Rangers v partick cup final

alicante jambo

alicante jambo

On the now sky sports being played at tynecastle. 1 - 1 good game too. Partick holding their own here.

John Findlay

Not for long. 4-1 to them in Light Blue now.

Jambo-Fox

Tynecastle looking good! Especially the pitch which looks like it’s come through the winter in excellent shape!

alicante jambo

Good experience for the partick girls being part time obviously as the time went on the fitness and sharpness of rangers has shown. Tynecastle looks beautiful btw wi the sun shining.

Bazzas right boot

Rangers players look athletic and fit, light years ahead of Partick.

Shame the woman's football is the same as the men's, the rest of the teams are just cannon fodder for the OF.

sirwalter
44 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shame the woman's football is the same as the men's, the rest of the teams are just cannon fodder for the OF.

Glasgow City..?

Oda be a JT

Was in a local boozer near the ground, decent crowd seem to have came through!

been here before

Should this thread not have a warnimg that its wummins football?

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

Glasgow City..?

All 3 of them.

Luckies1874
17 minutes ago, Squirt said:

IMG_7714.thumb.jpeg.7468db59f56702f11509087c2f024b54.jpeg

Surely no

Not sure what's worse. That or the Partick keeper......

alicante jambo

Wonder what sort of money we would make out of these games? 

1 hour ago, Squirt said:

Surely no

That's gonna be online forever now

:rofl:

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, Homme said:

That's gonna be online forever now

Remember that Celtic club shop at Love Street? That's ****** now.

:muggy:

Could we no have lifted our badge first?  Or put something over our badge to cover it up and then the rangers badge?  

that just looks like a ****ing piss take. 

Thomaso
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Tynecastle looking good! Especially the pitch which looks like it’s come through the winter in excellent shape!

Hope they didn’t cut it up….😝

SwindonJambo
3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They can afford to put out fully professional teams, that's where the athleticism comes from. It was a competitive league until they came along and pumped money into their teams that no-one else can compete with. 

jbee647
1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

1 hour ago, Squirt said:

Surely no

1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

Not a lot..

and doubt we will offer to host a final involving Rangers anymore.

Hearts not happy about this at all

Edited by jbee647

8 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

They can afford to put out fully professional teams, that's where the athleticism comes from. It was a competitive league until they came along and pumped money into their teams that no-one else can compete with. 

Just the food chain, it is what it is.

We have pumped money in now too and are better than everyone bar the OF and Glasgow City. And unless GC can keep that appeal of being non affiliated to the OF for the people of Glasgow then we will soon be better than them too.

I know one of the Rangers girls. Will see if she knows anything about it :lol:

SwindonJambo
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Just the food chain, it is what it is.

We have pumped money in now too and are better than everyone bar the OF and Glasgow City. And unless GC can keep that appeal of being non affiliated to the OF for the people of Glasgow then we will soon be better than them too.

Typical OF. They ruin and control everything they touch domestically. Glasgow City are quite a success story in being non sectarian and hopefully that my retains some appeal. But unfortunately it looks like equilibrium is going to be OF stranglehold as it has been in men's football for well over 100 years.

1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

Typical OF. They ruin and control everything they touch domestically. Glasgow City are quite a success story in being non sectarian and hopefully that my retains some appeal. But unfortunately it looks like equilibrium is going to be OF stranglehold as it has been in men's football for well over 100 years.

Are the Rangers and Celtic ladies teams sectarian? 

GinRummy
15 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Yep. 

SwindonJambo
21 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Everything about the Old Firm stinks. The World would be a far better place without them. 

3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Everything about the Old Firm stinks. The World would be a far better place without them. 

That's not what I asked. 

GinRummy
4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Any proof of this? 

It’s not a courtroom. You asked a question I gave an answer. If you’ve got solid evidence speak loudly and clearly for the jkb jury. 

