Goram tips Mcgregor over Gordon. NHR

alwaysthereinspirit

Out of the last four teams in the CL, 3 were from the EPL, so how can you say the CL is a higher standard, stick to munchin grass..........

Playing v Liverpool in the premiership is different to playing v them in the CL.

CL higher level of football than premiership - fact.

Pants Shaton

I'm sure Craig Gordon won't be too concerned by the ramblings of a fat, gambling addicted, caravan owning, gap-toothed simpleton, alky jakeball, as he picks up the ?50,000 a week pay cheques.

cobbyshambles
Has the fat clown ever seen them both play sober or was he too busy beating his wife.typical Hun.

lovely and thought provoking..

ToadKiller Dog
Playing v Liverpool in the premiership is different to playing v them in the CL.

CL higher level of football than premiership - fact.

When did Macgregor play against liverpool in the CL?

So following on with you argument then international football is better than the CL.

Imo Gordon is a class above any other scottish keeper ,Macgregor is about the same level as Alexander and no where near as bright as gordon ,the gibberish tattoo he got and his tales in the papers prove that.

When did Macgregor play against liverpool in the CL?

So following on with you argument then international football is better than the CL.

Imo Gordon is a class above any other scottish keeper ,Macgregor is about the same level as Alexander and no where near as bright as gordon ,the gibberish tattoo he got and his tales in the papers prove that.

never said he had or that he was a better keeper than Gordon. Just talking about the merits of the premiership v the CL in the context of the debate on this thread.

ToadKiller Dog
never said he had or that he was a better keeper than Gordon. Just talking about the merits of the premiership v the CL in the context of the debate on this thread.

Fair enough ,but you need to ask why liverpool try harder in the CL ,is because they know that they cant beat the bigger 3 sides in england and see the CL as easier to win?.

Am played a small mumber of games in Europe some of which were against decent opposition, some not and in most of them, rankgers played not to lose.

CG plays a higher number of more competitive games against overall better opposition week in week out. Added to that, he is as was pointed out behind one of the worst defences in the EPL.

No contest, CG is the better keeper by a country mile at the minute. AM might well go on to be a better keeper if he ever has the balls to put himself in the firing line as CG has done but for now, he's on easy street most of the time.

John Findlay

Form(MacGregor) is temporary.

Class(Gordon) is permanent.

John

Fair enough ,but you need to ask why liverpool try harder in the CL ,is because they know that they cant beat the bigger 3 sides in england and see the CL as easier to win?.

would probably say they do not have strong enough squad to cope with the demands of the premiership & the CL and they have until now, or RB has until now, seen the CL as being more prestigious.

"If something happend to Craig and Allan played for Scotland I couldn't see Craig getting his place back" What an utter cretin :mad::mad:

Also, I can smell a Hobo on this thread who has exposed as one a long time ago :107years::hobofish:

Seymour M Hersh
would probably say they do not have strong enough squad to cope with the demands of the premiership & the CL and they have until now, or RB has until now, seen the CL as being more prestigious.

What a load of guff you've written dobbin. GC is the better goalie and week in week out plays at a much higher level than the hun mcGregor.

Pants Shaton

No need for this to become a debate on the relative merits of the Champions league or English Premier league.

Gordon is a far superior goalkeeper.

Anyone who disagrees is a Hobo or an idiot (or both).

Gigolo-Aunt

Craig Gordon holds the gloves IMO, but tell you what - McGregor's career has taken off in the last 18 months or so- his progress has been fantastic.

Any problems with Gordon, really confident that McGregor can come in and do a job.

Good for Scotland having two very good goalkeepers.

Macgregor isnt good enough to play for Rangers. I'd be raging if i was a rangers fan that he gets games.

Gigolo-Aunt
Macgregor isnt good enough to play for Rangers. I'd be raging if i was a rangers fan that he gets games.

Thats up there with your Manic Street Preachers guitarist shout.

McGregor is a VERY good goalkeeper. May be a tosspot, but he is good between the sticks.

Thats up there with your Manic Street Preachers guitarist shout.

McGregor is a VERY good goalkeeper. May be a tosspot, but he is good between the sticks.

how many mistakes does he make though? way too many for a team like Rangers.

Wasnt long ago they were calling him 'flipper'. Also he's made two massive blunders in two different cup finals.

Gigolo-Aunt
how many mistakes does he make though? way too many for a team like Rangers.

Wasnt long ago they were calling him 'flipper'. Also he's made two massive blunders in two different cup finals.

Really.

I must have imagined the several outstanding performances he made last term. Expecially in Europe.

Can't believe that some people think MacPlayboy is far better keeper than Gordon. Gordon plays in far better league week in week out. MacPlayboy did now again in the champions league.

Everyone has their own opionion but Gordon the best Scotland Number 1.

Guest jambomickey

gordons a much better goalkeeper but if he was injured i'd have no problem with mcgregor in goals for scotland

Archived