screpis or stewart

campbell

Which one  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one

• Screpis
    • Stewart

Didnt see much of screpis and yes stewart always puts in 100% but some of his performances last season where suspect to say the least

is this a wind up??

1 player we've seen play 3 or 4 times but never for a full game with no proven track record

and the other is one who is a very decent/good SPL player(when he's not playing for Hearts that is as he plays like a fan when he pulls on the maroon top!).

Anyone that picks Screpis over Stewart is either letting petty personal vendettas get in the way or has seen Screpis play 50/60 games in his career.

Stewart all the way, like I said if he would stop playing like a Hearts supporter he would be a very good player for us (like he was at Hibs).

nah no wind up i just dnt rate stewart at all i think all the man united thing went to his head and he thinks he is better than he is

i will give u the fact tht screpis didnt play much but wen he did he never done much wrong and given a chance i just think he will could hav been better than stewart but thats my personal opinion

For the first third of last season Stewart was one of our best players IMO (admittedly in a poor side) He had quite an unfortunate season with bookings and sendings off and got steadily worse as the season progressed but he is a prime example of a player who could become a strong performer under better leadership from the manager. He has talent.

For the first third of last season Stewart was one of our best players IMO (admittedly in a poor side) He had quite an unfortunate season with bookings and sendings off and got steadily worse as the season progressed but he is a prime example of a player who could become a strong performer under better leadership from the manager. He has talent.

1. Debatable, but what about the other two thirds?!!!

2. I wouldn't call Stewarts bookings 'unfortunate'. For the most part (with perhaps the exception of the first away game against Gretna, IIRC) he brought them upon himself. Usually as the result of losing the ball in the middle of the park, or an awful pass, and then diving in like a heidless chicken in an effort to redeem himself. He often showed a complete lack of self-control/discipline and was booked for losing his temper/back-chat.

Not good enough for us IMO.

i am willing stewart to come onto a game this year, the talent is in there somewhere, hope wae good coaching and an actual playing style the team should conform too, that he will come onto a game and become indespencible in the middle of the park.

Given a proper manager, Stewart will be able to get on with playing instead of trying to run the team himself.

Then we'll see how good he is.

Stewart is like many players in the squad who have been playing pish with no guidance from above. With guidance he could possibly be a decent player for Hearts.

That being said, he would have been the first on my list to leave the club.

With our lack of left sided midfielders (Driver, a raw youngster being the only one), I would not have so quickly let Screpis go.

sandyseymour
Didnt see much of screpis and yes stewart always puts in 100% but some of his performances last season where suspect to say the least

know nowt about Screpis (but tellingly his name ends in ...pis :)) but dump Stewart ;)

Archived