Reduced tickets for the Bigot Brothers

grumpyjambo

grumpyjambo
I'd give them 50 tickets. Less of them infesting Edinburgh the better.

50 is still too many.

Where does it say that?

Tbh I think hearts realise there on a loser here with the ticket sales and it wont be long before they have the whole stand again to balance the books

Surely we should give them the same percentage of capacity that they give us??

800 tickets at Ibrox for a 52,000 capacity stadium = 1.5%

I'd give them 250 tickets for Tynie

Surely we should give them the same percentage of capacity that they give us??

800 tickets at Ibrox for a 52,000 capacity stadium = 1.5%

I'd give them 250 tickets for Tynie

My thoughts exactly.

I dont actually mind giving the OF the full roseburn. we couldnt sell it all ourselves last season so why not givbe them the tickets. Better atmosphere for me also.

Seymour M Hersh
Where does it say that?

Tbh I think hearts realise there on a loser here with the ticket sales and it wont be long before they have the whole stand again to balance the books

In the pricing section it includes the school end for hubz, tims & der hun. And personally I'd rather there were empty seats in the school end rather than allow the bigot sisters to fill with their heathen hordes. Just my view though.

Better atmosphere for me also.

If you enjoy God Save the Queen, Rule Brittania, and Ooh aah up the Ra then perhaps......

In the pricing section it includes the school end for hubz, tims & der hun. And personally I'd rather there were empty seats in the school end rather than allow the bigot sisters to fill with their heathen hordes. Just my view though.

I suppose you could read it like that, tbh I read it more as Silver prices as opposed to all the stands listed

For a start hibs will definitly get the full stand and I would be pretty surprised if we bypass income if our sales are poor as they appear to be

I fully expect rangers and celtic to at least get a bit more of it this season if not the full stand

It makes no sense having an empty section out of principle imo when we could pocket 35 quid a seat

Guest jambomickey

i'd give them a mall section in the lower half of the roseburn stnd and let them see what it's like been thrown away in a small corner

Seymour M Hersh
I suppose you could read it like that, tbh I read it more as Silver prices as opposed to all the stands listed

For a start hibs will definitly get the full stand and I would be pretty surprised if we bypass income if our sales are poor as they appear to be

I fully expect rangers and celtic to at least get a bit more of it this season if not the full stand

It makes no sense having an empty section out of principle imo when we could pocket 35 quid a seat

But it makes sense to most Hearts fans prancer and that's the difference!

Boab Mugabe

I wish our stewards and police would openly intimidate the weegies the same way we get subjected to through there. If we get treated like sh*te when we're playing away then as far as I'm concerned the only way to deal with it is by fighting fire with more fire. :mad:

i'd give them a mall section in the lower half of the roseburn stnd and let them see what it's like been thrown away in a small corner

I would go further and just give them an enclosure in the old stand such as section N or the equivalent at the other end.

OF trash.

ToadKiller Dog
But it makes sense to most Hearts fans prancer and that's the difference!

Tynecastle is primarily there to serve the needs of hearts fans first if hearts are going well there will be a demand for seats for jambos in the roseburn,i expect thats what we all want for this season .

The best atmosphere comes from our support being in the mood not the number of old firm fans at the game .

Hibs did not get the full stand last season and struggled to sell out even that allocation some say it was a protest which i doubt.

marshallschunkychicken
I would go further and just give them an enclosure in the old stand such as section N or the equivalent at the other end.

OF trash.

I'd make them watch it on one of the setanta screens on the concourse. :cool:

Guest jambomickey

OF trash.

no i'm in section n and don't want that filth anywhere near my seat

Billy the Jambo
no i'm in section n and don't want that filth anywhere near my seat

I am in section N too i agree with you 100%.I dont want these buckfast swilling giro cashing weegie barstewards near me. I fecking hate them

I dont actually mind giving the OF the full roseburn. we couldnt sell it all ourselves last season so why not givbe them the tickets. Better atmosphere for me also.

I totally agree with you, but its just the principle of the whole thing why do they only give us a megre allownace of tickets for Glasgow whjile we give them @3,500 for our ground ???

I am in section N too i agree with you 100%.I dont want these buckfast swilling giro cashing weegie barstewards near me. I fecking hate them

well said that man!

