heartsfc.co.uk

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

I just want to say that over the past few weeks the official website has IMO been excellent.

Regular updates, comments on speculation surrounding players/staff, interviews with the manager that reveal we are interested in new players etc.

For a long time we were rightly annoyed about the lack of communication from the club and the website wasnt updated regularly enough.

However, now the club are communicating directly with the fans through the website and not the media (where most hearts stories are given a negative spin) and I for one would like to say, for the first time in a long time, well done to the club.

Cardiac Rucksack
I just want to say that over the past few weeks the official website has IMO been excellent.

Regular updates, comments on speculation surrounding players/staff, interviews with the manager that reveal we are interested in new players etc.

For a long time we were rightly annoyed about the lack of communication from the club and the website wasnt updated regularly enough.

However, now the club are communicating directly with the fans through the website and not the media (where most hearts stories are given a negative spin) and I for one would like to say, for the first time in a long time, well done to the club.

The continued getting it right up the evening hobo as well is priceless.

Yeah it really has been fantastic.

Looked on this afternoon and there were about 5/6 new pieces of information since I looked at it yesterday.

Yup, quite refreshing to see.

Also a bit strange considering CM's parting shot was regarding Vlad wanting less communication.

Cardiac Rucksack
Yup, quite refreshing to see.

Also a bit strange considering CM's parting shot was regarding Vlad wanting less communication.

Just goes to show that you cant believe everything you are told, especially by disgruntled ex employees.

It still crashes my computer most of the time I'm on it. Bring back the old site.

Just goes to show that you cant believe everything you are told, especially by disgruntled ex employees.

Exactly!! Let's just hope we can continue this enthusiasm on the pitch! ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Blimey, I didn't bother about the Hearts website for long enough because it was poorly looked after with very little updates, and I notice today there has been 6 pieces of fresh info put onto it today alone, changed days! :)

Blimey, I didn't bother about the Hearts website for long enough because it was poorly looked after with very little updates, and I notice today there has been 6 pieces of fresh info put onto it today alone, changed days! :)

So you see big guy, if you take on board six new pieces of information every day, you can be as clever as me!! ;)

Hearts Heritage

Ah but for every new piece of info you remember you forget 2.

Therefore you have forgotten 12 pieces so far today. 14 counting this one.

Now where are your house keys?

Ah but for every new piece of info you remember you forget 2.

Therefore you have forgotten 12 pieces so far today. 14 counting this one.

Now where are your house keys?

House?? now let me think??!! ;)

Totally agree, there has been a noticeable improvement and long may it continue, its the least we deserve after months of no communication. I renewed my S/T in May anyway but every time I read these daily updates from Csaba on the official website the more I'm getting more positive and hyper!

Has been really good to get some communication directly from the club over the past couple of weeks. Lets just hope its not just a temporary thing to try and get all the fans back on side before the start of the season though.

Long may it continue

Totally agree, there has been a noticeable improvement and long may it continue, its the least we deserve after months of no communication. I renewed my S/T in May anyway but every time I read these daily updates from Csaba on the official website the more I'm getting more positive and hyper!

Bang on mate!! Bring on the Hull!!! ;)

Now all they have to do is work out how to stop it crashing with Firefox.

Correct. Bugs the tits off me.

Everybody loves Baz
So you see big guy, if you take on board six new pieces of information every day, you can be as clever as me!! ;)

????? Have you ever met John Mitchell???

Not a word i would use whilst refering to him.:confused:

Now, if you had said big, bald, loud, drunkard, pest then i would have believed you ;)

ToadKiller Dog

Doesnt crash as often with my firefox as it used to,when the enter page comes up try to klick on one of the sections that does not take you to the main page ,try to get to the news page or the likes .

There coverage of the german tour so far has been very good.

Site has definitely improved but still needs to get better.

For example our player list still contains Tall,McCann,Pinilla, Screpis and where is Sives, is he with us?

Advance notice of HeartsWorld coverage would also be appreciated

I don't think the motive is to improve Heartsworld as such. They are obviously sick of the media doctoring our news in a negative way that they are rightly controlling it themselves and, provided they don't put too positive a spin on things, fans are getting the news as they should - without Gary Ralston or Banderson giving us their interpretation.

LarrysRightFoot
I don't think the motive is to improve Heartsworld as such. They are obviously sick of the media doctoring our news in a negative way that they are rightly controlling it themselves and, provided they don't put too positive a spin on things, fans are getting the news as they should - without Gary Ralston or Banderson giving us their interpretation.

When I was doing my dissertation about press coverage of Vlad, I found loads of articles by that t*t Ralston. He is maybe the most anti-Hearts journalist I have come across. If not he is certainly up there with Keith Jackson.

I hate to be the only dissenter. But eh the squad lists are well out of date and I don't expect them to be updated until March 2009 a la last season. No reports on the friendlies against the junior teams. I could go on but the Hearts site does not compare favourably with other SPL sites imo.

I hate to be the only dissenter. But eh the squad lists are well out of date and I don't expect them to be updated until March 2009 a la last season. No reports on the friendlies against the junior teams. I could go on but the Hearts site does not compare favourably with other SPL sites imo.

whats more important to you? an up to date note of a players squad number or daily communication straight from the manager and the playes themselves? it's not much of a contest really.

im sure those other minor things you've noted will get sorted out in due time, no need to split your sack over it.

For a long time we were rightly annoyed about the lack of communication from the club and the website wasn't updated regularly enough.

Who needs Charlie man, when you got a website, another example off technology replacing a useless overpaid clown.:whistling:

'Csaba remains unbeat', 'Gary Glenn'

Crashes my computer most of the time as well.

As soon as they sort this out and find someone who can write I'll be happy.

Marooned In Oz

We are quick to critisize when things are poor with the site, however they also deserve praise when things go right.

So well done HEARTSFC.CO.UK. - keep up the good work. :)

whats more important to you? an up to date note of a players squad number or daily communication straight from the manager and the playes themselves? it's not much of a contest really.

im sure those other minor things you've noted will get sorted out in due time, no need to split your sack over it.

Yes you were doing alright until the last aggressive statement. I don't wear a sack so put your pacifier back in.

Archived