HCA

Gundermann

Pete Elliott
12 minutes ago, Tiro said:

Unfortunately this was totally predictable. They have wasted parliamentary time and money to give the police another piece of legislation that they don't have the resources to enforce. Application of existing laws, such as Breach of the peace, surely would have sufficed.

Section 38 and Breach of the Peace. This is often referred to as statutory breach of the peace or 'Disorderly Conduct', and the Act states that if your actions towards another cause fear or alarm, or are likely to cause fear or alarm, or were intended to cause fear or alarm, you may have committed an offence

At least police are able to chuck out the ones that are being reported again maliciously which have already been dealt with previously as possible s38s. That should save some time. 👇🏻

https://news.stv.tv/politics/police-receive-complaints-over-speech-in-scottish-parliament-by-humza-yousaf-as-hate-crime-act-implemented

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Pete Elliott

• doctor jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmfc1965
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep . It was noted well in advance by various people . They were chancing their luck with it . It’s failed . 

It's been in a day FFS.

manaliveits105

Cheerie bye snp and greens oot ye go noo you've been weighed measured and found wanting 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It's been in a day FFS.

It’s failed . Every single day there will be a negative headline about it . And wait until the weekend !!! 

JudyJudyJudy

Anyone seen the creator of this thread ? Seems to be missing in action ! 😎

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Cheerie bye snp and greens oot ye go noo you've been weighed measured and found wanting 

Yep 👍👍😂

Hmfc1965
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s failed . Every single day there will be a negative headline about it . And wait until the weekend !!! 

Negative headlines don't make it a failure.

I don't think it's a great piece of legislation but neither is it the armageddon some seem to think or hope for.

And JK Rowling's tweet was grandstanding nonsense.

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Trying to impress the obsessed elsewhere 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Sturgeon brought the greens in.

It was her doing.

She was fully on board .

nobody has said all trans are like Isla .

However- self id meant Isla is a woman, no questions allowed.

yet when asked if Isla is a woman, sturgeon couldn’t say she was.

It was rank hippocracy. 
You either have the courage of your convictions and believe in your act, or you don’t .

She didn’t .

We all had to call Isla she, sturgeon couldn’t as the cognitive dissonance of a woman raping another woman with her penis meant NS was unable to get the words out- mainly as it sounds absurd. 

Your rationale is absurd. It's like listening to a playground bully trying to persuade the rest of the class why everyone should hate Nicola.

A bit Peebles too. Nicola has been silenced. And the so-called 'investigation' will be left on the shelf ad infinitum to keep her off the stage.

Pete Elliott
35 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I think it'll be a load of noise for a while, and then life will return to normal.  I could be wrong, but that's how these things usually work.

Absolutely.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Trying to impress the obsessed elsewhere 

Oh the labour thread ? Tories one ? 😂 his attempt to move this topic from the Scottish Indy thread has been a spectacular misfire . How very SNP . 

10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh the labour thread ? Tories one ? 😂 his attempt to move this topic from the Scottish Indy thread has been a spectacular misfire . How very SNP . 

Probably bored of your continual not very subtle attempts at engineering a pile on against him? 

Thunder and Lightning
14 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Oh, I was saying to my missus over the weekend, you can be 100 per cent certain that this ain’t getting applied to the Old Firm.

Just to confirm, the SFA, spfl, media, referees and now police Scotland are controlled by the old firm? Really? 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Pete Elliott said:

An absolute car crash of a thread. Actually makes me quite sad to know that so many fellow Hearts fans are also avid Daily Mail readers. 😕

Only the cartoons though 🧐

Benny Klack
1 hour ago, Cade said:

After a month or two of spurious reports by foam-at-the-mouth types on both extremes of the issue, it'll all settle down and life will go on as normal with barely anybody being affected by this new law at all.

💯%

dannymack

Deary me, what next, the number 18 ? 😔

Screenshot_20240403_002836_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dannymack

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Out of all the dictators you choose Stalin, says a lot about you.

Yea!  Biggest numbers!  Always liked Arithmetic.

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Away with you . JK well and truly threw the gauntlet down to the  rabid SNP / creepy greens mob and has won round 1. Couple more battles to go and it’ll be another complete and utter failure of legislative governance by this car crash of a Scottish Govt . And to think people think they would be able to govern a fully Indy country . 😂😂dry your tears 

No tears from me.