It makes no sense having an empty section out of principle imo when we could pocket 35 quid a seat - or does it...? It depends on how you view it…

Based on income alone, and for that one game, then yes, you could argue that it makes sense to sell the seats to the weegie. Bear in mind of course that a stand full of the filth from the West will not only add to our Policing/Stewarding costs (both inside and outside the gropund) but also make a huge noise in supporting their team, which could lift them just when needed. Lets be quite clear about it, a large noisy support in the Roseburn could cost us a point – or more;……. worth it for the extra ? generated?

If however you have an eye on the bigger picture, which is about making Tynecastle as intimidating and hostile as possible, particularly to the OF, and so viewed as a difficult ground at which to win points; meaning that we pick up wins when we may have drawn, or achieve draws in games we may otherwise have lost – then that alone will be worth ??? to Hearts in increased revenues as the season rolls along and based on good form, we sell out in games against smaller teams such as Hamilton, hibs and M/Well. And we know we can sell out to any team in an SPL game, as we have done so frequently in the past.

I utterly detest the volume, and behaviour, of weegie fans at Tynecastle, and that’s based on their already reduced allocation. Make no mistake about it, we do not need these people at Tynecastle, and any perceived loss of ? through ticket sales can easily be recopued. My preference would be to cut their allocation even further, down to the lowest number that we are obliged to offer under SPL rules; with improved team performances together with an effective marketing strategy together with less policing stewarding costs we could easily ensure that we do not lose out financially.

Some may argue that the weegie would reciprocate by reducing our allocation in response, but remember we already get a very small allocation in the worst sections of their respective grounds. That together with the way Hearts fans are treated in Glasgow, particularly at P/Head, makes me not really want to go there anyway, and in honesty 1200 or so Hearts fans away to rantic makes little difference to the team’s performance.

It’s not that long ago that certain OF players cited Tynecastle as the most intimidating ground to play at (e.g. Balde), and that included their OF rivals grounds. I think its about time we got back to Fortress Tynecastle, and keeping the number of weegie allowed in down the bare minimum would be an excellent start towards that goal.

Ryan Gosling

For OF games I'd ban away support and make ticket prices ?10 each.

Scare the **** out the opposition.

It makes no sense having an empty section out of principle imo when we could pocket 35 quid a seat - or does it...? It depends on how you view it?

Based on income alone, and for that one game, then yes, you could argue that it makes sense to sell the seats to the weegie. Bear in mind of course that a stand full of the filth from the West will not only add to our Policing/Stewarding costs (both inside and outside the gropund) but also make a huge noise in supporting their team, which could lift them just when needed. Lets be quite clear about it, a large noisy support in the Roseburn could cost us a point ? or more;??. worth it for the extra ? generated?

If however you have an eye on the bigger picture, which is about making Tynecastle as intimidating and hostile as possible, particularly to the OF, and so viewed as a difficult ground at which to win points; meaning that we pick up wins when we may have drawn, or achieve draws in games we may otherwise have lost ? then that alone will be worth ??? to Hearts in increased revenues as the season rolls along and based on good form, we sell out in games against smaller teams such as Hamilton, hibs and M/Well. And we know we can sell out to any team in an SPL game, as we have done so frequently in the past.

I utterly detest the volume, and behaviour, of weegie fans at Tynecastle, and that?s based on their already reduced allocation. Make no mistake about it, we do not need these people at Tynecastle, and any perceived loss of ? through ticket sales can easily be recopued. My preference would be to cut their allocation even further, down to the lowest number that we are obliged to offer under SPL rules; with improved team performances together with an effective marketing strategy together with less policing stewarding costs we could easily ensure that we do not lose out financially.

Some may argue that the weegie would reciprocate by reducing our allocation in response, but remember we already get a very small allocation in the worst sections of their respective grounds. That together with the way Hearts fans are treated in Glasgow, particularly at P/Head, makes me not really want to go there anyway, and in honesty 1200 or so Hearts fans away to rantic makes little difference to the team?s performance.

It?s not that long ago that certain OF players cited Tynecastle as the most intimidating ground to play at (e.g. Balde), and that included their OF rivals grounds. I think its about time we got back to Fortress Tynecastle, and keeping the number of weegie allowed in down the bare minimum would be an excellent start towards that goal.

totally agree, and if we cut their allocation drastically and could then sell more tickets to our own fans, i think more people might take their kids etc along. as there will be such a small number of undesirables

remind me again how we're goung to be out of pocket if we dont give the of more than half the roseburn...were'nt each of those games sell outs last year and we were rank?

