Your favourite ice cream?

iantjambo

John Findlay
5 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

I've been meaning to try it but forget each time!

Generally like Rum & Raisin or Coffee flavours.   Pistachio is very underrated. Shout out to both malteser, and coconut.

Very partial to Rum and Raisin too.

PortyJambo

Best ice cream I've had, gelato to be accurate I suppose, was in Florence in a wee ice cream parlour. Had the pistachio, which is one of my favourites anyway, and it was amazing.

Mary's Milk Bar in the Grassmarket does a good gelato too.

Rupert Pupkin

Turkish Delight from Elena Di Rollo’s in Musselburgh… Far better ice cream in there than Luca’a imo

Japan Jambo
On 15/03/2024 at 22:21, That thing you do said:

Being the Scottish patriot that I am, I'm partial to a very good ice cream group in Mexico called Santa Clara and their Escocés flavour. Yes, scottish flavour ice cream exists.

What do mexicans think Scotland tastes like? Vanilla, caramel, honeycomb and chocolate chips...apparently.

What does mexico thinking Scotland inspires and deserves its own flavour tell us? That they believe in us more than we do. More on that in the indy thread

Screenshot_20240315_162106_Facebook.jpg

That sounds pretty good to be fair

heartsfan
On 16/03/2024 at 20:38, I P Knightley said:

Pistachio please.

This! Best ice cream ever. Cherry a close second.

Jannetta's in St.Andrews in Summer .... stand in the queue for ages saying am gonna try this and that ..... then get to the front and the person asks what would you like and I just can't help myself ...... Scoop of Pistachio and a scoop of Cherry please! 😂🤣😂