revolutiontt torrent site open until midnight!

Brandt

Without doubt the best private torrent site there is has opened up until midnight tonight. The download speeds are fantastic. Also if you dontate (paypal) you get ratio credit. This is one of the hardest torrent sites to get on so dont blow it! hehe!

http://www.revolutiontt.net

it's just taking me to a login screen mate

pretty strange, unless ive read the below dates wrong!?

'Friday 7/18/2008 00:01 GMT to Monday 7/21/2008 23:59 GMT'

hmmm

Rick Grimes

cracking cheers.

apparently i already have a great ratio too. must be from old torrents that reported to the tracker.

Ratio: 2,000,000,000.000 Uploaded: 1.86 GB Downloaded: 0.00 kB

Ibrahim Tall
cracking cheers.

apparently i already have a great ratio too. must be from old torrents that reported to the tracker.

Got the same numbers.

Bindy Badgy

Many thanks to the OP

cracking cheers.

I got exactly the same figures so I would assume that it's an error

Take a while to get the email after you've registered?

Mine came instantly

Ibrahim Tall

Anyone know of a decent programme to download torrents with? Mine currently go through limewire but it seems to be getting slower everytime.

Bitme.tv

What.cd

Not used this but I reckon both of those will be better. What.cd in paticular as no-one ever gets invites unless they have some extreme upload.

Been looking at downloading PSP games for my son but most of them use torrents (mininova) and I'm rubbish at computers me. Does anyone have a link to an explanation of what they are and how to get them working properly for complete novices? I looked at wikipedia but it was total gibberish. Thanks.

Cheers, looks like a great site, although I was downloading from btjunkie and mininova this avo and was getting speeds in excess of 600kb/s. Mind you I'm currently getting 160+ off of 5 seeds and that's only after a couple of minutes.

U torrent is recommended for Revolutiontt. The speeds can be incredible. Also, as i said in my OP that its worth donating for download credit. Maybe once or twice a month they have a double up offer where for ?10 you can get 20gb of credit. They currently have a great offer on that if you donate about ?15 you can download as much as you want until christmas without it affecting your ratio. Also, if your ratio falls below 1.1 for a bit you will be banned!

How long would it roughly take on average to download a 700mb file from this site?

Only a Game

Keeping getting the error message

Aborting the torrent as it could not connect to the tracker while not connected to the peers.

Anyone know what that means ?

How long would it roughly take on average to download a 700mb file from this site?

on my 20mg connection and with give or take 5 seeds, 4-6 minutes.

Keeping getting the error message

Aborting the torrent as it could not connect to the tracker while not connected to the peers.

Anyone know what that means ?

no idea, try utorrent to open/save it.

on my 20mg connection and with give or take 5 seeds, 4-6 minutes.

:eek:

It took me about an hour.

Say What Again

I've got an 8mb connection download at 4.4gb DVD in 1 hour 42 mins :)

Archived