deluded credit where deluded credits due

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Well Done Hibs - Credit Where Credit's Due

I was down at the ticket office today getting half a dozen tickets for Thursday. Two:107years: separate people:107years: in the queue in front of me were Hibs fans but hadn't been to a game for years. In one case it was 14 years!:107years:

Getting these people back into the fold is important to the overall strategy of continuing to build the support,:107years: thereby increasing the overall income through ticket and merchandise sales.:107years:

They're now on the database and will be hearing from Hibs again in the future :P:107years:

blimey , 2 separate fans eh, we better hope that 3 of our ,( not been to a hearts game in ages ) fans hears from Hearts ASAP eh, after all they do out number us in fancy dress seats.:rolleyes:

I was down at the ticket office today getting half a dozen tickets for Thursday. Two:107years: separate people:107years: in the queue in front of me were Hibs fans but hadn't been to a game for years. In one case it was 14 years!:107years:

Getting these people back into the fold is important to the overall strategy of continuing to build the support,:107years: thereby increasing the overall income through ticket and merchandise sales.:107years:

They're now on the database and will be hearing from Hibs again in the future :P:107years:

blimey , 2 separate fans eh, we better hope that 3 of our ,( not been to a hearts game in ages ) fans hears from Hearts ASAP eh, after all they do out number us in fancy dress seats.:rolleyes:

Something tells me you like the :107years:

maroonlegions
Something tells me you like the :107years:

true but one never tiers of using it to describe ones dislike of the hobos.:evil::spongebob3:

maroonlegions
:flagwave::bravo:

your welcome my good man, now for Barca to rip a new a*** hole in them on Thursday.:107years:

Nucky Thompson

:107years::107years: I read that as well. Mikey the fat Hobo is trying his hardest to put a positive slant on his pishy wee teams embarrassing turn out for Thursday:107years::107years:

Nucky Thompson

:107years::107years: Also reading that thread on deluded.net, one punter claims that the OF and Hobos knocked back Barca last year before VR jumped in:107years: He says because it was now year two, they had to make a better financial package to entice the Hobos into playing them:rofl::rofl::rofl::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::laugh::laugh:

Also reading that thread on deluded.net, one punter claims that the OF and Hobos knocked back Barca last year before VR jumped in He says because it was now year two, they had to make a better financial package to entice the Hobos into playing them

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ooh ma sides :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: What a bunch of trumpets :rofl::rofl:

You bought 6 tickets for Thursday?????????????????? :hobofish:

Ron Burgundy

No he didn't.I originally thought that.

scott herbertson
Please explain then?? :wacko:

Everythijng after the first line is a quote from twighlightzone.net

He just forgot the quote marks

maroonlegions
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

mercy , i quoted it from fat hobo mikey on murryfieldseatdressingcompetition.net;)

Professor.Arturo
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ooh ma sides :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: What a bunch of trumpets :rofl::rofl:

Thing is Cat, those muppets actually believe that!!

Cant wait for normal service being resumed this season, and the rodents back where they belong.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

mercy , i quoted it from fat hobo mikey on murryfieldseatdressingcompetition.net;)

In a never ending ocean of slavering deluded muppets he still stands out as the biggest walloper on that site by a country mile.

Even his own must be embarassed by his constant banal nonsense.

Twenty odd thousand posts , all of them as pointless as the last.

A true representation of a hibs fan if ever there was one.

maroonlegions
In a never ending ocean of slavering deluded muppets he still stands out as the biggest walloper on that site by a country mile.

Even his own must be embarassed by his constant banal nonsense.

Twenty odd thousand posts , all of them as pointless as the last.

i remember someone posted about a fat hobo slipping on the steps in the roseburn stand and a***ing it down the stairs in a derby not so long ago wonder if it was him.:107years::107years:

Never a truer word spoken.

An absolute fecking Ramjet of a man.

winston churchill
:107years::107years: I read that as well. Mikey the fat Hobo is trying his hardest to put a positive slant on his pishy wee teams embarrassing turn out for Thursday:107years::107years:

i was going to go on thursday.

but,i am off to the father land on thursday lunch time.

i think there will be a bigger crowd at our games over seas.

as for the barca farca,a few rutund mikeys should swell the crowd.

