Rangers v partick cup final

alicante jambo

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Any examples of the ladies teams being sectarian? 

I'd hate to think you've just flung a lazy, stereotypical soundbite out there, with absolutely nothing to back it up. 

See this strip and its badge? There's your evidence. One big steaming example of a club that fosters and generates sectarianism.

Rangers Women on X: "TEAM 💙 Watch Live: https://t.co/I8T9L16Q8T  https://t.co/2HekUpwYbn" / X

GinRummy
2 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

What does that even mean? Are they affiliated to Rangers? Yes, they are. That's your question answered. 

Now, can you please provide some examples of the Rangers and Celtic ladies teams being sectarian, like you said they were? Thanks.

It means are they Rangers? Are you saying womens football teams are only affiliates of the mens team? That is some statement in this day and age. Id like to think that womens teams are an integral part of clubs no?

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

See this strip and its badge? There's your evidence. One big steaming example of a club that fosters and generates sectarianism.

Rangers Women on X: "TEAM 💙 Watch Live: https://t.co/I8T9L16Q8T  https://t.co/2HekUpwYbn" / X

But no proof again that the ladies team are sectarian? At least try and be original.

Pans Jambo

Heard someone on the radio calling the Rangers women's team part of the 'old-firm' :facepalm:

Yeah, a women's team that's maybe 10 - 12 years old at the most is 'old'.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It means are they Rangers? Are you saying womens football teams are only affiliates of the mens team? That is some statement in this day and age. Id like to think that womens teams are an integral part of clubs no?

Why can you not provide one example of this sectarianism you accused the ladies of? It can't be that difficult. Just one example each, from both teams, and that will be it settled. 

GinRummy
Just now, Sir PH said:

Why can you not provide one example of this sectarianism you accused the ladies of? It can't be that difficult. Just one example each, from both teams, and that will be it settled. 

Hold on there Rumpole. You asked a straight question earlier and I gave a straight answer. You are now point blank refusing to answer my question which is related to the 'eveidence' you are asking for. I'll start with an easier one though - Do you agree that rangers are steeped in a tradition of bigotry and sectarianism that still exists today? Coudn't be easier. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Hold on there Rumpole. You asked a straight question earlier and I gave a straight answer. You are now point blank refusing to answer my question which is related to the 'eveidence' you are asking for. I'll start with an easier one though - Do you agree that rangers are steeped in a tradition of bigotry and sectarianism that still exists today? Coudn't be easier. 

See, this is you moving the goalposts. You specifically said the ladies team were sectarian. When asked to provide evidence of this, you've produced absolutely nothing. Other than to bang on about Rangers as a club. Again, provide me with evidence to back up your claim that the ladies are sectarian. Or do you not have any? It's quite a big thing to level at somebody, so hopefully you come up with something. I have my doubts, though. 

JDK2020
36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Perhaps they're. ahem, a 'separate entity', or is that just a celtic thing?

GinRummy
28 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

See, this is you moving the goalposts. You specifically said the ladies team were sectarian. When asked to provide evidence of this, you've produced absolutely nothing. Other than to bang on about Rangers as a club. Again, provide me with evidence to back up your claim that the ladies are sectarian. Or do you not have any? It's quite a big thing to level at somebody, so hopefully you come up with something. I have my doubts, though. 

I'm not moving any goalposts. I'm trying to have a conversation. Your idea of that seems to be asking a question then getting an answer then demanding evidence. That would be fine except during this conversation you refuse to answer two straightforward questions from me.

So answer my questions-

Are rangers womens team rangers?

Do you agree that rangers are steeped in a tradition of bigotry and sectarianism that still exists today?

These aren't difficult questions. Just answer them like I answered your initial question and we can continue the conversation. No need to flip flop like a tory mp.

Edited by GinRummy

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I'm not moving any goalposts. I'm trying to have a conversation. Your idea of that seems to be asking a question then getting an answer then demanding evidence. That would be fine except during this conversation you refuse to answer two straightforward questions from me.

So answer my questions-

Are rangers womens team rangers?

Do you agree that rangers are steeped in a tradition of bigotry and sectarianism that still exists today?

These aren't difficult questions. Just answer them like is answered your initial question and we can continue the converstion. No need to flip flop like a tory mp.

Again, that's nothing to do with what you posted. I asked you to provide proof that the ladies team were sectarian, after you told us they were. You have provided absolutely nothing to back up your claim, nothing whatsoever. I think it's safe to say you were talking nonsense. 

GinRummy
Just now, Sir PH said:

Again, that's nothing to do with what you posted. I asked you to provide proof that the ladies team were sectarian, after you told us they were. You have provided absolutely nothing to back up your claim, nothing whatsoever. I think it's safe to say you were talking nonsense. 

I knew you wouldn't answer. Its everything to do with what i answered. 

What i don't understand is why you're frightened of the two questions I asked? I also don't understand why you are always the poster to defend rangers. Why is that?

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I knew you wouldn't answer. Its everything to do with what i answered. 

What i don't understand is why you're frightened of the two questions I asked? I also don't understand why you are always the poster to defend rangers. Why is that?

Do you have proof that the Celtic and Rangers ladies team are sectarian? Yes or no? 

I'll leave it with you. 

GinRummy
20 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Do you have proof that the Celtic and Rangers ladies team are sectarian? Yes or no? 

I'll leave it with you. 

You're doing your cross examination act again. As i'm not a defendant I can answer as I choose. It's a bit hypocritical that you point blank refuse to answer questions about rangers yourself.

Only you know why.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

You're doing your cross examination act again. As i'm not a defendant I can answer as I choose. It's a bit hypocritical that you point blank refuse to answer questions about rangers yourself.

Only you know why.

That'll be a no, then. Absolutely no evidence provided to back up your ridiculous claim.

GinRummy
26 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

That'll be a no, then. Absolutely no evidence provided to back up your ridiculous claim.

😁😁😁

Fozzyonthefence
59 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I think it’s safe to say you’re a Hun loving sympathiser who gets upset at the slightest criticism of this wank stain on Scottish society.  Maybe we should organise a wee whip round so you can afford the bus fare to Ibroke. 

5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I think it’s safe to say you’re a Hun loving sympathiser who gets upset at the slightest criticism of this wank stain on Scottish society.  Maybe we should organise a wee whip round so you can afford the bus fare to Ibroke. 

Anything original to say? 

Thought not.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Heard someone on the radio calling the Rangers women's team part of the 'old-firm' :facepalm:

Indeed, there is no Old Firm in women’s football.  There was Glasgow City and nobody else until a couple of years ago. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

Anything original to say? 

Thought not.

I guess **** the Huns wouldn’t be original enough for you?

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

The men's team isn't much older...

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I guess **** the Huns wouldn’t be original enough for you?

Anymore? You're on a roll, and somebody will be along to quote your post and laugh at it.😃

Pans Jambo
20 minutes ago, BRY said:

The men's team isn't much older...

:spoton:

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Anymore? You're on a roll, and somebody will be along to quote your post and laugh at it.😃

I doubt it.  Everyone is too busy laughing at you!

You wearing this badge proudly on your lapel yet?

IMG_1232.jpeg

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Spellczech
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Rangers still persevering with the 5-stars nonsense..."We bought those stars with the history"

37 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I doubt it.  Everyone is too busy laughing at you!

You wearing this badge proudly on your lapel yet?

IMG_1232.jpeg

Honestly, keep the one-liners coming. They are so original and never been posted on here before. More please!

Edited by Sir PH