Ajax

jonathan1874

jonathan1874

Does anybody Know the process for getting tickets for ajax? i heard you can only get them if you have a clubcard? found some stuff online but cant find a definite answer. Just want to catch a league game when im over there

Go to the ground a few hours or days in advance of the ground, and buy them from the ticket office.

asked when we did the tour, almost all the seats are season tickets so few games go to public sale.

some do, you can buy them from certain shops in the city centre as well such as record shops etc...

rudi must stay

was there on a tour a few weeks ago. Apparently it's very easy to get them cos they have around 40,000 ST holders so that means there's always around 10,000 tickets spare

portobellojambo1

I am hoping might get the chance to pop over and see them this season, some weekend HMFC are not playing.

The company I work for are now their main sponsors, and we have been told we will get various offers, so will wait and see.

Does anybody Know the process for getting tickets for ajax? i heard you can only get them if you have a clubcard? found some stuff online but cant find a definite answer. Just want to catch a league game when im over there

I had Ajax season tickets a few years ago but gave them up because I couldn't make every game here and there are nearly always tickets available for games.

Your correct normally you need a club card membership here but if you apply via their web site they will ask for your passport details and UK address then send you tickets, no problem.

If you have any problems pm me and I'll try and get you a few tickets with my membership as long as its not the big games PSV, Feyenoord etc.

Robbos Right Peg
I had Ajax season tickets a few years ago but gave them up because I couldn't make every game here and there are nearly always tickets available for games.

Your correct normally you need a club card membership here but if you apply via their web site they will ask for your passport details and UK address then send you tickets, no problem.

If you have any problems pm me and I'll try and get you a few tickets with my membership as long as its not the big games PSV, Feyenoord etc.

Do you know the hobo Big Alan RR ? I am sure he still has his Ajax ST

But why would anyone get the tram out to the Arena to watch that rubbish when there is far better things to watch in the toon. Suppose 45 minutes each way would cost a wee bit more there right enough.

Do you know the hobo Big Alan RR ? I am sure he still has his Ajax ST

But why would anyone get the tram out to the Arena to watch that rubbish when there is far better things to watch in the toon. Suppose 45 minutes each way would cost a wee bit more there right enough.

dunno this hobo u mention Robbo.

Rubbish you say, true I gave up my season tickets because I had no passion for the football on show, no real interest in the teams playing etc. The football itself was quite high quality skillful and plenty commitment etc but I just couldn't identify with the players on view.

So I watched the JT's mostly on the internet last season and actually had a similar experience apart from the skill or commitment aspect of the players sad to say.

They are still my team though and therefore far more interesting then Ajax.

Robbos Right Peg
dunno this hobo u mention Robbo.

Rubbish you say, true I gave up my season tickets because I had no passion for the football on show, no real interest in the teams playing etc. The football itself was quite high quality skillful and plenty commitment etc but I just couldn't identify with the players on view.

So I watched the JT's mostly on the internet last season and actually had a similar experience apart from the skill or commitment aspect of the players sad to say.

They are still my team though and therefore far more interesting then Ajax.

Certainly agree ther RR I am meeting Ajax Alan tomorrow and will ask him what he thinks because he was getting ****ed off flying to Amsterdam every week to watch them. Mind you he said it was not that bad that he was going to give it up to watch the Hobos every week :)

Archived