The squad

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Good to see what could potentially be a positive signing in Eboua (sp?) as well as Csaba talking about getting an experienced striker and keeper in.

I am however concerned that we have yet to offload any of the dross currently inhabiting our squad. It is all very well bringing in new players but we cannot continue to maintain the size of squad we have, it is just not possible to competently train them all and keep them happy. I think this is almost as big a priority as getting new players in.

Bad Religion
Good to see what could potentially be a positive signing in Eboua (sp?) as well as Csaba talking about getting an experienced striker and keeper in.

I am however concerned that we have yet to offload any of the dross currently inhabiting our squad. It is all very well bringing in new players but we cannot continue to maintain the size of squad we have, it is just not possible to competently train them all and keep them happy. I think this is almost as big a priority as getting new players in.

Do you think he has had enough time to assess the squad properly yet?

I think he will see exits soon if any bids come in, but we cant just pay off all these players to get rid of them. But all the dross loanees should be shot back to Kaunas.

I think that the players thats in Germany will be giving a chance next season, and the rest at riccarton will serve there contracts out and move on unless a bid come in.

Guest jambomickey

pospisil, bednar, mc'cann, goncalves, kurskis, velicka, beniusis, kancelskis,pinilla, tall and screpis have already gone! given time i'm sure the new manager will move some others on, hopefully zaliukas, ksanavicius, mikoliunas, elliot, cesnauskis, ivaskevicius and basso

Disser Pointon
pospisil, bednar, mc'cann, goncalves, kurskis, velicka, beniusis, kancelskis,pinilla, tall and screpis have already gone! given time i'm sure the new manager will move some others on, hopefully zaliukas, ksanavicius, mikoliunas, elliot, cesnauskis, ivaskevicius and basso

I'd keep him, he put his head above the parapet towards the end of last season IMO. Not necessarily a starter every week but a good squad player. The rest can GTF.

TBH I'd keep Chesney as well - he is definately a good player, and if he can stay fit and get a decent run in the team he could be a really good for us.

I agree but with the exceptions of possibly chesny and miko think if we gave them a boot up the a**e and told them there future wasn't guaranteed at tynie we could have good width to the team

Archived