yvonnejambo

Game starts now! :)

We have

2 Mafia Members

5 Townies

1 Cop

1 Doc

The rules

Mafia (2) – A Godfather and 1 of his/her cronies. There will be no recruiting in this game.

The team decide their targets together and the GF then sends me the name of the target if the Godfather dies any remaining members can send me a name that has been decided amongst you.

The Mafia get to kill every night.

Cop - Can investigate a player every night. The result will be posted on the thread next day as either a good or bad person investigated. The cop can not say he/she is the cop.

Doc - Can choose to save 1 player a night from a mafia kill. He/she cannot save the same player twice in a row. They can choose to save themself.

Assassin-He/She can kill 2 people throughout the game (night periods). The Assassin is on the side of the town.

The players are.

Beverley

Flux

HMFCJamieHMFC

Stella

Boof

MedicoHearts

Commander Harris

Salvatore

Supporter 1874

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you’re the doctor or gossip etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devize a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I’ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who mis behave at night.

Ghosts can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don’t do it please.

Oh and finally I will Mod kill non posters and non voters unless there is good excuse.

Low posters will either be sinned binned or mod killed depending on how I feel.

First deadline is 10pm tomorrow. I will PM everybody there roles.

Mods can you sticky please.

Life in this little holiday resort is not all its seems as the sangria is flowing down the beach bar, there are a couple of people missing. This pair are resting and planning the take over of this resort when they can get rid of those pesky tourists. Some people need to die, just depends on what side your on as to who should be killed. ;)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

2 Mafia Members

4 Townies

1 Cop

1 Doc

1 Assassin

Is what it was supposed to say

Yay!

Bar's open...and may I be the first to say Get them (the mafia) pumped.

1st day randomness, and I've not had the chance to do it for a while, Vote Beverley

i'm not mafia, and you are NOT getting me pumped!!!

i have my bottle of beer, my kiss me quick hat, my sunhat, bucket & spade and my sun cream...

now where are the sun loungers??

stella_jambo

mines a pint please boof.

this could be pretty quick if we nab a mafia person soon

first poster was boof but i dont think the goons would be so obvious so early, so will go for a non poster....

vote HMFCJamieHMFC

Commander Harris

evening all, just logged in.

vote medico, with some few players we can't take a gamble by letting the smart folk survive. ;)

evening all, just logged in.

vote medico, with some few players we can't take a gamble by letting the smart folk survive. ;)

I don't quite know whether to take that as a compliment or not :confused:

I'm not mafia anyway, so really it would be a good idea to let us 'smart folk' survive, unless you feel they might threaten your own plans of course...

Am just going to be random for now anyway, Vote Flux

Commander Harris
I don't quite know whether to take that as a compliment or not :confused:

I'm not mafia anyway, so really it would be a good idea to let us 'smart folk' survive, unless you feel they might threaten your own plans of course...

Am just going to be random for now anyway, Vote Flux

it was a compliment. :)

I was only joking though, I agree that we need to keep the "smart folk" in, or else I'd be signing my own death warrant. :P

unvote medico

stella_jambo

seems a quiet first day, am working til 10 tonight so will miss the lynching, ill stick wi my vote for today

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Beverley-1

Salvatore-1

Jamie-1

Flux-1

5 still to vote deadline 10pm tonight :)

HMFCjamieHMFC
vote jamie

even when i'm not playing its fun to do...

i was disappointed when i didn't see your name because i thought you weren't going to do this

its awffy quiet!!!

makes me suspicious.

everyone is too cagey for my liking so while i'm at work i'm going to vote flux. no reason, just gotta pick a name. vonny, we have a deadline ??

Commander Harris

vote boof, as much as I love lazy town Robbie Rotten gives me the creeps. :)

yvonnejambo
its awffy quiet!!!

makes me suspicious.

everyone is too cagey for my liking so while i'm at work i'm going to vote flux. no reason, just gotta pick a name. vonny, we have a deadline ??

deadline 10pm tonight. Everyone must vote by then.

Rick Grimes
i was disappointed when i didn't see your name because i thought you weren't going to do this

that's why i did. i'd hate to disappoint you, jamie.

;)

Obviously have no idea who anyone is, other than me...and yes, I know that's obvious to no one other than me, so I'm wanting no part of any pile on so unvote Beverley and retaliatorily vote Commander Harris.

Yes, I know that's gonna look dodgy (in a goon voting for teammate early on scenario) if Bev DOES turn out to be bad, but I'll just have to put up with that.

With only two goons and no recruiting, there should be little risk to the cop in using the 'Boof stratagem'.

And as I usually tend to be one of the early mafia victims when I'm good...Doc, any chance of some medication tonight?

Of course the buggers might now not go for me to make it look as if I am one of them :mad:

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Flux-3

Salvatore-1

Boof-1

Commander Harris-1

Still to vote

Jamie

Salvatore

Supporter1874

The latter 2 I will check to see if been online and PM them a reminder as they are new to the game.

deadline 40 minutes away

Right...copy me this time...Unvote Commander Harris...vote Flux Capacitor

why so sure?? we have no info from the cop yet, so is this a hunch or simply a blind leading the blind exercise? or are you a goon knowing your savng yourself and a buddies skin?

yvonnejambo
nobody wants to save me...

SM_CRY%20BABY1.jpg

Even I feel sorry for you with that pic

Not sure in the slightest Bev - just that Flux followed me vote-wise, so I voted him to make sure he couldn't :D

Most likely that goons have been even a teensy bit active, and I'm probably shooting myself (and the whole town) in the foot here but I'll unvote Flux Capacitor and Vote Commander Harris

yvonnejambo

So its a draw

2 votes Flux

and 2 Commander Harris

voting time up

yvonnejambo

Only Flux out the 2 is online so Im just thinking of a way for the decider. Night time roled people feel free to PM me your actions.

Commander Harris
Only Flux out the 2 is online so Im just thinking of a way for the decider. Night time roled people feel free to PM me your actions.

I'm here. :)

oops, should really have been paying more attention to the thread. could have saved myself some hassel.

Just by the way...anybody noticed the post count for the Shed has just passed 100,000?

yvonnejambo

Ok Im just going for the good old fashioned toss of a coin. The coin has been tossed and I hae PMed Beverley the result. So however of you post your choice 1st will be the decider and then I have asked Beverley to post the result.

So please either of you post heads or tails and the 1st will be the 1 that is taken. :)

yvonnejambo

Beverley has the result. I pmed her that before posting it on the thread.

yvonnejambo

Ok Beverley hasnt been active for half an hour so I will just post what I sent her and she can confirm it when she comes back on.

HJeads is lynched so Commander Harris story coming up

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris was enjoying a nice siesta by the pool, he was daydreaming about who to kill that night. When the folks sitting beside him grabbed him and shoved him into a sack laden with bricks. Commander Harris drowned at bottom of the pool by the towns people.

Yes Folks

Commander Harris -The Assassin lynched day 1

Its now night

stella_jambo

hmm thats not the best. we really need to get a goon next time or we could be in a spot of trouble

Commander Harris

poo.

sorry guys, I was working on something and got distracted when I could have saved myself earlier.

hopefully the switched voting has given us some clues. and I would probably have had a nightmare and assasinated some good guys by accident anyway.

I'm off to repent of my stoopidness. :(

sorry guys i was on the phone to jennyjambo who is still in the land of the living (just)

vonny did post me offering head, sorry, tossing heads...

sorry, the loser had head

ach, i'm outta here lol

Archived