Then again I'm not frantically looking for validation of my views from various 'bad actors' to justify an intolerance of a specific community. 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No tears from me.

Then again I'm not frantically looking for validation of my views from various 'bad actors' to justify an intolerance of a specific community. 

And that's all this is about according to the rabid posters on here. Trans rights must be attacked at every opportunity, it's really creepy behaviour.

As others have said, life will go on the same as before apart from the brothers on here. Eventually they will get bored with this subject but I'm sure they'll find another Daily Mail story to get worked up about 

Lord Montpelier
40 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And that's all this is about according to the rabid posters on here. Trans rights must be attacked at every opportunity, it's really creepy behaviour.

As others have said, life will go on the same as before apart from the brothers on here. Eventually they will get bored with this subject but I'm sure they'll find another Daily Mail story to get worked up about 

I don't think you are reading the room on this. 

The debate is as much if not more so about ensuring robust safeguards remain in place to protect women and girls across a range of areas in society

And that, is very important. 

frankblack
9 hours ago, luckydug said:

So flawed they actually exist.

My attitude to women is fine and i resent your implications.

I  personally don't want to share toilet and changing facilities.  I was merely pointing out that they commonly exist in swimming pools and venues.

Perhaps Ms Rowling isn't aware of them yet.

That statement isn't correct.  They definitely do not commonly exist.  I've been in many swimming pools and leisure clubs.

Gundermann
9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

@Ulysses standing like a beacon in a sea of screech and hysteria and asking the right questions which none of the screechers seem to be able to answer but it would appear the already massively stretched and undermanned Police Scotland will not be secretly filling databases full of ignorant half-wittery after all. 

My question of yesterday seems to be unanswered too

What could you say on Sunday 31st March that you can't say now.

We'll leave aside the why you would want to say it part for now.

I'd love to see this answered. 

Why is it that I and others here don't fear this but the Daily Mailers here are getting shrill because there's something they'd like to say but can't...

What is it?

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

Probably bored of your continual not very subtle attempts at engineering a pile on against him? 

Makes a change from the multiple piles on off me then ? Naw he assumed this thread would be a “ circle jerk “ for him and his usual followers , imo 

Gundermann
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That statement isn't correct.  They definitely do not commonly exist.  I've been in many swimming pools and leisure clubs.

They do. Not everywhere but are becoming common. Drumbrae has its changing village with cubicles. Portrait Gallery has individual toilet cubicles as does Queens Hall. All works fine.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I don't think you are reading the room on this. 

The debate is as much if not more so about ensuring robust safeguards remain in place to protect women and girls across a range of areas in society

And that, is very important. 

Waste of time with him . He’s SNP tunnel vision . A cultist . Probably the biggest cultist on this . Doesn’t appear to have any empathy for women or girls which is rather concerning . 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No tears from me.

If all else fails go for that old chestnut ,🌰 it won’t work anymore , that’s over now mate . Get with it . 

Gundermann
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

This.

I had a feeling he wouldn't boycott the thread. Too meaty for sad as *** attention seeking. Funnily enough, I don't have alerts set up incase someone on a football forum mentions the words 'woman' and 'penis'.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Why is it that I and others here don't fear this but the Daily Mailers here are getting shrill because there's something they'd like to say but can't...

What is it?

The answer to that question is fairly easy . You can say the same things as before but the burden of proof ( guilt ) is now negligible for a conviction or your name on Hunzas  Stasi list . Also you can be charged with expressing your own views in private , such as your own living room . So quite fundamental differences .  

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

This.

I had a feeling he wouldn't boycott the thread. Too meaty for sad as *** attention seeking. Funnily enough, I don't have alerts set up incase someone on a football forum mentions the words 'woman' and 'penis'.

Liar liar pants on fire 🔥 you made a massive boo boo but it actually has turned out to be a good thread . Well done you , 👍 have a good day . 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Daily mailers :lol: :facepalm:

“ right wingers “ !!! It’s the lefties bingo on this thread . 

SE16 3LN

A Scottish Govt. Spokesperson has said the law will not necessarily criminalise behaviour that is not already illegal. So why introduce it?

