Will Csaba Get An Assistant?

Guest Maroon Carpet

Guest Maroon Carpet

What are your thoughts on the last sentence found on Talk 107 web site.

There appears to be some confusion about whether or not Csaba Laszlo will appoint an assistant boss.

Hearts have confirmed that stories linking Uganda under-20 coach Jackson Mayanja with a move to Tynecastle are wide of the mark.

Laszlo said last night: "We have coaching staff here and we're working with that coaching staff. We don't want to change at the moment".

However that appears to contradict comments he made when taking over.

There appears to be some confusion about whether or not Csaba Laszlo will appoint an assistant boss.

Hearts have confirmed that stories linking Uganda under-20 coach Jackson Mayanja with a move to Tynecastle are wide of the mark.

Laszlo said last night: "We have coaching staff here and we're working with that coaching staff. We don't want to change at the moment".

Pressley ;)

Buffalo Bill

It could be that he changed his mind and doesn't want or need one?

Or maybe Vlad told him he isn't getting one for maybe financial or footballing reasons.

I'm sure this is a matter that the club would like to clear up.

Either way, it's up to Csaba to determine if it's a problem.

Buffalo Bill

Guest JamboRobbo
It could be that he changed his mind and doesn't want or need one?

A possibility, but a small one IMO.

Or maybe Vlad told him he isn't getting one for maybe financial or footballing reasons.

In which case, it's the same old ****e. If we can afford muppets like Cernakov and Korobothcup and Koslovski and the rest, we can afford an assistant manager. What is more important to success on the football pitch for HMFC? Spies to report back to Vlad, or an assistant to assist our manager?

I'm sure this is a matter that the club would like to clear up.

Lets hope so. I'm all ears.

Either way, it's up to Csaba to determine if it's a problem.

There is a danger that, like previous incumbents, he is told to say it ain't a problem. Time will tell.

Guest JamboRobbo
he did say himself that he knew who was going to be his number 2

exactly. if he's now saying we don't need one, what caused that change?

So the choice could be Chervenkov, Koslovski and Korobotchka or an assistant manager who knows the scottish premier league, the right choice is the the right assistant, but with vlad I bet the total failures that are Chervenkov, Koslovski and Korobotchka get to stay which is a total disaster for Hearts. I hoped that these guys would be emptied but they are going to get to stay as part of Vlads pyramids, the worst possible option for Hearts, God help Csaba, he'll need it.

Dr. Bapswent

I think the last sentence means....'he has coaching staff at the club and he is working with that coaching staff. He doesn't want to change at the moment'

Nothing more.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think the last sentence means....'he has coaching staff at the club and he is working with that coaching staff. He doesn't want to change at the moment'

Thats what the second last sentence means.

The last sentence means "However that appears to contradict these comments he made when taking over..."

Nothing Less.

Guest Maroon Carpet

I would prefer that they appointed an assistant manager of Csaba's preference, and if Vlad tried to interfere I would hope Csaba would tell him where to go.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Nothing more.

What you have quoted is the SECOND last sentence, I had asked for your thoughts on the LAST sentence.

:wacko:

Archived