Nick Colgan

footieman

Think CG has done a sneaky and told Keane that colgan is a cracking keeper so if CG has a blip in form like last year there is no way Colgan will get the shout and CG keeps his place!

I did my goalkeeping coaching badge with him a few years ago, he was actually a nice lad, but certainally not Premiership class!!!

buca junior
I did my goalkeeping coaching badge with him a few years ago, he was actually a nice lad, but certainally not Premiership class!!!

you have done your goalkeeping badges......oh wait at the same place as Nick Colgan, it makes sense now!;)

Hungry Heart

Agent: "I have a goalkeeper if you're interested."

Keane: "We have three goalkeepers, not to mention our reserves and youngsters. Not interested."

Agent: "He's 34, so getting on a bit, and has played for over 10 different clubs, hardly being first choice at any of them."

Keane: "Then why the hell would I be interested?"

Agent: "He's Irish..."

Keane: "We'll take him!"

Smoked-Glass
Is he not the last semi decent keeper they had? :107years:

That Anderson boy they had in 03-04 was alright. Colgan was better than caig, zibby, Brown and makalmbi

Drylaw Hearts
That Anderson boy they had in 03-04 was alright. Colgan was better than caig, zibby, Brown and makalmbi

I am better in goals than the 4 you've mentioned.

I'm also better than current flump McNeil.

:)

Keane is obsessed with Ireland and will go on to manage Celtic because of it.

Guest JamboRobbo

must be looking to give their strikers some confidence by letting them score some easy goals in training?

Smoked-Glass
I am better in goals than the 4 you've mentioned.

I'm also better than current flump McNeil.

:)

Keane is obsessed with Ireland and will go on to manage Celtic because of it.

Thought colgan was N Irish though?:sad:

you have done your goalkeeping badges......oh wait at the same place as Nick Colgan, it makes sense now!;)

You don't need to have been a goalie to be able to coach a goalie! Mind you, Roy Keane is hardly battering down my door trying to sign me as a coach either!

Buffalo Bill

I thought he was quite decent, to be fair.

Better than most of the clowns they're just so good at producing.

Buffalo Bill

$ilvery_Moon

Strange signing. I doubt he'll make any appearances for them. He's really only ever had first team football at Barnsley and the vermin. He started off really well at Barnsley in League 1 but he left after making a number of high profile blunders. Not a very good keeper IMO.

I hope they have plenty of potatoes, maybe the plastic paddies will abandon the unwashed from the west? Another reason to hate the mhackums

Caig went onto to be the number 3 goalie at Newcastle Utd just months after de vries stuck four past him!

I live in Newcastle and got a mate to get my NUFC shirt signed the year Shearer was leaving, came back with the whole squad, including Caig's signature!!!!!

Millfield_Mackem

He's here to provide back-up and experience. He'll never get a game.

After the recent passing on (r.i.p) of Tim Carter, our previous goalkeeper coach, he'll be used to help some of the young'uns along.

It's only a one year contract.

Obviously, one of our keepers is off, either Ward or Fulop

Archived