wasps nest

maroonlegions

Ah, looks as if I'm too late to offer my advice but... I'll do it any way.

The omyl sure way to get rid of them and make sure they dont return is...

Dickslapping their nest.... pull the pants down and give them a good propper dickslappin. Works everytime.

Captain Lithuania
Check out this baby, found in Norfolk :confused:

I normally use the 'Day after tomorrow' DVD box, but I think for that you need the chainsaw!

Captain Lithuania
Ah, looks as if I'm too late to offer my advice but... I'll do it any way.

The omyl sure way to get rid of them and make sure they dont return is...

Dickslapping their nest.... pull the pants down and give them a good propper dickslappin. Works everytime.

Lol, be sure to video it next time you come across a wasps nest, I will be killing myself, don't forget to make sure it has sound on it!

Lol, be sure to video it next time you come across a wasps nest, I will be killing myself, don't forget to make sure it has sound on it!

Your sick mate... real sick..

;)

The Old Tolbooth
Your sick mate... real sick..

;)

Your mad enough to actually do it though mate :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
:eek::eek::eek:

did his missus have the toys out then?

Heh heh, he's got some explaining to do when he eventually gets back on here :D

Heh heh, he's got some explaining to do when he eventually gets back on here :D

i am sure you will be walking like john wayne after yer mrs gets a hold of you and it will no be toys she will be using:p:p:p:p

The Old Tolbooth
i am sure you will be walking like john wayne after yer mrs gets a hold of you and it will no be toys she will be using:p:p:p:p

She's away for the night as from 10 minutes ago, I think I'm off the hook mate ;)

She's away for the night as from 10 minutes ago, I think I'm off the hook mate ;)

lucky you but i heard she is like an Elephant (not in that way before any one says it) never forgets:sad::sad:

chester copperpot
lucky you but i heard she is like an Elephant (not in that way before any one says it) never forgets:sad::sad:

You seen the size of her arse? :eek:

A sweetly struck 9-iron done the job for me years ago. My dad wanted to go about it the right way (cut it off the tree with a bag underneath, then burn it)

.... I wanted to work on my short game.

Only one managed to sting me (right in the eyelid), a successful conclusion I thought

The Old Tolbooth
You seen the size of her arse? :eek:

Ha ha!!

It will almost be worth dropping myself in the shiiitte by pointing her in the general direction of this thread just to see her ream your arse too mate ;)

maroonlegions

good evening boys, well what a night,basked in the glory of victory against the wee feckers and enjoyed the spoils of victory;), just been up to the scene of the battle and the enemies camp is soulless, a mass of death and destruction , been busy getting the nest down and have put it in a bin bag;) then cardboard box (hopefully thats were the late arrivals will be living now their camp and queen is dead:)107years:, cleaned up a few of the wee feckers off the floor , rigor mortise has clearly set in:), so all in all a very good ?6 spent , was thinking of hanging the destroyed camp outside in the back garden just to serve as a warning to any wee feckers thinking about setting up camp again:dribble: but the wife kindly reminded me that we have young kids, so decided against it , will definitely put operation D.A.D into action again if they ever cross my path again.:dribble:

good evening boys, well what a night,basked in the glory of victory against the wee feckers and enjoyed the spoils of victory;), just been up to the scene of the battle and the enemies camp is soulless, a mass of death and destruction , been busy getting the nest down and have put it in a bin bag;) then cardboard box (hopefully thats were the late arrivals will be living now their camp and queen is dead:)107years:, cleaned up a few of the wee feckers off the floor , rigor mortise has clearly set in:), so all in all a very good ?6 spent , was thinking of hanging the destroyed camp outside in the back garden just to serve as a warning to any wee feckers thinking about setting up camp again:dribble: but the wife kindly reminded me that we have young kids, so decided against it , will definitely put operation D.A.D into action again if they ever cross my path again.:dribble:

if you do this there will be a new nest within days m8.

The Old Tolbooth

Crikey mate, you've got staying power ;)

Can I have your autograph :D

youremyheropatriotic.jpg

maroonlegions
if you do this there will be a new nest within days m8.

:eek::eek:, ah you mean squatters maybe, its gonna get torched tonight once the kids are in bed :dribble:, one last satisfaction of victory, thanks for the advice mate.:)

maroonlegions
Crikey mate, you've got staying power ;)

Can I have your autograph :D

youremyheropatriotic.jpg

:107years:, wonder how long the wife will see me as one, mmm, might have to think up something else to conker, pigeons,hedgehogs,noisy wee birds at 5am,stray cats.:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
:107years:, wonder how long the wife will see me as one, mmm, might have to think up something else to conker, pigeons,hedgehogs,noisy wee birds at 5am,stray cats.:rolleyes:

Spiders are a good one mate, you get loads of brownie points for clearing a few of them out ;)

maroonlegions
Spiders are a good one mate, you get loads of brownie points for clearing a few of them out ;)

ofcourse , spiders:dribble:, right operation D.A.S. (dads against spiders) will be drawn up.:dribble:;)

Well done mate. ;)

The campaign medal is in the post. Us Wasp Campaign veterans need to stick together. :)

maroonlegions
Well done mate. ;)

The campaign medal is in the post. Us Wasp Campaign veterans need to stick together. :)

cheers and you are right about sticking together , too many of the feckers not to eh.;)

Archived