merrymac
4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

20 seconds from jubilation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To finish 6th?

Sum total of their real ambition.

No mark club.

Fort Vallance
7 hours ago, RedStarRiot said:

I don’t think he’s actually as bad as we and the majority of Hibs fans think he is. They’ve been quite unfortunate in a lot of games. I doubt he will be there next season though if these investors are serious.Β 
Β 

He doesn’t half talk crap though. Not wee Lee levels but crap all the same.

One of you is talking crap.

Australis

His after match comment.

Β 

We were just 20 seconds away from jubilation.

Β 

Or ............... a top six finish to every other club. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Bull's-eye

Has there been a nearly made the top 6 video released yetΒ  ?

colinmorewasgash

Β World class stars in january we can make third. Manager likes playing attacking players.

Β 

What could go wrong hibs.Β 

Β 

HahaΒ 

Mind the Gap bottom 6 losers.Β 

b25lY21zOmEwMjA3MTQyLWE3ZWYtNDFmMy1iMzIyLWEwYjJiMTVmOTlhNzo5M2ViOTA0NS1iNGUxLTRlZmUtYTY2Yi00YWNkYWM4ZGJhYzQ=.jpg

tcjambo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:
  1. Everybody is devastated' - Montgomery

FT: Motherwell 1-1 Hibernian

Hibernian manager Nick MontgomeryΒ tells BBC Scotland: "It's really hard to explain how that [late goal] happened but it's happened too many times to us this season, one shot on target and we concede from it.

"I think we could have had two or three goals today and the game could have been more than over way before that incident.

"Everybody is devastated in the dressing room, they put their heart and soul into the performance. We were 20 seconds away from still having a great chance to be in the top six, so we will have to reflect on that and move forward.

"I came in and the club was in a difficult position. I have done everything I possibly can.

"We brought in some very good players in January but as a club we have to reflect on the season.

"I have been here for three quarters of it and we can look back at all the things that have gone wrong and gone against us but we should have won the game today.

"I thought the boys were brave and played really well but we can only look back with regret now that we dropped too many points from games we should have won.

Β 
    • Β 
    Β 

In other words "Please don't sack me" - it's all about me

Edited by tcjambo

Turkishcap
11 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disgusted-hibs-chiefs-tell-nick-32611571

Β 

Hibs board talking about not reaching top six as being unacceptable, if that is the case its surprising that Montgomery is still in a job. Does make me think they cant afford to sack another manager.

Oh dear. Please keep Nick!

Even if they reel off 5 wins it dont mean much.

Edited by Turkishcap

tntjambo

seems he was less than half a minute to the top six instead of the bottom six pish its classic Hibsing it at its best

Β 

Β 

1971fozzy
12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disgusted-hibs-chiefs-tell-nick-32611571

Β 

Hibs board talking about not reaching top six as being unacceptable, if that is the case its surprising that Montgomery is still in a job. Does make me think they cant afford to sack another manager.

they didn’t really do their homework before investing did they. If they did they would have realised that Hibs and failure go hand in hand

Mikey1874

Another link. Strange to assess anyone on bottom 6 results. Saves his job by beating Livingston and Ross County.

Β 

Β 

The BK group is a complete cop out which the hibs fans will if course believe.

Β 

The BK groups football knowledge is what a year at Bournemouth? They sacked a very good manager who is now doing well at a higher level and being quoted for top jobs. They have got lucky this season but next season will be different.

Β 

NM will be gone and the BK group involvement will buy time but in the end it will all be rubbish.

Cameronstheman

Lets face it keeping Monty on right nowΒ  is win win win for the board, he does well, he might get lucky. Does shite and he's gone and yesterdays newsΒ 

Β 

I think the Hobo board will sack himΒ  after the split is finished,as that gives themΒ  plenty time to find another muppetΒ 

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Another link. Strange to assess anyone on bottom 6 results. Saves his job by beating Livingston and Ross County.

