are wetting their knickers about Gow he knocked us back 3 times we should just leave him to rot away in the huns reserve teamand anyway i don,t think he is any better than what we have at Tynecastle just now

Jambo Martin
PLEASE GOD NO !.I don,t see why most posters on previous threads are wetting their knickers about Gow he knocked us back 3 times we should just leave him to rot away in the huns reserve teamand anyway i don,t think he is any better than what we have at Tynecastle just now

I agree Billy, I don`t see him being any better than the players we already have.

He never knocked us back, we never offered him anything. Robbo wanted to sign him by Vlad didn't want someone from Airdrie Utd, he wanted Miko instead & look how well that's gone. Gow is a far better player than Miko & want score more goals & actually show that he's bothered.

alwaysthereinspirit
Has it been suggested Csaba is perusing Frail's transfer wish list, or did I dream that?

Gow's name is sure to appear on it.

That would be a nightmare not a dream. Can only imagine Frails wish list.

More Callum Elliot type stars. No thanks.

gow hasnt performed at all. obviously coz he never played for rangers but even when he was at falkirk he never impressed me. not sure why rangers signed him in the first place. lets see how this dane gets on tonight.

Archived