Pre-Season drinking.

Doctor FinnBarr

chester copperpot
Me too , I'll go and get Nikki pumped, that'll teach her!

:P

Night fella.

chester copperpot
Still here, filing her nails now, but goodnight Mary-Ellen.

:hobofish:

Dont you turn into a pumpkin after midnight mate.

I wish I was cool as most of the posters in this thread

What could beat a night of getting pished on my own with people i have never met on the net

I mean really,what is so coooollll

Regular John

This thread must hold a record with the amount of shan chat it contains.

I know alot of it is folk taking the pesh but still it's really sad.

Doctor FinnBarr

What could beat a night of getting pished on my own with people i have never met on the net

:troll:

Chad Sexington

I take it you are aware of the irony of sneering at people for having no life, while trawling a deserted internet forum at 04:13am?

:rolleyes:

I take it you are aware of the irony of sneering at people for having no life, while trawling a deserted internet forum at 04:13am?

:rolleyes:

Tbh I was just gutted that those contributing to this thread where not still up.

I thought you where all hardcore;)

Chad Sexington
Tbh I was just gutted that those contributing to this thread where not still up.

I thought you where all hardcore;)

Less of the "you" thanks.

Chad never gets involved in minging banter.

;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Me too , I'll go and get Nikki pumped, that'll teach her!

:P

I would just like to point out that I did indeed pump her which set me up nicely for work, then it all went downhill from about 9AM onwards.

:mad:

I would just like to point out that I did indeed pump her which set me up nicely for work, then it all went downhill from about 9AM onwards.

Once again im actually lost for words

Thanks for sharing:confused:

Doctor FinnBarr
Once again im actually lost for words

Thanks for sharing:confused:

You're welcome, now can you kindly go back to deluded.net or wherever you normally hang out. And can you kindly stop stalking me?

I think so, When John sent me a photo of him and Cobblers together, I said I though he looked like a kiddy fiddler so I think he may have the hump with me. :o

Sorry to let you down. I was out at a School Disco night. Looked a right prat, although some of the ladies made up for it:dribble:

Biggst poblem was that I'd left school before any of the songs they played had been released:(

I thought you said I looked like Herr Flick or perhaps John was just trying to make it sound better. I won't let you comment on the pictures of me and the missus in our school uniforms

Doctor FinnBarr
Sorry to let you down. I was out at a School Disco night. Looked a right prat, although some of the ladies made up for it:dribble:

Biggst poblem was that I'd left school before any of the songs they played had been released:(

I thought you said I looked like Herr Flick or perhaps John was just trying to make it sound better. I won't let you comment on the pictures of me and the missus in our school uniforms

Well post them then!

:)

Archived