Single Jambo Guys

yvonnejambo

Everybody loves Baz
Any super gorgeous (not in your own mind but verified by many others). Have healthy bank account be between 29 1/2 -41 1/2 years old. Have a six pack, work out regularly. Slim with muscles, be single and not because nobody wants to be with you. Good at DIY and cooking. Have own teeth and hair and support Hearts?

Im just wondering for a friend .....:rofl:

Belive it or not, but these are the credentials that i put down in my profile for the single dating websites i subscribe to....

Honest! :rolleyes:

Belive it or not, but these are the credentials that i put down in my profile for the single dating websites i subscribe to....

Honest! :rolleyes:

does your wife know????;);)

Everybody loves Baz
does your wife know????;);)

Tommy it would be pretty stupid if i put down married would it not??

A bit like saying i'm into **date rape**

**Disclaimer** this is not true for anybody in the policeforce reading this forum.:o

Nor is it funny.:mad:

Any super gorgeous (not in your own mind but verified by many others). Have healthy bank account be between 29 1/2 -41 1/2 years old. Have a six pack, work out regularly. Slim with muscles, be single and not because nobody wants to be with you. Good at DIY and cooking. Have own teeth and hair and support Hearts?

erm.. is the DIY code for a five fingered shuffle?

i may know someone who has hair...

erm.. is the DIY code for a five fingered shuffle?

i may know someone who has hair...

You could be onto something here Yvonne!

Maybe you could set your friend up with his friend looking for a 'Single Jambo Bird' :rolleyes:

yvonnejambo
You could be onto something here Yvonne!

Maybe you could set your friend up with his friend looking for a 'Single Jambo Bird' :rolleyes:

Ha now theres a plan. set them up 1st game of the season. :)

for all those thinking its for me my requirements would also include owning a car and not mind travelling haha :cool:

Woman are more shallow than men.. all they want is big a 'accessory' they dont actually care whats in the end of it. FACT*.

*From personal experience of being in relationship for 4 years.

;)

I only come short on one thing , i'm not single , but if i get dumped anytime soon count me in:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Five of those things apply to me... Try to guess which ones!

Archived