Broxburn Jambo
It makes no sense having an empty section out of principle imo when we could pocket 35 quid a seat - or does it...? It depends on how you view it…

Based on income alone, and for that one game, then yes, you could argue that it makes sense to sell the seats to the weegie. Bear in mind of course that a stand full of the filth from the West will not only add to our Policing/Stewarding costs (both inside and outside the gropund) but also make a huge noise in supporting their team, which could lift them just when needed. Lets be quite clear about it, a large noisy support in the Roseburn could cost us a point – or more;……. worth it for the extra ? generated?

If however you have an eye on the bigger picture, which is about making Tynecastle as intimidating and hostile as possible, particularly to the OF, and so viewed as a difficult ground at which to win points; meaning that we pick up wins when we may have drawn, or achieve draws in games we may otherwise have lost – then that alone will be worth ??? to Hearts in increased revenues as the season rolls along and based on good form, we sell out in games against smaller teams such as Hamilton, hibs and M/Well. And we know we can sell out to any team in an SPL game, as we have done so frequently in the past.

I utterly detest the volume, and behaviour, of weegie fans at Tynecastle, and that’s based on their already reduced allocation. Make no mistake about it, we do not need these people at Tynecastle, and any perceived loss of ? through ticket sales can easily be recopued. My preference would be to cut their allocation even further, down to the lowest number that we are obliged to offer under SPL rules; with improved team performances together with an effective marketing strategy together with less policing stewarding costs we could easily ensure that we do not lose out financially.

Some may argue that the weegie would reciprocate by reducing our allocation in response, but remember we already get a very small allocation in the worst sections of their respective grounds. That together with the way Hearts fans are treated in Glasgow, particularly at P/Head, makes me not really want to go there anyway, and in honesty 1200 or so Hearts fans away to rantic makes little difference to the team’s performance.

It’s not that long ago that certain OF players cited Tynecastle as the most intimidating ground to play at (e.g. Balde), and that included their OF rivals grounds. I think its about time we got back to Fortress Tynecastle, and keeping the number of weegie allowed in down the bare minimum would be an excellent start towards that goal.

How can we make it intimidating when the L & B police and the GFA do their best keep the home support quiet eg can only wave certain flags sing certain songs while others can carry on as they have always done pro IRA songs and banners, tricolours in the away end and as such a general attitude of don't upset them hopefully they wil go away

How can we make it intimidating when the L & B police and the GFA do their best keep the home support quiet eg can only wave certain flags sing certain songs while others can carry on as they have always done pro IRA songs and banners, tricolours in the away end and as such a general attitude of don't upset them hopefully they wil go away

I'd be very surprised if Hearts flags/banners were not allowed? as for other flags, well I personally don't see the need for them, in any section of the ground. As for songs, there's plenty of choices for Hearts fans to sing.

We don't have to resort to the levels of those from the West to support our team.

You make a good point however in terms of the songs/flags/banners allowed in the Roseburn during a weegie game. That is sometning perhaps for our fans to raise with the club through the recognised channels?

Are the bluenoses not boycotting us this season in protest?

Not if they want their 5% they won't.

Poor buggers must be skint. ;)

Ron Burgundy
If you enjoy God Save the Queen, Rule Brittania, and Ooh aah up the Ra then perhaps......

I don't think it's fair to group the first two songs with the last one.

Ryan Gosling

I do.

None of them have anything to do with football.

Ron Burgundy
I do.

None of them have anything to do with football.

Good for you.I happen to agree but I find songs about terrorists more offensive than songs about the Queen.(I include songs from both sides of the divide eg:UVF/UDA or IRA.)

Many songs are sang at football matches that have nothing whatsoever to do with the game.

The Old Tolbooth

I would give them one section restricting them to 700 fans, then close off one section to segregate our fans from theirs, and give us 2100 left over in the Roseburn.

We get 800 tickets at both the bigot brothers grounds, which makes for a much smaller %age than them getting 700 tickets at Tynie, if they don't like it, tough!

