the hibs manager

wattie exploited

One five
1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhh 

Leave him alone, he’s doing an excellent job.

100% the guys should be given at least a ten year contract 🤞

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• wattie exploited

• Sooks

• Jim_Duncan

Yin ah they’ur bestest, likesay..

😅

martoon
Just now, Morgan said:

Yin ah they’ur bestest, likesay..

😅

Who's in the pic, Morg.

Mister T

Finishes every sentence by saying "yeah". Pronounces words that start with th as f eg three points as free points. He's just another hibs moron.

Edited by Mister T

6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Who's in the pic, Morg.

It’s Jimmy ‘the barbecue’’ Cherizier, Mart.

We were in a bar in Corsica years ago, he was there.  He’s been in the news this week, so I used his picture.

Bongo 1874

Keep talking!!! Hibs are so far under are radar,I don't even know who the **** they are 😂🤣👏.

Them and Aberdeen you laughed at us,who's laughing now, horrible,  horrible, football teams.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone end so many sentences with “and.. yeah..” before seeing this guy! 

washniklaw

Any mug can set up a completely unbalanced team. This can be too defensive or attacking, the skill is in finding an equilibrium so that you get the most out of your players or situations that arise in a match. 

He is a con man who has played to the weaknesses of the Hibs fans by putting way too many forward players on the park without considering how open this leaves you unless you have decent defenders. St J today played 1 channel ball and completely blew Hibs apart.

He isn’t good enough to be SPFL league 1 and I’m over the moon. Long may he reign.

Mikey1874
36 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its a weird one, by all accounts he was a well regarded manager in Australia, seen as over achieving with a smaller club. Was a bit annoyed they signed him as I thought he might do well (though with the caveat that this is Hibs so they will always do something to shoot themselves in the foot.)

But he has almost been as much a BS merchant as Johnson was. His quotes are designed to sound like he has some unique plan that will make them great, that they are as good as the Old Firm but just dont get the breaks. He has some good performances but its very same old same old with Hibs, where they will get some good games and that is made out that they are this great team but in reality they more often have poor games.

I agree with others that I dont see him at Hibs next season, and I suspect the next manager will do the same things.

Just think some football leagues are a lot more challenging. It's just more intense and the football is a lot more challenging. You could succeed in other places. Ange managed in Japan and international football.

JimmyCant
3 hours ago, theshed said:

I’m torn here regards next week results cause I want hibs to finish bottom 6 but if they do manage to scrape into it then hopefully keeps him in a job 

I don’t believe they’ll sack yet another one irrespective. He’ll get the summer window and the first set of games before he’s toast but he’s got nothing about him, absolutely nothing and he surely can’t have that dressing room on board with him. Not with seasoned pros like Newell Boyle and Marshall looking at some of the stuff he’s coming out with

Edited by JimmyCant

Jim_Duncan
11 minutes ago, washniklaw said:

Any mug can set up a completely unbalanced team. This can be too defensive or attacking, the skill is in finding an equilibrium so that you get the most out of your players or situations that arise in a match. 

He is a con man who has played to the weaknesses of the Hibs fans by putting way too many forward players on the park without considering how open this leaves you unless you have decent defenders. St J today played 1 channel ball and completely blew Hibs apart.

He isn’t good enough to be SPFL league 1 and I’m over the moon. Long may he reign.

I switched over to their game for a few seconds and saw the first St J goal. The commentators were ripping Rocky and the decision to play a midfielder next to him in central defence.

Tactical genius.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just think some football leagues are a lot more challenging. It's just more intense and the football is a lot more challenging. You could succeed in other places. Ange managed in Japan and international football.

That is true, I do think it can also depend on the size of a club in that league and the pressures it brings. Central Coast Mariners will have some expectations from the fans but it doesn't strike me as a club that expects success. Hibs fans expect for their club to be pushing for third and doing well in cups (regardless of how they have done historically) and there is the myth of good attacking football that club seems to have based on the played some nice football at times almost 20 years ago. So the pressure is there and its about how a manager can deal with it. I dont think Montgomery has.

Contrast it with us, where there is just as much if not more pressure, Naismith has not only taken it on but looked to use it.

Lone Striker
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yep. Huge gulf between Ange's experience & achievements and Monty's.    He really should have stayed in Oz for his own sanity & career - but brilliantly epic  that he didn't !!  :jambobanana:

martoon
33 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We were in a bar in Corsica years ago, he was there.  He’s been in the news this week, so I used his picture.

👍

Roxy Hearts
4 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

just watched his interview again and he says the same every week 😀

how they were the better team ,how they should have won bla bla bla  Totally  slavering ****  :rifle:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/13109558/hibs-boss-nick-montgomery-left-frustrated-as-top-six-fight-goes-down-to-the-wire

hope hibs keep him please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Both boxes, ye" that's his summation. 🤣

JamboAl
49 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

“I fought this and ah fought that” - utter arsehole

Was that not a different Montgomery?😀

2 hours ago, Mister T said:

Finishes every sentence by saying "yeah". Pronounces words that start with th as f eg three points as free points. He's just another hibs moron.

