Colin Steven

comradejambo

Didn't see what the Livi boy was sent off for at the time. Having seen it on the highlights, it's poor from the ref. Plenty players acted worse than that leaving the pitch and saw no cards.

sandylejambo

I thought he'd won a competition to get to ref the game, maybe submitted a painting or something. He didn't get to be a ref in the top tier on abilitie.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Another Inbred from west useless ref looks like collums brother.

Shutterstock_11026893bu.jpg

p06t4wmq.jpg

BigAlim
13 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Didn't see what the Livi boy was sent off for at the time. Having seen it on the highlights, it's poor from the ref. Plenty players acted worse than that leaving the pitch and saw no cards.

I sit front row just left of the away dugout. The player basically avoided shaking martindales hand then kicked a water bottle in frustration. Martindale had a proper argument with a fella a few seats along from me just before and it was clear that we was up for a bit of aggro. Martindale looked at the player as if he was about to properly start laying in to him but the ref came over just in time to send the player off

Edited by BigAlim

ming the merciless
5 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

p06t4wmq.jpg

Very harsh on Dave Hill. 

Bull's-eye

Another in a long line of last pick players on the playground, zero common sense & looked way out of his depth.

Perfect fit for the SPFL.

jambo1975

Said at the game, when your picking sides for a kick about he's " last pick" and had held that chip on his shoulder for years. The delay on the free kick to us in the 1st half when Gordon saved was the most baffling piece of officiating I have seen in 40 + years of watching football. Only slightly more baffling is they showed it a number of times on Sportscene and didn't call him out on it!!

Jim_Duncan

An odd chap.

Doesn't seem to understand football.

Another weegie promoted well above his station by virtue of being a Weegie. 

Its outrageous how bad the pool of referees are. Outside of Clancy, Beaton & Collum its woeful, and of those 3 only one is objectively a good referee. 

The referees association needs a root and branch overhaul. Its not fit for purpose, and have probably passed over countless quality east of scotland refs to promote these clowns. 

Mikey1874

It was entertaining. Taking a few seconds to make a decision is okay but confusing for everyone.

Didn't get much wrong to be fair apart from the second yellow card for the guy understandably upset at being subbed off. 

17 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Mini Matt Hancock.

My mind went to one of the Tracy puppets come to life

BelgeJambo
17 hours ago, GinRummy said:

He was horrendous. Blowing late for those fouls, when they were clear fouls and advantage didn’t come into it, was poor. 

It’s like he was playing the offside rule for fouls.

Great example of our refereeing fraternity