The Dark Knight

vegas-voss

I should add - I don't need to steal the idea for an Oscar nominated actor to play a role in a comic book movie.

:laugh:

but you did thought didn't you. ;)

I reckon they should get like Daniel Day Lewis to play the riddler.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelina Jolie has reportedly signed up to play the Catwoman...dont know if it is for a 3rd Batman film or a follow up to the terrible Halle Berry film though.

Saw it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Mrs X thought it dragged a bit but I thought it was fine. We did agree however that Bale's Batman voice was ridiculous. Did no one think to have a word with him? Sounded like Rocky Balboa with tonsilitis. The acting overall was excellent from everyone involved. Gary Oldman in particular stood out for me, he was brilliant.

Was surprised to see the trailer for the Bond film. I didn't think they'd finished it yet. Looking forward to that though.

Next trip to the pictures for Mr X will be the X-Files film. Or Kung Fu Panda if the little X's have their way.

So we're all agreed?

It's a great film.

Went to see the Film last night....Thought the Joker was excellent..Batmans voice got right on my T!ts, The movie was dark, sometimes funny and about 45mins too long!!

Great...Nope, Batman Begins was IMPO alot better!!

Good....Aye, okay, it was good!!

I saw it last night and thought it was brilliant.

Loved the joker. I was a bit sceptical that the hype about Ledger's performance was cos he was deid, but he really was brilliant.

According to the Metro yesterday Johnny Depp is about to sign up to play the Riddler. IMO that could be brilliant.

Loved the joker. I was a bit sceptical that the hype about Ledger's performance was cos he was deid, but he really was brilliant.

Me and my mate where saying the exact same last night, he really is excellent.

Guildford_Jambo

For those people who have seen it already, would you say it is suitable for a 12/13/14 year old to see it??

Ive heard some people say it should be a 15 or 18 classification... would be interested in your opinions before i take along my wee cousins (12 + 14yrs old)

cheers guys! :)

I was surprised at the 12 rating (never realised until after I seen the film) I would have though 15. There are a couple of jumpy bits but other than the sheer madness and mental craziness of the joker it isn't too bad. Not much bad language from what I rememeber. 14 is fine, it's pretty dark for a 12 year old though.

Still will make them a bit stronger:D

Fine for a 12 year old. He'll probably think it's the best movie ever.

Because it is!

BoJack Horseman

Saw it today. Absolultely superb. Everything I expected it to be. So glad that Ledgers performance wasn't just hype, he really was fantastic.

I've heard Depp for the Riddler and Philip Seymor Hoffman for the Penguin.

Ron Burgundy

I doubt he'll better it.

I doubt he'll better it.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus?

He was still filming it when he died but Jude Law, Colin farrel? and Johnny Depp have helped play the rest of the scenes.

Two and a half hours of pesh.
Exactly. A big budget JC Van Damme esque flick with a guy in a plastic suit.

Do you have to have seen the first film to see this. Was going to take the mrs tomorrow.

You don't even have to know who Batman is before you see it mate.

Do you have to have seen the first film to see this. Was going to take the mrs tomorrow.

nah not at all.

suicidalpostie

going to see it on thursday at the imax in weegie

with the wee man, cant wait looks like its going

to be a good one been tryin not to read any info

or if someone starts talkin aboot it i leave the room

lol:confused::wacko::confused:

Say What Again

No, but it definitely helps a little mate, most of the characters are the same.

I'm sure I read that The Dark Knight picks up 6 months after Batman Begins.

Archived