That's up there with would of, could of, should of with me.

sandylejambo

If they want a manager with a bit of imagination, they should give the job to the guy that tells the BBC the crowd numbers.

martoon
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

I regret the earlier 👍 reply now that I've looked him up.

He sounds lovely. 😟

Jim Panzee
4 hours ago, RobNox said:

That's up there with would have, could have, should have with me.

Closely followed by “off of”….as in off of the telly 🤪😆

vegas-voss
9 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Hibs fans thought this guy was the messiah when he came last year, hilarious that he is just another disastrous appointed in a long line of disasters. Who's next I wonder?

There were Hearts fans thought we missed a trick not going for him on here

Oda be a JT
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Really?? Ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

Remnants of Standards

This much-vaunted £6m will be going in every direction apart from the squad which is rapidly ageing and full of loanees.

For a start plugging the financial losses they just announced. A failure to make top 6 will cost them another few hundred grand. Tick-tock.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
1 hour ago, Remnants of Standards said:

This much-vaunted £6m will be going in every direction apart from the squad which is rapidly ageing and full of loanees.

For a start plugging the financial losses they just announced. A failure to make top 6 will cost them another few hundred grand. Tick-tock.

How many of their ex-managers are they still paying?

They’ve had an absolute basket case of managers - Monty, WeeLee, WeeShaun, Terry and his green army, Fenlon etc but they somehow manage to ruin and make even the half decent ones looks like imbeciles - Lolderwood, Heckingbottom and even to an extent Ross

Separate note on hibs, there was no way 16,700 in Easter Road yesterday...surely 🤷‍♂️

kingantti1874
26 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Separate note on hibs, there was no way 16,700 in Easter Road yesterday...surely 🤷‍♂️

no even close.  11k tops.

All clubs count tickets sold and unused.  E.g ST holders who can’t go.

hibs however take it to a whole new level, counting the freebies they make available.  Which remain unused.

And then they wonder how they can be be making losses and their turnover is so small 🤣.  All in a desperate attempt to keep up with us. 

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

there were 🤣

1 hour ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

How many of their ex-managers are they still paying?

They’ve had an absolute basket case of managers - Monty, WeeLee, WeeShaun, Terry and his green army, Fenlon etc but they somehow manage to ruin and make even the half decent ones looks like imbeciles - Lolderwood, Heckingbottom and even to an extent Ross

Calderwood was a riot too . Literally said he did not care in a post match interview

Turkishcap

At 66 years old time is going fast and while I don't want to wish my life away

ROLL ON NEXT SATURDAY!!

leginten

“Lee Johnson revisited” is the latest thread over on .net trying to make sense of the unpleasant reality of realising that you’re still a Hibs supporter.

Saint Jambo

Michael Stewart was going on and on about how Hibs have improved recently. In the games Montgomery was managing before the winter break they were averaging close to 1.5points per game. Since the winter break this has dropped to under 1.1points per game. Since the break they have only won three league games, all at home to Dundee, Ross County and Livi.

If they are in the bottom 6, they might pick up a couple of wins which will doubtless be enough to convince the Hibs fans they are world beaters again.

12 hours ago, Mister T said:

See how many times he mentions ' the boys '. The boys done this the boys done that. Eh no they never 😂

wattie exploited
6 hours ago, Sooks said:

He comes across like a timid little mouse quivering in a corner 

quality quote mate 😀:rifle:  

7 hours ago, leginten said:

“Lee Johnson revisited” is the latest thread over on .net trying to make sense of the unpleasant reality of realising that you’re still a Hibs supporter.

It’s a hoot at the moment . So much soul searching and copious amounts of realisation of what they have allowed to happen to their club . There are a few starting to twig that they are now tied in to their new system , and there is nothing they can do about it ………….. still , shite US style merch and energy drinks :lol: 

gordon simpson
23 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

Biggest slaver in Scottish fitba now that Adams has gone. Well out his depth. 

wee lee could outslaver those 2 

Gorgierools
32 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

wee lee could outslaver those 2 

Yep the slavermeister

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Rods said:

Rumours rife that he has been relieved of his duties

cant see it happening :rifle:

hope not as he is comedy gold 😀

buzzbomb1958
10 minutes ago, Rods said:

There must be an under 21 coach arriving from their masters in Bournemouth 

Find it a bit strange considering that top 6 is still in reach.

Probably just wishful thinking 

12 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

cant see it happening :rifle:

hope not as he is comedy gold 😀

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Hehehe. **** the lot of them ! ***** 

Gorgie Rules

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

yip. And if so, the circus starts 🤣🤣

Batistuta87
3 hours ago, Rods said:

3 hours ago, Rods said:

Find it a bit strange considering that top 6 is still in reach.

Probably just wishful thinking 

image.gif.37e361eaf1b18d4fceed896c144f3320.gif

BangkokHearts

The Poundland Postecoglou

or the one I like...

Nick Montgomery is what you get if you order Ange Postegoglou from Wish.

johnking123

Going to need that 6 million to pay for all there ex managers 🤔 😄

Clear few
9 hours ago, BangkokHearts said:

The Poundland Postecoglou

or the one I like...

Nick Montgomery is what you get if you order Ange Postegoglou from Wish.

Did like the one I heard, they’re calling him Nick Mon(Trauma)ery 🤣