Who's all stayed in?

S.N.T.H.

I'm off on my holidays tomorrow, so saving a bit of money and staying in tonight. Anyone else in the same boat? What are we all up to?

I've just finished re-listening to Up The Bracket, by the Libertines. Absolutely phenomenal band and great album. It's making my night.

Boredom's going to set in so what we all doin' ?

Doctor FinnBarr
I'm off on my holidays tomorrow, so saving a bit of money and staying in tonight. Anyone else in the same boat? What are we all up to?

I've just finished re-listening to Up The Bracket, by the Libertines. Absolutely phenomenal band and great album. It's making my night.

Boredom's going to set in so what we all doin' ?

Normal Saturday drinking thing.

Where ya off to?

:cool:

Dirk Diggler

Getting hammered.

Bairn's in bed, Her indoors is watching some pish on the telly.

I'm on the laptop whilst drinking Vino.

Back to work on Monday, 5.45am after a fortnight off.

Tonight could get messy and I could easily end up with a suspension from here.

Off to Corfu for a week with the Mrs. Safe to say i haven't had the best reports about the place but you get what you pay for eh? Just can't wait to get away from the current doom and gloom of Scotland. You been on your hols?

Doctor FinnBarr
Off to Corfu for a week with the Mrs. Safe to say i haven't had the best reports about the place but you get what you pay for eh? Just can't wait to get away from the current doom and gloom of Scotland. You been on your hols?

Had a week in Holland (expensive), 2 nights in Belfast, and now waiting almost 10 weeks before we go to Turkey.

:(

Dirk Diggler

Where about SNTH?

I've been to Dassia, Ipsos and Kassiopi.

Had a week in Holland (expensive), 2 nights in Belfast, and now waiting almost 10 weeks before we go to Turkey.

:(

Not too shabby at all then.

I'm just happy to have two weeks off from working my nuts of to sell Mortgages in a ****-poor market. I need a wee sleep TBH.

Where were you on hols, PAWS FTH?

Where about SNTH?

I've been to Dassia, Ipsos and Kassiopi.

Kassiopi, mate! How is it?... :untitled:

Skint after TITP but tapped some cash to go out tonight, dont think Ive been out in 3 weekends so had to be done :)

Skint after TITP but tapped some cash to go out tonight, dont think Ive been out in 3 weekends so had to be done :)

Wee bit Cavendish? ;)

Not too shabby at all then.

I'm just happy to have two weeks off from working my nuts of to sell Mortgages in a ****-poor market. I need a wee sleep TBH.

Where were you on hols, PAWS FTH?

Two weeks in Turkey. Had really good time, roasting hot though! Shame to come home to this miserable bl00dy weather :(

Wee bit Cavendish? ;)

Doubtful, not been to cavendish in a while

More likely to be Siglo, a fellow poster on here has a certain liking for it, not a clue why ;)

Dirk Diggler
Kassiopi, mate! How is it?... :untitled:

I enjoyed it.

Nice wee harbour, Decent restaurants, If it's you and the missus you'll be fine.

I know a guy who returns there every year!!!

Whilst not quite there myself, I would go back.

I enjoyed it.

Nice wee harbour, Decent restaurants, If it's you and the missus you'll be fine.

I know a guy who returns there every year!!!

Whilst not quite there myself, I would go back.

Thanks for that, mate. Glad to hear it!

FAO Prancer; No one ever admits to opting for Cav. ;) Seriously, though, Siglo? I'm all for a bit of Shanghai on a Saturday night.

Dirk Diggler
Thanks for that, mate. Glad to hear it!

FAO Prancer; No one ever admits to opting for Cav. ;) Seriously, though, Siglo? I'm all for a bit of Shanghai on a Saturday night.

No worries, have a good one.

chester copperpot

Kids in bed, been blootered since about 7pm. Trying to slow down so I dinnae get an infraction.

I'm amazed I can even type in this state.