Β 

Absolutely sums them up. I could see the point if they had got top six and were going to assess it on those last results .

the Β gift that keeps givingΒ 

On 13/04/2024 at 12:51, RedStarRiot said:

I don’t think he’s actually as bad as we and the majority of Hibs fans think he is. They’ve been quite unfortunate in a lot of games. I doubt he will be there next season though if these investors are serious.Β 
Β 

He doesn’t half talk crap though. Not wee Lee levels but crap all the same.

You do realise football is a results driven business.

Β 

Bob Loblaw

When the investment from Foley came was it not the party line that the BK group wouldn't dictate what happened in terms of football operations? Now Montgomery is under the "Foley microscope"?

Β 

Being controlled by a minority shareholder must be a concern for the fans? Shame.

36 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

In conjunction with Black Knight football club.

That's got to bother hibs supporters .

All joking aside Hibs have a history that's got substance and part of the city .

Organic if you like.

Even their name reeks of plastic .

Black Knights ffs.

See what happens.

Quietly enjoying the shit across the city.

11 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

When the investment from Foley came was it not the party line that the BK group wouldn't dictate what happened in terms of football operations? Now Montgomery is under the "Foley microscope"?

Β 

Being controlled by a minority shareholder must be a concern for the fans? Shame.

Their football knowledge is limited in fact if anything they have messed up Lorient and sacked a highly regarded manager. They know more about Ice Hockey.Β 
Β 

I would be very worried about this development if I were Hibs.

Edited by Rods

ToadKiller Dog

Monty is dead man walking, hibs board sounds like they want Foley to pony up and get them out of the shite .

JamboAl1965

full review of the football operation" is the new cliche.

Β 

Quick summary for them to save. bit of time

Β 

Hibs are currently shite

Β 

Hibs are historically shite

Β 

Flair football - Myth - load o shite

Β 

No matter what you do,Β Hibs are always shite

kingantti1874

Classless board. Sound bites to placate the mutants .

Β 

the reality is 7th is about par for hibsΒ 

Edited by kingantti1874

vegas-voss
26 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Β 

Foley assured the SFA/SPFL ( whichever one it was I can't remember ) that he wouldn't interfere as that was one of the conditions set.

vegas-voss
24 minutes ago, Ked said:

In conjunction with Black Knight football club.

That's got to bother hibs supporters .

All joking aside Hibs have a history that's got substance and part of the city .

Organic if you like.

Even their name reeks of plastic .

Black Knights ffs.

See what happens.

Quietly enjoying the shit across the city.

I just had a look on hibs.net they are delighted with it.

Bob Loblaw
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Foley assured the SFA/SPFL ( whichever one it was I can't remember ) that he wouldn't interfere as that was one of the conditions set.

That's what I thought.

Β 

Also, in charge or not I think that's a terrible statement.Β  Hangs Montgomery completely out to dry and now he'll get questions every week about his future. Either back him or sack him. Classless way to handle it.Β 

vegas-voss
1 minute ago, Bob Loblaw said:

That's what I thought.

Β 

Also, in charge or not I think that's a terrible statement.Β  Hangs Montgomery completely out to dry and now he'll get questions every week about his future. Either back him or sack him. Classless way to handle it.Β 

He is on the Hibs  board as well now 🀣 

Β 

Made a complete mockery of rule makers in Scotland alreadyΒ 

Nelly Terraces

Detestable football club. I utterly despise everything about these ****s.

Β 

HHGH - Now, then, forever.Β 

Bob Loblaw
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He is on the Hibs  board as well now 🀣 

Β 

Made a complete mockery of rule makers in Scotland alreadyΒ 

This was reported after the meeting to ratify it.

Β 

"SunSport understands the governing body are close to confirming their satisfaction the American billionaire will not have any say or authority over the actual running of the club"

Β 

Interesting to see if the SFA take a look at it. It's clear they are calling the shots and all the media are reporting as such too.

