Pillow-biter nets a double ...

jambovambo

Chad Sexington

I sincerely hope that Kaunas are hammered by the Huns and all their players honk big time.

The last thing we need is one or two of them having a flukey good couple of games.

That would set Vlad away again with the idea that they can compete in the SPL, and we'll be back in the merde. :sad:

I sincerely hope that Kaunas are hammered by the Huns and all their players honk big time.

The last thing we need is one or two of them having a flukey good couple of games.

That would set Vlad away again with the idea that they can compete in the SPL, and we'll be back in the merde. :sad:

Agreed!!

Who give's a ****** if pillow bitter scored 2 goals or 100 goals he is p**s and we defo dont need any more journey men at the club!!

winston churchill

hopefully they pump the bears and go on a wee run.

maybe then vlad would call in........ 28,29,and zal;)

Chad Sexington
hopefully they pump the bears and go on a wee run.

maybe then vlad would call in........ 28,29,and zal;)

Haha. Crafty.

I hadn't thought of it that way. :)

His finest hour for Hearts was in the cup parade upset game.

Imagine being able to beat Hibs with both Ivaskevicius and Pilbaitis playing.

We were carried by Brellier and Gordon that day.

Charlie-Brown
His finest hour for Hearts was in the cup parade upset game.

Imagine being able to beat Hibs with both Ivaskevicius and Pilbaitis playing.

We were carried by Brellier and Gordon that day.

Aguiar was the best player on the pitch and Zaliukas did a fine job in defence and of course attack. :)

Aguiar was the best player on the pitch and Zaliukas did a fine job in defence and of course attack. :)

As usual totally disagree.

Can't remember Aguiar at all from that game. And Zaliukas was his usual woeful self prior to knocking in the stunning winner.:P

loveofthegame

Pilli-biter, without a doubt one of the worst players i've ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Still gives me nightmares just thinking about it.

As usual totally disagree.

Can't remember Aguiar at all from that game. And Zaliukas was his usual woeful self prior to knocking in the stunning winner.:P

See my signature. :)

rudi must stay
Pilli-biter, without a doubt one of the worst players i've ever seen in a Hearts shirt. Still gives me nightmares just thinking about it.

think that's going a bit too far. Sure he wasn't great but imo he was unfairly treated after that game against Dundee Utd, he was bad but so was every other player, yet after that he never played again

Not sure you can believe anyone other than Simon Jenkins in the Guardian.;)

Hehehe

Of course, being the Guardian, it may well have been a spelling mistake. :rolleyes:

Pillarbiter will be sensational against the Huns, lots of Hearts fans will be wanting him back. The guy never got a chance, due to injury.

Archived