Penicuik & BBQ's

Deek

The words may not go hand in had, probably because because Penicuik is about 700 foot above sea level, but today was a great day. I had all my family round and a few bottles of wine were quoffed. The sun was out for most of the day and I am going to bed. :o

The Old Tolbooth
The words may not go hand in had, probably because because Penicuik is about 700 foot above sea level, but today was a great day. I had all my family round and a few bottles of wine were quoffed. The sun was out for most of the day and I am going to bed. :o

Bed already auld yin :rolleyes:

Bed already auld yin :rolleyes:

I was sleeping half an hour ago at the keyboard then she woke me up, asking if I wanted another sausage? ;)

I was sleeping half an hour ago at the keyboard then she woke me up, asking if I wanted another sausage? ;)

:eek:

should it not be the other way round!? :P

The Old Tolbooth

Let me get this right, SHE woke you up asking if you wanted another sausage?:confused:

Is she a tranny?

Thanks for that Deek, may get a good nights sleep now!

Doctor FinnBarr
Let me get this right, SHE woke you up asking if you wanted another sausage?:confused:

Is she a tranny?

I suppose it needs said, Get her pumped!

;)

Boaby Ewing
The beefburger was a bit raw.

Ha! I think that went over the heads of a few folk.

Either that or I'm a dirty bugger.

Made me laugh, either way.

Doctor FinnBarr
You got your highlighting fixed yet?

Aye, basic stuff for now but its a another rung up the ladder!

yvonnejambo

Im still trying to get my head round that it was sunny in Penicuik for that long. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Im still trying to get my head round that it was sunny in Penicuik for that long. ;)

I'm still trying to get my head round Deeks better half waking him up offering him a piece of sausage!

I knew Penicuik was a dodgy place :wacko:

yvonnejambo
I'm still trying to get my head round Deeks better half waking him up offering him a piece of sausage!

I knew Penicuik was a dodgy place :wacko:

Sure is thats why I can only go there for short spells then have to go to the Highlands to recover from the trauma. :cool:

The Future's Maroon

I used to like the Cuiky, until a romance went sour....cant go near the place now?!!

BBQ's - top drawer, I was present at one in Berwick on Saturday - can remember most of it!!

Archived