Β 

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

Just as well they've got a war-chest of Β£6m to fundΒ  manager sackings.Β  Β  Foley will be calling the shots now, so only a matter of time till the Full (time) Monty.Β  :whistling:Β  Β  Β 

wentworth jambo

β€œLeith top brass…” - used to be Β£5 for a hand job down Coburg Street, I believe πŸ˜‰

1971fozzy
13 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

they are the most gullible and stupid support ever. Β Out their faces on smack though in their defence

12 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They're desperate .

πŸ˜„

They're trying to to get RM to walk IMO. Saves even more gardening leave.

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

That's what I thought.

Β 

Β 

Bottom 6 really should've been the red line.

Β 

We launched our manager for far, far less. Different circumstances, for sure, but it smacks of dithering.

Β 

I never bet, but wouldn't be in the least bit surprised should their remaining fixtures garner zero points.

Β 

Their 1st two post-split fixtures are away v St J, then away v Ross Co. Thus far, Levein's St J have bested them both home & away (thus continuing to demonstrate 'Natural Order', bless 'im) and if Ross Co play as per v The Rangers?

Β 

Thereafter, it's home v Aberdeen, home v Motherwell, and away v Livi.

Β 

My prediction?

Β 

Zero points until their final game whereby Livi will give them an absolute thumping.

Β 

Don't laugh ... this season, Livi have shown pretty good attacking football but have been unfortunate. They showed what they are capable v us ... until our class showed through. I cannae see h1b5 coming back from 2-0 down.

Β 

The 'banter' may be yet to peak.

Β 

πŸ˜„

vegas-voss
16 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

This was reported after the meeting to ratify it.

Β 

"SunSport understands the governing body are close to confirming their satisfaction the American billionaire will not have any say or authority over the actual running of the club"

Β 

Interesting to see if the SFA take a look at it. It's clear they are calling the shots and all the media are reporting as such too.

Β 

Clear as day but knowing the SFA there will be **** all they can do , been well and truly duped.

Gundermann
10 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

Bottom 6 really should've been the red line.

Β 

We launched our manager for far, far less. Different circumstances, for sure, but it smacks of dithering.

Β 

I never bet, but wouldn't be in the least bit surprised should their remaining fixtures garner zero points.

Β 

Their 1st two post-split fixtures are away v St J, then away v Ross Co. Thus far, Levein's St J have bested them both home & away (thus continuing to demonstrate 'Natural Order', bless 'im) and if Ross Co play as per v The Rangers?

Β 

Thereafter, it's home v Aberdeen, home v Motherwell, and away v Livi.

Β 

My prediction?

Β 

Zero points until their final game whereby Livi will give them an absolute thumping.

Β 

Don't laugh ... this season, Livi have shown pretty good attacking football but have been unfortunate. They showed what they are capable v us ... until our class showed through. I cannae see h1b5 coming back from 2-0 down.

Β 

The 'banter' may be yet to peak.

Β 

πŸ˜„

Β 

So, they sack him at the end of the season after some meh results in the bottom six. Then have to pay him off and find a new manager. He arrives just in time for the League Cup group stages in July having had little time to assemble his own team or to develop whatever dross he's been given. Cue some embarrasing results to the likes of Stirling or Morton to further seeth from the ER faithful. And so it continues...

Edited by Gundermann

Probably best for all concerned he gets them relegated and they can start again 😊

Oda be a JT
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Probably best for all concerned he gets them relegated and they can start again 😊

Or just fade away to the league below…and so on each year until obscurityΒ 

Wee Mikey
10 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

So, they sack him at the end of the season after some meh results in the bottom six. Then have to pay him off and find a new manager. He arrives just in time for the League Cup group stages in July having had little time to assemble his own team or to develop whatever dross he's been given. Cue some embarrasing results to the likes of Stirling or Morton to further seeth from the ER faithful. And so it continues...

Β 

Remember this?

Β 

"Falkirk stun Hibs ... "

Β 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62140779

Australis

The two best defenders the wee team still have are Hanlon and Stevenson.

And they are awful.

Β 

Monty is expected to play Bournmouth cast offs, even if he doesn't fancy it.

Β 

He has the backbone of a slinky and will be emptied soon.

Β 

For another gutless manager who does what he is told.

Β 

Β