Fletcher, Real Madrid.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

What's the latest?

Whilst on holiday I never missed his ?12 million move to the Spanish Giants did I?

Signing strikers who have scored 3 goals in 6 months* in a tin pot league has always been high on their list of priorities, I've noticed.

Good luck to the lad over in Espa?a.

*Guesstimate.

What's the latest?

Whilst on holiday I never missed his ?12 million move to the Spanish Giants did I?

Signing strikers who have scored 3 goals in 6 months* in a tin pot league has always been high on their list of priorities, I've noticed.

Good luck to the lad over in Espa?a.

*Guesstimate.

It's a lot more than that I'm sure.

winston churchill

apparently

there's a punch up going on between.

royal madrid,barca,ra sellik,birmingham city.and our thursday 5 aside team:confused:.

Dirk Diggler
It's a lot more than that I'm sure.

Really? Perhaps a hobo who isn't currently suspended/banned (I know they are thin on the ground) can corrrect me?

How many do you reckon he scored since January DC_92?

Really? Perhaps a hobo who isn't currently suspended/banned (I know they are thin on the ground) can corrrect me?

Not sure. But I'm sure he scored a few, including a hat-trick, around the time of the Scotland - Croatia match.

Dirk Diggler
He signed, a double deal for him and Benjelloun.

Hibs got Robinho and cash for them.

Wow.

Benji got there 2 years earlier than he predicted.

He must have been rattling them in also.

Credit where it's due.

Wow.

Benji got there 2 years earlier than he predicted.

He must have been rattling them in also.

Credit where it's due.

But he DID. Remember he scored in the final of the cup (the wee cup to you and I) against the great team of Kilmarnock. He was fabby, I wish that WE had signed Benjelloun. :(

Could we sign someone like Rankin or Hogg next please?

I still find this Fletcher / Madrid thing absurd.

The guy is average in an average league, what the hell are they going to do with him? Look at the young striker Bojan that plays for Barca. He's only 17 and is about 100 times better than Fletcher already. Why on earth would Real Madrid want to pay money for him?

Maybe next Juve will want to buy Rob Jones and Bayern Munich will want Clayton Donaldson.

Six goals in 2008. One hat trick and three singles. FWIW, their site is awful, even worse than ours.

Dirk Diggler
Six goals in 2008. One hat trick and three singles. FWIW, their site is awful, even worse than ours.

All in the league?

No wonder he is Madrid bound.

All in the league?

No wonder he is Madrid bound.

Of course. Three against the new Barca, (Gretna for anybody daft enough to have missed the comparison) and one each against Aberdeen, Inverness and Kilmarnock. All at home, but that means he likes to show his wonderous skills to the home fans and does not want to show other fans how good he is. ;)

i heard somewhere that he hasnt scored since february think it was when the highlights of one of the final games of the season was on i think the commentators mentioned it.

last transfer talk about him i heard was that portsmouth were ready to bid 5m for him, not heard anything since.

dont think theyll be interested in him now as they have crouch.

ive always thought fletcher was ****. too left sided and he cant beat people.

rumbles1874

he is another player that on his day he can score but more offen than not his is gash so real are on a hidding to nothing with he was that good they would have signed him in jan

Archived