6Nations women 2024

Angel eyes

Angel eyes

Scotland up 17-6 v wales playing well and certainly no holding back getting stuck in.

Australis

Good win for Scotland.

First win in Wales, it was end to end stuff, but we held on.

Malinga the Swinga

Was a bit worried when Welsh player lined up conversion but thankfully she put it wide. To kick ball dead at the end was madness though but Scotland won't be complaining.

Need to finish in top three to get automatic qualification to world cup and promotion to world group 1, I think season after next.

Will be harder next week v France but 7 wins in a row is good going.

Angel eyes
8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Was a bit worried when Welsh player lined up conversion but thankfully she put it wide. To kick ball dead at the end was madness though but Scotland won't be complaining.

Need to finish in top three to get automatic qualification to world cup and promotion to world group 1, I think season after next.

Think commentary said World Cup next year in England, what I’ve seen of Scotland be a shame if they didn’t qualify 

Angel eyes
8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just checked yes they’ve to effectively finish third assuming France or England are the top two……it’s between Scotland ,Italy , wales & Ireland for an automatic place …….France & England have qualified along with New Zealand & Canada 

JDK2020

First time I've watched women's rugby and I was impressed by the tenacity and determination of all the players. Great win for Scotland after a torrid closing spell. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the Welsh lass who missed the kick right at the end but Scotland were good for the win.

jack D and coke

Tell me no men watch this??

Its worse than wumans fitba ffs :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...
Angel eyes

Excellent result 17-10 keep the head next week and could get third 👍

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Just beat Ireland and it's a done deal. Ireland utterly thrashed by England, they conceded 88 points, so we have great chance.

Need to stop conceding penalties though, almost let Italy back on when game should have been out of sight with pressure we had.

Angel eyes
42 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just beat Ireland and it's a done deal. Ireland utterly thrashed by England, they conceded 88 points, so we have great chance.

Need to stop conceding penalties though, almost let Italy back on when game should have been out of sight with pressure we had.

Thought our passing was slick & quick today and ladies can hit dearie me some o they tackles were brutal 

PortyJambo
3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

3rd qualifies for next year's World Cup too. A big improvement in the last year from the Scottish women's team after being perennial wooden spoon winners in the 6N.

Angel eyes
10 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

3rd qualifies for next year's World Cup too. A big improvement in the last year from the Scottish women's team after being perennial wooden spoon winners in the 6N.

Turning professional & full time has made a significant difference even in 12months 

2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Turning professional & full time has made a significant difference even in 12months 

More money coming in too. Royal London sponsors of the first British Lions women's tour to New Zealand in 2027 are putting in money for coaches, youth development to try to ensure the squad isn't all just English.

Edited by Mikey1874

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

More money coming in too. Royal London sponsors of the first British Lions women's tour to New Zealand in 2027 are putting in money for coaches, youth development to try to ensure the squad isn't all just English.

Rugby …….erm I’d say isn’t lady like but fair play to them for giving it ago + unlike football there’s nowhere to hide on a rugby field they’ll know they’re in a game after the final whistle 👍