virgin broadband

brian1874

anyone having any problems with it tonight..i cant get online.have done the reset job and left it switched off for a bit...still no joy. all lights are green on the router that should be...

Robbos Right Peg
anyone having any problems with it tonight..i cant get online.have done the reset job and left it switched off for a bit...still no joy. all lights are green on the router that should be...

Am I missing something here ? without broadband you can still post ? If so can you either give me 6 numbers between 1 & 40 before wednesday or the answer to perpetual motion please

Robbos Right Peg
am using opera wia my mobile phone

Well via my Virgin broadband the answer is NO and dont bother about they 6 numbers :mad:

Working fine for me mate.

On another note, does anyone know when the upgrade is supposed to be happening. Everyone in Scotland was supposed to be getting upgraded to the next level but I'm still sat at 4 meg.

this_is_my_story
Working fine for me mate.

On another note, does anyone know when the upgrade is supposed to be happening. Everyone in Scotland was supposed to be getting upgraded to the next level but I'm still sat at 4 meg.

Reading this thread, I was just about to ask the same. I'm at EH12, an area which they'd said (many months ago) would be upgraded to a 10Mb connection speed.

I'm almost at the point of phoning Mr Branson and asking if he kens whae Am ur likes.

I phoned them to moan that i was getting charged 25 quid for

4 meg and my inlaws were getting 8 meg with BT for 12 quid.

Result.... 20 Meg and a reduction on my virgin bill (have sky for tv).

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Archived