Mini Mafia

yvonnejambo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Well after the late night bar closed out stumbled some drunken bodies. The Doctor went out and offered protection to someone they thought as an innocent. Unfortunately the mafia were looking elsewhere, as they watched the prey leaving the bar Beverley caught their eye. A quick bullet through the back was enough to see her off.

Beverley-Townie Dead night 1

The cop got hammered and wasnt capable of seeking out goons.

Its now day.

I am giving the no showers till tonight to make an appearance and vote before mod killing them.

7 players left with 2 being bad

Vote Stella Jambo

Any particular reason for that or is it just another random vote?

Not quite sure just now :confused:

And all is still quiet with 4 hours to go...

Still not much of a clue where to put my vote, and from the lack of activity today, I'm guessing I won't have much more of a clue by the time 10 o'clock comes round.

Looks like anyone with a role is deciding to just stay quiet anyway, unless of course everyone's just been out at work all day :)

I'll be back before 10 to vote, hopefully a bit more might have happened by then...

yvonnejambo

So vote count so far

Stella jambo-1

:eek:

has the population done some mass suicide thing and not tell me?

Get posting ya radges!!!!!

and breath.....

:)

just back from work and i will have a quick read of the thread...

such busyness!

i'm assuming the non voters will be mod killed and since i survived the very exciting tossing last night, i'll make it a two horse race.

vote boof as he is either one or t'other roles and i think stella might be the t'other.

Wrong one Flux.

I voted for Stella as I espied him Private Messaging at about 10.46pm last night.

I was clicking through the profiles and spotted that yvonne was PMing so tried to flick through as many of those left alive as possible.

And I caught Stella at it.

Now of course he might have been innocently inviting a mate out for a pint but that's all I've got to go on...so I'm going with it.

I left my reasoning for later on in the day to see if anyone would leap to his rescue...the only one who's shown interest is Medico.

Oh...and I know for a fact that Stella wasn't PMing Yvonne with the Doctor's prescription.

Now then...that could leave my jacket on a shoogly peg...depending on whether or not the goons think the Doc (whoever it might be :whistling:) tried to save me last night or used that as a bluff to enable him to reveal himself today and save himself tonight.

Whaddaya think goons? Gonna try me? Did Doc protect me last night?

My vote stays where it is.

Just hope the Cop gets his finger out and checks either Flux or Medico tonight (assuming we lynch Stella)

I thought PM spying had been outlawed or i would have been doing it!

so if stella is a goon and you say that leaves me or medico as another goon?

since i can't vote for myself and boof has some logic, and to see how the other players vote...

unvote boof

vote medico

Wrong one Flux.

I voted for Stella as I espied him Private Messaging at about 10.46pm last night.

I was clicking through the profiles and spotted that yvonne was PMing so tried to flick through as many of those left alive as possible.

Now of course he might have been innocently inviting a mate out for a pint but that's all I've got to go on...so I'm going with it.

I left my reasoning for later on in the day to see if anyone would leap to his rescue...the only one who's shown interest is Medico.

Oh...and I know for a fact that Stella wasn't PMing Yvonne with the Doctor's prescription.

Now then...that could leave my jacket on a shoogly peg...depending on whether or not the goons think the Doc (whoever it might be :whistling:) tried to save me last night or used that as a bluff to enable him to reveal himself today and save himself tonight.

Just hope the Cop gets his finger out and checks either Flux or Medico tonight (assuming we lynch Stella)

I wasn't trying to rush to Stella's defence, was just a bit confused as to why you were so quick to vote him without any reason. All makes sense now though, depending on what you've said being true.

Considering that there only really appears to be 3 or 4 of us actually posting the game could be over very quickly anyway unless the 3 who didn't vote last night suddenly appear in the next hour and a half.

Will Vote Stella for now anyway. Will be about for the next hour or say anyway so may change my mind if he appears to defend himself

I thought PM spying had been outlawed or i would have been doing it!

so if stella is a goon and you say that leaves me or medico as another goon?

since i can't vote for myself and boof has some logic, and to see how the other players vote...

unvote boof

vote medico

Why exactly does it leave me or you as the other goon? There are another 3 players.

And if thats you're thinking then you've just outed yourself as a goon because I'm certainly not

Wrong one Flux.

Is this not what boof meant?

Is this not what boof meant?

That doesn't necessarily make it right though, and if you're saying you're not a goon then he must be mistaken.

if i was a goon would i not keep my vote for him?

too many silent players....

I assure you its as much of a mistake putting it on me

Doesn't make sense Flux...the only reason I wanted the cop to check on one of you two is because you're the only two posting and I suspect the goons aren't gonna be quiet.

It is, of course, possible that you are both goons and Stella was PMing his mate for a quick pint...but I'm not going to change my vote unless Stella appears to defend himself.

i see

unvote boof

vote jamie

Do you have any reason not to suspect stella at all? Just asking seen as you seem very hesitant to vote for him.

yvonnejambo

Stella Jambo went for a stroll along the promenade as he was looking at the lovely yachts he thought he lost his balance, but really he was shoved so quickly into the water banging his head so brutally off the side of a luxury liner on his way sea bound.

Stella had been ambushed by the town have they got it right this time???

Stella Jambo-Mafia Godfather lynched day 2

Its now night

Well...if Stella's a goon, that would leave one goon out of me, Medico and Flux (assuming the no-showers are townies/cop).

So...for the town to win we'd have to hope that the goon tried to hit whoever is the protected townie at night.

Then the Doc and remaining townie would have to vote to lynch the remaining goon tomorrow.

stella_jambo

aww bugger am died.

had to work so couldnt even save my neck!

well done boof you got me fair and square.

mon the goon

wooooo

yvonnejambo

During the night The Doc went out and managed to protect the mafia target. the cop went out and about and did some investigation work.

So nobody died apart from the mod killed Salvatore and Supporter1874 for no show.

Jamie has been given a extra chance because he hasnt managed to be online much and as the game has so few players and im feeling in good mood he stays.

So its now back to day and players left

Boof

Flux

Jamie

Medico

1 is mafia

Who goes you decide!

:)

yvonnejambo

Oh yeah next deadline 10pm tomorrow night (if it takes that long)

I meant with my fake 11pm deadline...

Even with your fake deadline, it would still be 'us' townies to win

There's no I in team though, right ;)

Right cop...tell us what youi know?

Well done the Doc for protecting the mafia target.

I'll not be voting Medico.

So that leaves either Jamie or Flux as the goon.

I am a bit suss that Yvonne would kill off the newbies who didn't post but keep Jamie that did post but not vote...

But you were on here last night Fluxy ol' bean...and I'm durn sure that if you were the cop you'd've checked out someone.

So my reckoning is...

Jamie - cop

Medico - vanilla townie

Flux - remaining goon

Ach buggerit - if I'm wrong, I'm wrong...the game's nearly done anyway, let's finish it off tonight.

Vote Flux Capacitor

I am a bit suss that Yvonne would kill off the newbies who didn't post but keep Jamie that did post but not vote...

It was a slightly strange thing to keep Jamie i suppose, but I'm getting more and more suspicious of you too now

May as well finish it i suppose

Vote Flux

a vote for me would put me on two

a vote for jamie would put him on two

if you both vote for jamie the game will end :):):):)

a vote for me would put me on two

a vote for jamie would put him on two

if you both vote for jamie the game will end :):):):)

Yes, but Jamie's hardly going to vote for himself, so really if we both vote for you and you vote for Jamie, its as good as over anyway

i say we kill off Jamie as that is the only outcome for tonight

How's about we modkill him...leaving three folk...and you on two votes ;)

Archived