BelgeJambo

Hearts Burdz are progressing.  Pretty sure we will break into the top 3 sooner rather than later 

Spellczech

Sun reporting a club statement been released about the badge being defaced in the home dressing room. Not that fussed myself but it it is sacrilege to cover one of the best badges in football with one of the worst...

Edited by Spellczech

9 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not a courtroom. You asked a question I gave an answer. If you’ve got solid evidence speak loudly and clearly for the jkb jury. 

You made the original statement that Rangers and Celtic's ladies teams were sectarian, I merely asked for proof. None has been provided, which speaks volumes. 

GinRummy
9 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

You made the original statement that Rangers and Celtic's ladies teams were sectarian, I merely asked for proof. None has been provided, which speaks volumes. 

I didn’t make a statement. 

29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I didn’t make a statement. 

You said the Rangers and Celtic ladies teams were sectarian. I asked you to provide any evidence and you have failed to do so. I think it's safe to say you were talking nonsense. 

GinRummy
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

You said the Rangers and Celtic ladies teams were sectarian. I asked you to provide any evidence and you have failed to do so. I think it's safe to say you were talking nonsense. 

I never said anything except ‘yep’ when you asked a question. Rangers and Celtic are sectarian clubs, it’s a bit sexist to say women can’t be sectarian. Why shouldn’t the ladies hate the pope and sing about catholics? 

been here before
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I never said anything except ‘yep’ when you asked a question. Rangers and Celtic are sectarian clubs, it’s a bit sexist to say women can’t be sectarian. Why shouldn’t the ladies hate the pope and sing about catholics? 

In his predictably staunch defence of all things hunnery @Sir PH has decided to go full scale Donald Finlay on your ass.

"I asked you to provide evidence and you have failed to do so" :lol:

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Any examples of the ladies teams being sectarian? 

I'd hate to think you've just flung a lazy, stereotypical soundbite out there, with absolutely nothing to back it up. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

In his predictably staunch defence of all things hunnery @Sir PH has decided to go full scale Donald Finlay on your ass.

"I asked you to provide evidence and you have failed to do so" :lol:

200w-2.gif

GinRummy
22 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Any examples of the ladies teams being sectarian? 

I'd hate to think you've just flung a lazy, stereotypical soundbite out there, with absolutely nothing to back it up. 

They are Rangers. The only difference is their sex. Stereotyping and being lazy with it, to describe bigoted, sectarian rangers is something I'm ok with so feel free to think that.

36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They are Rangers. The only difference is their sex. Stereotyping and being lazy with it, to describe bigoted, sectarian rangers is something I'm ok with so feel free to think that.

So absolutely no examples.

We'll leave it there.👍

GinRummy
3 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

We'll leave it there.👍

We'll leave it there because the rangers womens team are rangers. You do agree they are rangers?

13 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

We'll leave it there.👍

Happy to take the celtic tickets for ibrox being cancelled as an example of this 

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We'll leave it there because the rangers womens team are rangers. You do agree they are rangers?

Yip. You said the ladies team were sectarian, as were Celtic's. When asked to provide any proof of this sectarianism you've came up with absolutely nothing. No big deal.

4 minutes ago, Hesh said:

Happy to take the celtic tickets for ibrox being cancelled as an example of this 

That means the ladies team are sectarian? Can you talk me through the process of how you came to that conclusion? 

GinRummy
2 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Yip. You said the ladies team were sectarian, as were Celtic's. When asked to provide any proof of this sectarianism you've came up with absolutely nothing. No big deal.

You've then deliberately ignored my question.

Just answer- Are the rangers womens team rangers or not?

HopeDiouf

Guess someone must've said something disrespectful about The Rangers, and their defenders are out in full force.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You've then deliberately ignored my question.

Just answer- Are the rangers womens team rangers or not?

What does that even mean? Are they affiliated to Rangers? Yes, they are. That's your question answered. 

Now, can you please provide some examples of the Rangers and Celtic ladies teams being sectarian, like you said they were? Thanks.