Hearts World - Why no match commentary?

tazhearts

As it says on the tin, does anyone know why Hearts World is persisting with these silly audio updates before the game and also at half and full time?

Hearts have done ever so well in increasing communication with the fans, helped greatly by our new manager who speaks very well. There is the beginnings of a feel good factor coming back at hearts and increased interest in the pre season campaign. So why no match commentary?

So why no match commentary?

It's a friendly against a diddy team. No offence, but only sad cases would be interested in listening live. I'm sure it doesn't make financial sense for Hearts to hire the kit/commentators needed to cover the game.

Ryan Gosling
It's a friendly against a diddy team. No offence, but only sad cases would be interested in listening live. I'm sure it doesn't make financial sense for Hearts to hire the kit/commentators needed to cover the game.

Rangers provide text commentary. I'm sure this is feasible.

They should be more specific then when they talk about coverage from all pre season games. A ****ty little match report dosent amount to much coverage in my eyes.

Gigolo-Aunt

Could have done the Dunfermline game. Could have given free commentary as a possible way of trying to atract more punters for Hearts World.

Do The Dance

It is a bit pi5h that we can't get any audio/video coverage. Liverpool's similar service has audio and video for all but 1 of their friendlies this summer. Why can't we?

Jambo Hud316
It is a bit pi5h that we can't get any audio/video coverage. Liverpool's similar service has audio and video for all but 1 of their friendlies this summer. Why can't we?

Agreed, I signed up for Hearts world the other day for the very purpose of hearing about these so called diddy games...logged in and theres hee haw

Archived