I would definitely keep the whole Roseburn for Hibs fans during derby games though, as we'll be wanting the whole away end at the egg, it makes for a much better derby atmosphere too with no sectarian songs in sight.

Buffalo Bill

I'd tar and feather them; roll them around in gravel and force them to listen to Celine Dion's Let's Talk About Love album on loop.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill
force them to listen to Celine Dion's Let's Talk About Love album on loop.

Buffalo Bill

Actually forget that bit: that's just being cruel.

Buffalo Bill

Many songs are sang at football matches that have nothing whatsoever to do with the game.

Dundee Utd fans should never be allowed to set foot in Tynecastle as long as they sing John Paul Young's deplorable disco hit 'Love Is In The Air.' A truly disgusting song which glorifies everything that was wrong with society in the 1970's.

And don't get me started about Kilmarnock's knuckle dragging neandrothals, who take great delight in singing the buttock-clenchingly embarrasing 'Paper Roses.'

These so-called party songs have no place in today's game and should be banned from football grounds throughout the country.

The People's Chimp

i would rather the hubz got the full school end, if only in terms of atmosphere. also there would be more of them to laugh at if they do another hilarious "stay in" protest/display of idiocy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well I suppose you could, since that's what it actually says! It gives you prices to buy seats in the Roseburn Stand for all games, including against the OF! What other possible way is there to read it?!

Still, why bother reading it whan one can just have yet another negative rant instead! ;)

Well I suppose you could, since that's what it actually says! It gives you prices to buy seats in the Roseburn Stand for all games, including against the OF! What other possible way is there to read it?!

Still, why bother reading it whan one can just have yet another negative rant instead! ;)

Phone them up then and ask for one against hibs

I can guarentee you hibs will be getting the full roseburn and Im pretty sure depending on how the ST sales go over the next few weeks they will be considering rangers and celtic too

Frankly for the sake of 500-1000 x ?30 it isnt worth the principle argument

grumpyjambo

Why? Both have nought to do with football.

Phone them up then and ask for one against hibs

I can guarentee you hibs will be getting the full roseburn and Im pretty sure depending on how the ST sales go over the next few weeks they will be considering rangers and celtic too

Frankly for the sake of 500-1000 x ?30 it isnt worth the principle argument

I suppose also it might depend on how well we do as well -- whilst the odds may say another difficult season who knows what will happen -- a good start and again we will need the room for the fans at the Roseburn end.

PS the prices on the site seem to indicate Roseburn stand tickets at ?27 versus the OF/Hibs -- they will only be charged that amount unless on one side of the same stand it's ?27 and on the other ?30/?34.

Have to say that prices in some parts of the ground are pretty good -- only ?15 for majority of games in old stand -- I remember when going there was a treat and of course more expensive than other parts -- watched Snodins goal in Europe from there -- memories eh !

All very positive.

I'd personally let the wee team from Leith have the full Roseburn if they could sell it out, but the less old firm fans in Tynie the better.

One other thing - I also hope that seat booker has been improved so that you can pick an individual seat.

Lower prices in the platinum section, feel a bit done, my season ticket wasn't reduced in price and no league cup games either, leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth to be honest:mad:

Lower prices in the platinum section, feel a bit done, my season ticket wasn't reduced in price and no league cup games either, leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth to be honest:mad:

If you go to all 19 home matches and pay cash then you will pay out ?568 -- despite the high prices for a platinum season ticket it is still quite a saving -- I do agree though that 1 or 2 League cup matches could have been included as a show of good faith.

Ron Burgundy
Why? Both have nought to do with football.

So a national anthemn is equally offensive as a song glorifying terrorists.

Thank god I don't live in your world.

I find it more interesting the fact that tickets for every single home league fixture will be available to buy from 28th July. Good marketing I say :)

Dundee Utd fans should never be allowed to set foot in Tynecastle as long as they sing John Paul Young's deplorable disco hit 'Love Is In The Air.' A truly disgusting song which glorifies everything that was wrong with society in the 1970's.

And don't get me started about Kilmarnock's knuckle dragging neandrothals, who take great delight in singing the buttock-clenchingly embarrasing 'Paper Roses.'

These so-called party songs have no place in today's game and should be banned from football grounds throughout the country.

You can't really argue against any of this post.These songs are a goddam disgrace!

Archived