That was as tough a game as I expected.

John Findlay

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Hansel said:

Fair play to Killie for this 👏 😆 

yup, well played!

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I don't think we played that badly. See a lot of negative comments but Killie are a good, well organised team, they aren't just going to let you play through them. It was a hard fought game and a draw was the right result. And it's a far better result for us than them. 

Agreed I thought both teams played well , was a lot of end to end counter attacking play.Aye there was misplaced passes by both teams but honestly was a game were both teams imo were intent to try and win right to the end.

Mikey1874

Now forgotten, Kilmarnock were in the Championship a couple of years ago and needed last game to win league.

Great progress made. Also they can still improve. Their main fault is going flat for periods like in last game at Rugby Park and first 30 minutes yesterday. So will be very hard opponents next season. 

I thought they packed both their defence and their attack. We struggled at both ends because of it.

They surrendered a lot of space in the middle though but as usual we were too slow and pedestrian to take advantage of it.

Draw absolutely fine, but we cannot let this become a prolonged dip

Bob Loblaw
3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Agreed I thought both teams played well , was a lot of end to end counter attacking play.Aye there was misplaced passes by both teams but honestly was a game were both teams imo were intent to try and win right to the end.

Yeah how I seen it too.

Spellczech
On 30/03/2024 at 18:31, innerjambo said:

Sometimes it makes you wonder, what McInnes could do with us. He's worked wonders with that Killie side.

Hmmn as I recall when the only team that Aberdeen had to be concerned about in cups was Celtic it was St Johnstone who were winning silverware...