Miko

Gigolo-Aunt

rudi must stay
Is he still on loan to us, or is he ours?

he may as well be ours. I doubt he'd want to go back there

Gigolo-Aunt
he may as well be ours. I doubt he'd want to go back there

If he is still owned by Kaunas, he will have to do as he is told.

chester copperpot
Is he still on loan to us, or is he ours?

Still on loan, however it doesn't really matter, does it?

Hopefully Valdas will buy him for his new club,

Free drinks on me if he does.

Hate him!!!

:mad:

Gigolo-Aunt
Still on loan, however it doesn't really matter, does it?

Crikey, that's some loan deal if he is still on their books.

I challenge anyone to find a longer loan deal in world football.

Guest gorgie kev

Hate him!!!

Miko is a prime example of what has been wrong at Hearts since Vlad came here:mad:

chester copperpot
Crikey, that's some loan deal if he is still on their books.

I challenge anyone to find a longer loan deal in world football.

Its always for a year (I think)

Just reading my last response to you, sounding a bit arsey, didn't mean it to come across that way, sorry if it did. :sad:

Gigolo-Aunt
Its always for a year (I think)

Just reading my last response to you, sounding a bit arsey, didn't mean it to come across that way, sorry if it did. :sad:

LOL

No worries man.

:)

Greedy_Jambo
He is. Its just that he does not have his day enough.

More of the his post Christmas form and he is worth keeping around.

i wouldn't call a couple of step overs and a shot past the post breathtaking. But we all have our own opinions. :)

Gigolo-Aunt
i wouldn't call a couple of step overs and a shot past the post breathtaking. But we all have our own opinions. :)

You must have missed the quite a few screamers he scored as well.

Maybe need to go to the opticians.

:)

Greedy_Jambo

nah, he has scored a couple of nice goals but the inconcistency tells me that they were pot shots. lol

Drylaw Hearts

I'm no fan of Miko and I'd rather he wasn't at the Club tbh.

But he's better than Chesney, No.28 or Ksanavicius.

Greedy_Jambo

i prefer chesney to miko to be honest. Remember he was frozen out for a long time and only started to get a chance again when frail took over. where as miko has got his game regardless of how gash he has been. Chesney has also scored a few good goals.

Father Tiresias
I'm no fan of Miko and I'd rather he wasn't at the Club tbh.

But he's better than Chesney, No.28 or Ksanavicius.

Only by a baw hair!!

A sign that Csaba is really in charge would be the return of the 4 of them to where they came.

Drylaw Hearts
Only by a baw hair!!

A sign that Csaba is really in charge would be the return of the 4 of them to where they came.

I agree.

rumbles1874

both can score goals right out the top drawer but twice a season is not good enough, think give the younger guys there chance also i would play driver ahead of both them

chester copperpot
I agree.

Not really true. There's a good footballer inside Cesnauskis, Burley got it out of him, and he was superb for us, hopefully Csaba can do the same. There's defo a good footballer in there, but he's not giving a flying feck for 2 years, so needs someone to boot his arse.

Broxburn Jambo
Hopefully Valdas will buy him for his new club,

As bad as you think is he still puts in a lot more effort than that lazy b*****d Kingston.

Just think how much we would save if we got rid of him

rudi must stay
Not really true. There's a good footballer inside Cesnauskis, Burley got it out of him, and he was superb for us, hopefully Csaba can do the same. There's defo a good footballer in there, but he's not giving a flying feck for 2 years, so needs someone to boot his arse.

think it was Rix that made him a better player :eek:. don't know how, agree though he's a great player on his day

Drylaw Hearts

Now thats not really true CC.

Chesney only got 2 starts and 2 sub appearences under Burley.

The 2 starts were in the CIS Cup and at one of those (Queens Park) he roasted Chesney for 90 minutes.

His best spell came under Rix imo.

good goal in belfast. I wonder which miko will turn up this season....

That is just it Liquidator.

When he really plays he looks great. Far too often he hides and is posted missing. When the ball runs for him and he is up for it he has been superb. I think that there is enough there for a real manager to try to get the best out of.

Gigolo-Aunt
Who would pay money for that imposter?

A Norwegian club was sniffing around.

Someone once paid 850k for the Bosnian Bullet.

Someone once paid 5.5 million for a Brazilian from video evidence alone.

Someone once paid 1 million for Paul Bernard.

A club would pay money for Miko. Its the way football works.

The Real Maroonblood
A Norwegian club was sniffing around.

Someone once paid 850k for the Bosnian Bullet.

Someone once paid 5.5 million for a Brazilian from video evidence alone.

Someone once paid 1 million for Paul Bernard.

A club would pay money for Miko. Its the way football works.

Also some club paid ?200,000 for a player called Musemic and apparently they got the wrong player.

Captain Lithuania
good goal in belfast. I wonder which miko will turn up this season....

Hopefully the Miko that scored goals against the :hobofish:s and Sellik.