On another point, gender neutral toilets are fairly common in central London pubs and restaurants and, at the very basic level, it causes a certain amount of confusion and embarrassment. My daughters school had gender neutral toilets which was upsetting for young girls and boys as well. An unpredicted consequence was the number of kids who had a perfect cover to have under age sex. 

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ right wingers “ !!! It’s the lefties bingo on this thread . 

They use it like some kind of gotcha, like daily mail reader is the ultimate insult :lol:

GlasgoJambo
11 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

But trying to smear transgender people as if they were the same as the nasty piece of work Isla Bryson, that was the lowest of the low.

IMG_2498.thumb.jpeg.60b65dbdc4c1bf5afe1932c670cdaa08.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

What is it?

Why does a law need to impact you for you to be against it?

I'd ask the opposite - why are some people supportive of it? Given it supposedly has made no change. Isn't it just straight up politicking in that case? Who's protected that wasn't before.

Edited by Taffin

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

You need to clarify here. Do you mean ‘women with vaginas’ or ‘women with penises’?

The old fashioned type Jim . 

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

They use it like some kind of gotcha, like daily mail reader is the ultimate insult :lol:

Oh I know . That’s all the have though .

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Daily mailers :lol: :facepalm:

Oh ffs I missed that . Add that to their bingo card 

Right wingers 

tufton street 

daily heil

the toaries 

keir starmer 

transphobic 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why does a law need to impact you for you to be against it?

I'd ask the opposite - why are some people supportive of it? Given it supposedly has made no change. Isn't it just straight up politicking in that case? Who's protected that wasn't before.

Some groups were supportive of it as they hoped it would be a legal mechanism to silence fact / biology . JK just run a train through that on the first day it was introduced . They wanted to silence and de platform others views . 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Transphobe.

Im offended 

IMG_7890.gif

manaliveits105
34 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

When the only people who seem to read it these days are the comrades and smurfs on jkb 

19 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Some groups were supportive of it as they hoped it would be a legal mechanism to silence fact / biology . JK just run a train through that on the first day it was introduced . They wanted to silence and de platform others views . 

I don't particularly hold a strong view on it, but I'd like to hear the answer from those keen to hear the answer to the opposite question that's been asked.

They appear to be saying it's made no difference whatsoever. Therefore support of something that's a waste of time and money that's stoked division seems purely ideological too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I don't particularly hold a strong view on it, but I'd like to hear the answer from those keen to hear the answer to the opposite question that's been asked.

They appear to be saying it's made no difference whatsoever. Therefore support of something that's a waste of time and money that's stoked division seems purely ideological too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well as Mandy rice Davies famously said 

“ well they would say that wouldn’t they” 

Nookie Bear
10 hours ago, luckydug said:

So flawed they actually exist.

My attitude to women is fine and i resent your implications.

I  personally don't want to share toilet and changing facilities.  I was merely pointing out that they commonly exist in swimming pools and venues.

Perhaps Ms Rowling isn't aware of them yet.

Are you thinking of places like the kind of changing rooms you get in the Commie Pool where you have shared changing rooms but changing cubicles, because they are very common.

However, the problem is more to do when you have male/female locker rooms like in private clubs or dedicated sports venues where people are showering and changing their clothes openly.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Your rationale is absurd. It's like listening to a playground bully trying to persuade the rest of the class why everyone should hate Nicola.

A bit Peebles too. Nicola has been silenced. And the so-called 'investigation' will be left on the shelf ad infinitum to keep her off the stage.

no less than that utter ***** deserves tbf

frankblack
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

They do. Not everywhere but are becoming common. Drumbrae has its changing village with cubicles. Portrait Gallery has individual toilet cubicles as does Queens Hall. All works fine.

There is very few and I think planners will not build more.

The Queens Hall is a row of cubicles.  Its really not a shared space.  Its much like a row of portaloos at an outdoor event.

frankblack
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Are you thinking of places like the kind of changing rooms you get in the Commie Pool where you have shared changing rooms but changing cubicles, because they are very common.

However, the problem is more to do when you have male/female locker rooms like in private clubs or dedicated sports venues where people are showering and changing their clothes openly.

This is the issue here.  You can't have men in these spaces for women.

Edited by frankblack

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, frankblack said:

This is the issue here.  You can't have men in these spaces for women.

The question should be asked why are men campaigning/ advocating to  share private spaces with women and girls?