Any news on possible trialists?

JAMMY

anyone got any info on any trialists that may join up with the squad in germany?

Check the Kaunas squad lists.

No doubt our annual sub-standard influx will meet up with us there.

Ron Burgundy

Surely every single thread doesn't have to end up with this sort of pesh being posted.

Honestly,no wonder people get accused of being Hobos.

As for the original question,no but I'm sure there will be a couple.

Surely every single thread doesn't have to end up with this sort of pesh being posted.

Honestly,no wonder people get accused of being Hobos.

As for the original question,no but I'm sure there will be a couple.

Could maybe mail you my posts before posting? See if they suitable and upbeat enough?

Don't want to upset you :rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

12083_fussy_red_headed_girl_crying_with_her_mouth_open_and_tears_streaming.jpg

Ron Burgundy
Could maybe mail you my posts before posting? See if they suitable and upbeat enough?

Don't want to upset you :rolleyes:

That would be good,thanks.

rumbles1874

none that i know of but sure that a few guys will head out and am sure there will be 4 or 5 from kanus (hopefully the good ones) but just have to wait and see.

Don't they usually wait until Kaunas get knocked out of Europe before bringing them over? Anyone know when the Kaunas/Rangers matches are to be played? Might as well watch them to see who we'll be getting.

H.A.N.S is a right negative barsteward, everytime i read a thread he pops up with his usual anti-vlad, downbeat, boring, smart-arsed hobo remarks

You have become very bitter since your hobo mate fecked aff to Coventry.

They have a nice fans website you know - you should go on there and have a wee look. :P

coventrycity.rivals.net

I am not aware of any trialists that culd be in Germany, but I do know that we need approx 5 new players before the season starts.

Basso - looks like he will be away, so that leaves us with Banks & McDonald, Ithink we could do with an experienced No1 with McDonald 2nd in line and Banks as 3rd choice, which would also let him get on with the coaching side.

New Right-Back - we have Neilson but I would only use him as a back up as he is generally not good enough to be a regular starter IMO, Jason Thomson is not going to Germany which could indicate Csaba dosent rate him, afterall myself and and a lot of other Jambos I know dont rate him either,

New Centre-Half - presently we have Berra, Karapidis & Zaliukas, I think we need another player for this position especially for cover but also someone with experience, Russell Anderson has been mentioned and IMO he would be Ideal.

Left Sided Midfielder/Winger - Looks like we could possibly sign David Obua and he would fill these positions perfectly, Ideally Obua at left back with Wallace as back-up and Driver on the left wing.

Striker - presently we have Nade, Makela, glen & Mole but we defo need another striker, someone who could score 15-20 goals a season, a real goal poacher, if we could add this to this area of the squad, IMO Nade is a good player hopefully Csaba will bring out the best in him, the same could be said of Makela, IMO Frail was probably to blame for Makela's loss of confidence, and Glen looks like he could turn into a very decent striker in the coming months.

So as i said IF we can add approx 5 new players to the squad, I think we could have a very good season.

PS.

Also very impressed with the words of Csaba regarding the new training schedule.

IMO the longer the players are at the academy on a daily basis, they should get fitter and better ie skill & technique needs to be worked on and as they say practice makes perfect.:)

Lubo Moravcik's son is on trial with coupar angus as he is at uni in dundee. If he has picked up anything from his old man that could be a great signing for them.

(I thought moravcik was a very good player, read that today and found it of interest)

Could be joined by Bartosz Białkowski, a big 21 year old Polish keeper - if you believe the rumours site: and they're bound to get one right sometime.

Ogi fae Gorgie

H.A.N.S knees and boomsadaisy right out of KB mare pesh. Get the message, maybe you pm us all. But your too busy moaning and trying to stir it. Hobo in disguise?

H.A.N.S knees and boomsadaisy right out of KB mare pesh. Get the message, maybe you pm us all. But your too busy moaning and trying to stir it. Hobo in disguise?

can anyone translate?

chester copperpot
davie

are going over to the fatherland

Cant see there being many due to the fact Kaunas have got the huns in the next round of the CL (Most probably)

Snake Plissken
Could be joined by Bartosz Białkowski, a big 21 year old Polish keeper - if you believe the rumours site: and they're bound to get one right sometime.

I may be mistaken but was he not the Polish goalie Burley had over in 05/06?

I may be mistaken but was he not the Polish goalie Burley had over in 05/06?

Probably, because he's with Southampton now.

Archived