Andy Dorman

Rawrrrrrrr

Drylaw Hearts
------------Brown

O Dea---Kennedy---Balde---Wilson

Naismith--Gow---Adam---Riordan

---Killen---Boyd--

Here is my SPL Old Firm reject 11.

Every player named in my opinion is within Hearts grasp. Surely one of them is worth a punt! As a team i reckon that would run the Old firm quite close to the title!

:)

In your dreams.

alwaysthereinspirit
------------Brown

---Killen---Boyd--

Every player named in my opinion is within Hearts grasp. Surely one of them is worth a punt! As a team i reckon that would run the Old firm quite close to the title!

Didnt do Colquhoun any harm. Bet you wish we had Mahe and not Neilson too.

In years gone by Hearts taking an OF player was at most times a good move. Not so sure about it in todays market. Feel like they have nothing to prove as they've probably already made a wad of cash from their original signing bonus and weekly salary.

Mad is a loon but agree with him 100% on staying away from anything to do with the OF. Most of the players in your 11 couldn't give a toss whether they play or dont play. It was always about the money.

Hearts would be seen as a step down for some of them. Even with guaranteed first team football. JMO.

If they know those two want them they'll hang about in hope, but I was meaning we should've got in there long before they did, the players had been doing well for a good 2/3 seasons before they got their moves, that's when we should've got in there. There's a few good prospects about at the moment and you get the feeling if they keep on doing well, the "Biggot Bros" 'll be sniffing about again, Mark Reynolds in that respect springs to mind, just get peed off when they go to those two when we should be trying to get them.

That's fair enough, although I'm still not sure of :

- How many see it as a significant step up.

- How worthwhile the inevitably inflated transfer fees / wages would be (although I suppose it's less of a gamble than bringing in someone from overseas)

------------Brown

---Killen---Boyd--

Didnt do Colquhoun any harm. Bet you wish we had Mahe and not Neilson too.

Don't agree either that they'd challenge the Old Firm all that closely or that basically any of them are within our grasp.

I'd rather have Neilson at right back than Mahe on the basis that Mahe wasn't a right back. To be fair, I'm not totally convinced that Neilson's even a footballer, but that isn't the point. Or maybe it is, I'm not sure.

That's fair enough, although I'm still not sure of :

- How many see it as a significant step up.

- How worthwhile the inevitably inflated transfer fees / wages would be (although I suppose it's less of a gamble than bringing in someone from overseas)

Don't agree either that they'd challenge the Old Firm all that closely or that basically any of them are within our grasp.

I'd rather have Neilson at right back than Mahe on the basis that Mahe wasn't a right back. To be fair, I'm not totally convinced that Neilson's even a footballer, but that isn't the point. Or maybe it is, I'm not sure.

You might be right, mind you, years ago if you had the choice of staying at Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd or Motherwell for example or moving to Hearts you would JUMP at the chance, it would definately been seen as a step up, I get the point of what your saying and, what with Romanov in charge and everything those players would've heard and read about, maybe they would've stayed at their previous clubs. We'll never know now though.

Archived