I think there's a decent player in Miko but as most of you say he doesn't show it often enough. If Csaba can get him to knuckle down and show some passion and fight, we might just see the best of him.

Deffo last chance this season.

Also some club paid ?200,000 for a player called Musemic and apparently they got the wrong player.

Musemic - 6 goals 11 games, punted!

Captain Lithuania
I think there's a decent player in Miko but as most of you say he doesn't show it often enough. If Csaba can get him to knuckle down and show some passion and fight, we might just see the best of him.

Deffo last chance this season.

Definatly, I agree with you. He has amazing potential and he just doesn't bother. He plays when he feels like it which is not what we need at Hearts.

Hate him!!!

I used to feel sorry for him as he was clearly being fielded by virtue of Vlad's interfering in the team line-up even when he was **** poor the previous week.

However, that pity turned to hatred when the dirty little cheat nearly scuppered the nations chances in qualifying for Euro 2008, we did that ourselves in the end as usual!

I was disappointed to see him in the starting line up v Glentoran along with Zaliukas, seems that Vlad's promissory words of non-interference were as hollow as Miko's heart

Gigolo-Aunt

I was disappointed to see him in the starting line up v Glentoran along with Zaulikaus, seems that Vlad's promissory words of non-interference were as hollow as Miko's heart

His goal apart and by all acounts he had a positive game - who would you have played?

Just a thought, maybe Sassy rates him from what little he has seen?

Dirk Diggler
His goal apart and by all acounts he had a positive game - who would you have played?

Just a thought, maybe Sassy rates him from what little he has seen?

Don't be silly Gig.

Any Lithuanians in the team means Vlad put them there and interference is still rife.

Gigolo-Aunt
Don't be silly Gig.

Any Lithuanians in the team means Vlad put them there and interference is still rife.

It really ****es me off mate.

:sad:

What you`ve got to ask is, would a Scottish born player get so many chances in the near 4 years he has been at the club?

I`m not starting a nationality argument here, but the issue is that he has had so many chances because of who he is.

Miko has had his moments but as a whole he has been mediocre. I don`t believe for one minute any other player would still be at Tynie after being so keech for so long.

I`m one for giving players time. I don`t expect players to be instant hits likewise i don`t suddenly judge players as superstars if they have a stormer in their first game because it`s about showing your worth over a period of time.

Where does Miko stand? Better wingers have had less games at Hearts (Quitongo being one) and been emptied because they were ultimately not consistent or good enough.

Dirk Diggler
It really ****es me off mate.

:sad:

I know mate.

I mentioned it on a thread yesterday.

We are where we are though.

Dirk Diggler
What you`ve got to ask is, would a Scottish born player get so many chances in the near 4 years he has been at the club?

I`m not starting a nationality argument here, but the issue is that he has had so many chances because of who he is.

Miko has had his moments but as a whole he has been mediocre. I don`t believe for one minute any other player would still be at Tynie after being so keech for so long.

I`m one for giving players time. I don`t expect players to be instant hits likewise i don`t suddenly judge players as superstars if they have a stormer in their first game because it`s about showing your worth over a period of time.

Where does Miko stand? Better wingers have had less games at Hearts (Quitongo being one) and been emptied because they were ultimately not consistent or good enough.

Neilson, Elliot, Mole and Stewart should all have played their last game for Hearts a long time ago, In some cases, seasons ago.

But that's the thing - who is he? He isn't anybody. He's just another footballer from Lithuania. Plenty of his fellow Lithuanians have been given a shot and when it didn't work, they were (eventually!) sent back. If he's still here, it surely then has to be on merit? I would say so, but then I think he's not a bad player.

chester copperpot
I know mate.

I mentioned it on a thread yesterday.

We are where we are though.

Best quote of the week mate. We all need to reality check and just get on with it. And I include myself with that comment.

But that's the thing - who is he? He isn't anybody. He's just another footballer from Lithuania. Plenty of his fellow Lithuanians have been given a shot and when it didn't work, they were (eventually!) sent back. If he's still here, it surely then has to be on merit? I would say so, but then I think he's not a bad player.

I agree with red, and with Johnny F's comment about Neilson etc! Let's see how Miko gets on at the start of the season. IMO Hearts means more to him than a lot of the other players at the club, and his performances at the end of last season mean he should get a chance this season.

Guest jambomickey
I agree with red, and with Johnny F's comment about Neilson etc! Let's see how Miko gets on at the start of the season. IMO Hearts means more to him than a lot of the other players at the club, and his performances at the end of last season mean he should get a chance this season.

ditto! we need to stop agreeing like this haha

Posted by Lord BJ

"I supsect he will be the only loan player in history to be eligible for a testimonial" :)

Anyway, I still like the wee fella :eek: and if nothing else he certainly isn't a 'wage thief'

Thought he had actually obtained some consistency in the 2nd half of last season, although by then most of us were well past noticing :sad:

Archived