The Old Tolbooth
:107years::107years: Also reading that thread on deluded.net, one punter claims that the OF and Hobos knocked back Barca last year before VR jumped in:107years: He says because it was now year two, they had to make a better financial package to entice the Hobos into playing them:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:laugh: :laugh:

That has GOT to be the funniest thing I've read on here in ages!!! :107years:

kennygarland1

Why are there so many so called Hearts fans on here infatuated with our neighbours,it is an unhealthy obsession to say the least,get a ***in grip and concentrate on your own team

Why are there so many so called Hearts fans on here infatuated with our neighbours,it is an unhealthy obsession to say the least,get a ***in grip and concentrate on your own team

WTF does it have to do with you ? Are you the messageboard cheif moderator ?

If we want to laugh at Hibs we'll fecking laugh at Hibs. We've been doing it our whole lives anyway.

If you don't like it you know what to do. I doubt anyone would miss you.

marshallschunkychicken
i remember someone posted about a fat hobo slipping on the steps in the roseburn stand and a***ing it down the stairs in a derby not so long ago wonder if it was him.:107years::107years:

the 5-1 game.

About 23 minutes in on the DVD if I recall correctly... :)

Seymour M Hersh
No he didn't.I originally thought that.

Me too I was wondering wtf the OP was up to. But most of his post is a cut & paste from dirtyneedlesdontworryme.net!:107years::107years:

marshallschunkychicken
Also reading that thread on deluded.net, one punter claims that the OF and Hobos knocked back Barca last year before VR jumped in:107years: He says because it was now year two, they had to make a better financial package to entice the Hobos into playing them

Well obviously. There's no other explanation for Barca playing Hearts instead of Hibs last season... :rolleyes::eek:

maroonlegions
the 5-1 game.

:107years:, wonder if someone could slide over to murryfielddressingupasseatscompetition.net and ask the fat hobo if it was indeed him, mind you he would just say"aye but it was done the right way, the hobo way and with flair".:107years:

rumbles1874

am off to check to dvd!! am sure we knocked back barca this year becuase we have been there done that and we felt it would be fair to give one of the smaller teams a chance, also if it was hearts it would be played on the sat and it would be another near sell out again, correct me if am wrong. i hope one the hobbos fall from the top teir of murryfeild but then no one will be there to see it what a waste of funny moment that would be

Never a truer word spoken.

An absolute fecking Ramjet of a man.

Classic :laugh:

the 5-1 game.

There was a bloke at the 4-1 game in Jan 2006.

He ran down the steps of the Roseburn to kick the gate at the bottom, kicked too high and fell over on his arse.

Oh, how I laughed.

The People's Chimp

I thought this one was a classic:

You never know...it may be a case of expect the unexpected on the night with Hibs pulling off a shock result. The losers would be the fans who didn't bother going and therefore can't come on here in years to come bragging that they were at the match.

another meaningless thing for them to get excited about and add to their hilarious list of "achievements."

maroonlegions

another meaningless thing for them to get excited about and add to their hilarious list of "achievements."

THE, YOU NEVER KNOW BIT SHOULD BE CHANGED TOO, "My deluded delusion tells me the thought of us pulling of a victory".:107years:

Ah Kenny! Great to see you again.

You never did get around to telling us where that seat is of yours....y'know, the one you bought the ST for all those weeks ago....Good job some of us remember these things. :)

hobo

marshallschunkychicken

Quote:

You never know...it may be a case of expect the unexpected on the night with Hibs pulling off a shock result. The losers would be the fans who didn't bother going and therefore can't come on here in years to come bragging that they were at the match.

Great quote from the hobo - because there aren't approximately 30,000 of them claim to have been at the new year '73 game... :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
hobo

that was either a jokey wind up or you have not read previous posts on this thread about me cutting and pasting from deludedflairmyth.net the very one you highlighted from my OP,:P now my good man feel free to join in.;):107years:

The People's Chimp
Great quote from the hobo - because there aren't approximately 30,000 of them claim to have been at the new year '73 game... :rolleyes:

it's strange that there aren't many of them claiming to have been at a certain match v ferranti thistle....

gowestjambo

Newsflash, .....The SRU announce that they can not accept any more Provident Cheques for the Barca game, this is bound to reflect in even less ticket sales..........

Archived