Kids in bed, been blootered since about 7pm. Trying to slow down so I dinnae get an infraction.

I'm amazed I can even type in this state.

You're an animal, Andy!

;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Two weeks in Turkey. Had really good time, roasting hot though! Shame to come home to this miserable bl00dy weather :(

Going to Marmaris in Sept. hope it's cooling but hot if you get my drift.

:)

chester copperpot
You're an animal, Andy!

;)

I know, I'm a bit ker-ay-zee. (Not).

Getting old now pal, the hoose is about all I can handle. ;)

Dirk Diggler

Was there 4 years ago.

Hottest place on Earth.

;)

I know, I'm a bit ker-ay-zee. (Not).

Getting old now pal, the hoose is about all I can handle. ;)

To be fair, blootered since 7 o'clock?

Whether in the house or not, that is entirely commendable!

chester copperpot

TBF, I've got a coupla pals from Columbia, and a mate from Morrocco to keep me company. ;)

Been there before in Sept. Much better temperature that time of year (high twenties). When I was there it was in the mid 40's some days, you couldn't sit out in the sun until about 5.30pm!

Doctor FinnBarr

I raise my Titfer to the man.

TBF, I've got a coupla pals Columbia, and a mate from Morrocco to keep me company. ;)

Party at CC's hoose! ;)

TBF, I've got a coupla pals from Columbia, and a mate from Morrocco to keep me company. ;)

As i said; Animal! :laugh:

Might aswell share a wee story..

Was playing for the RBS football team in midweek against the Hearts Legends. The team included the likes of Henry Smith, Paul Ritchie, Gary McKay, Stevie Fulton, Alan McLaren, Stuart Lovell!!!! (Hibs *******) and John Robertson. Was a great experience, and we got humped 5-0 but made 2 grand for charity.

Anyway, i've nipped in and took the ball of Robbo, and cheekily said "You're in my back pocket, Robertson". Which was met by the immediate reply "I couldn't get you in my back pocket because of all the International Caps i've got in there."

Pure humiliation from an utter Leg-end.

south morocco

went to fetihye about 15 years ago it was that hot ,i had to find shade and drink beer all day and night for a fortnight,best hol ever!

chester copperpot
As i said; Animal! :laugh:

Might aswell share a wee story..

Was playing for the RBS football team in midweek against the Hearts Legends. The team included the likes of Henry Smith, Paul Ritchie, Gary McKay, Stevie Fulton, Alan McLaren, Stuart Lovell!!!! (Hibs *******) and John Robertson. Was a great experience, and we got humped 5-0 but made 2 grand for charity.

Anyway, i've nipped in and took the ball of Robbo, and cheekily said "You're in my back pocket, Robertson". Which was met by the immediate reply "I couldn't get you in my back pocket because of all the International Caps i've got in there."

Pure humiliation from an utter Leg-end.

If it had been an ex hibs player, then I'm assuming you'd have knocked his **** in?

Wait, thats wrong, as soon as any hibee gets 2 international caps, he's off to warm the bench for cellick, so ignore previous comment. ;)

If it had been an ex hibs player, then I'm assuming you'd have knocked his **** in?

Wait, thats wrong, as soon as any hibee gets 2 international caps, he's off to warm the bench for cellick, so ignore previous comment. ;)

Well, i'm a bit of a whimp TBH, but aye!

Couldn't believe Stuart ****ing Lovell had the nerve to wear a Hearts strip. Incidently, he ran rings around me to the point when i tried to 'Doo' him, and failed miserably scratching my knee to **** on the Astro in the process.

chester copperpot
Well, i'm a bit of a whimp TBH, but aye!

Couldn't believe Stuart ****ing Lovell had the nerve to wear a Hearts strip. Incidently, he ran rings around me to the point when i tried to 'Doo' him, and failed miserably scratching my knee to **** on the Astro in the process.

You tried though, thats the main thing fella.

Archived