Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Big Hearts initiative has been completely ignored by the media . If you Google it , not one national paper has picked up the story . What a shitty media we have in this country 

more interested in trying to justify why we shouldn’t have had an equal split.

the rats have gone quiet on that now 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ricardo Quaresma
19 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Good news doesn't sell

You can be sure we'd have got slaughtered by all & sundry  if we hadn't sold out our allocation though.  

Apparently not

DR and the Sun, nothing but assaults and killers, man

No cute stories about puppies or hamsters; nowt :lol:

Don't read, they're only going to skew your view on things

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Lone Striker
47 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Big Hearts initiative has been completely ignored by the media . If you Google it , not one national paper has picked up the story . What a shitty media we have in this country 

Too many lazy journos with a weegie agenda.  Even the Hootsmon and Evening Hobo are like that now too.

15 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Good news doesn't sell. 

You can be sure we'd have got slaughtered by all & sundry  if we hadn't sold out our allocation though.  

They sure as hell would have. 

Wouldn't put it past them to make  some smarmy comments  in match reports about "Hearts had to give away free tickets due to poor uptake by  fans" with no acknowledgement of what the actual  scenario was.   

I can see why Joel Sked launched the Hearts Standard. Everything else is useless and a waste of time  if its proper Hearts stuff you're interested in.

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

‘Ticket Exchange OPEN’ 😂

Aberdeen are sitting on 9000 sales 😩  12:30 is a shocking KO time for them.

I agree. Fecking disgrace of a time to ask them to get to hampden for a semi final. I will be honest i dont have much time for them but it just sums scottish football.

13 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Too many lazy journos with a weegie agenda.  Even the Hootsmon and Evening Hobo are like that now too.

Wouldn't put it past them to make  some smarmy comments  in match reports about "Hearts had to give away free tickets due to poor uptake by  fans" with no acknowledgement of what the actual  scenario was.   

I can see why Joel Sked launched the Hearts Standard. Everything else is useless and a waste of time  if its proper Hearts stuff you're interested in.

Already had that from a few Huns I know. I pointed out the contrast being is that they’d rather kill their own granny for their selfish endeavours than help out like minded fans…

fabienleclerq
12 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

I agree. Fecking disgrace of a time to ask them to get to hampden for a semi final. I will be honest i dont have much time for them but it just sums scottish football.

It's 3 hours away. They choose to live in the arse end of nowhere. 

Early kick offs don't suit them, late kick offs don't suit them..... just a bunch of excuse making diddies,  third biggest😂😂

Hibs and the two dundee teams would top that crowd

Lone Striker
7 minutes ago, Fejka said:

Already had that from a few Huns I know. I pointed out the contrast being is that they’d rather kill their own granny for their selfish endeavours than help out like minded fans…

Well done.👍  Its amazing how gullible some OF fans are, believing everything  that the likes of Keith Jackson write about other clubs

One five
2 hours ago, livi said:
BIG HEARTS COMMUNITY TRUST 
Semi-final
Some insights into the people we’ve been in contact with over the past few days. 💬👩‍👦‍👦Last week they had no plans for the semi-final, now they have their tickets sorted, and look forward to making happy family memories supporting HeartofMidlothianFC at Hampden. ❤️🏟️ This is a small part of what Jambos have helped us achieve - absolutely incredible, thank you! 👏 #Peoplewithbighearts #morethanfootball
437954592_844490177723510_20516653692677

438330771_844490207723507_77043942285239

437187420_844490197723508_55965060938698

436499936_844490184390176_15742975204924

Had a bit of a lump I my throat reading this , so proud to be a Hearts fan what a club ♥️

alicante jambo
10 minutes ago, One five said:

Had a bit of a lump I my throat reading this , so proud to be a Hearts fan what a club ♥️

Well said. Im the same it breaks your heart. Hopefully the people being taken to the game through big hearts enjoy their day.

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

I would like to think the reason they have not reported it is down to embarrassment at their previous articles , but I know you could not mark their necks with a blowtorch . The fact is there is no benefit to Rangers in printing a good news story , so why bother ? The fact that hundreds of people who are struggling now get to attend will not interest them in the slightest . Would have at least expected someone like Jamie Borthwick at WTV to do something on it but ho hum . Nobody really watches or reads their shit outside of the west coast anyway 

Scott Monument
33 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Any media outlets covering the Big Hearts story???

What are the bets?

I would rather the media outlets don’t bother we are going about this in our own dignified way we don’t need to shout from the rooftops  leave that to hibs,Celtic and rangers 

Armageddon
4 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

I would rather the media outlets don’t bother we are going about this in our own dignified way we don’t need to shout from the rooftops  leave that to hibs,Celtic and rangers 

Nah I disagree, I think it shows those outside of football what our club is all about.  This is more than football.

jambos1976

Any spares going for semi-final, looking for 2 seated together,  even 1 adult 1 child would be great?

kingantti1874
43 minutes ago, jambos1976 said:

Any spares going for semi-final, looking for 2 seated together,  even 1 adult 1 child would be great?

they are still a few for sale if you have even the most light of purchase history’s 

Edited by kingantti1874

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, jambos1976 said:

My mate just phoned me a couple of hours ago to say he was on his way down to the ticket office to get tickets for him and his daughter as he managed to get the day off, still tickets available. Only disappoint was I couldn’t get him on our bus☹️

Jambo Buckets

Thought the club might have released some of the bottom rows that haven't been on sale yet as well to give people the choice. The upper south stand is better seats but those rows at the front will be visible on TV. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, Jambo Buckets said:

Thought the club might have released some of the bottom rows that haven't been on sale yet as well to give people the choice. The upper south stand is better seats but those rows at the front will be visible on TV. 

If they not sold it's probably not a bad idea leaving them empty so fans can put flags there 

Front 3 rows at Hampden are just about the worst view you can get at any ground in Scotland!No problem with Hearts leaving them empty unless the demand increases.

Mikey1874
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Is the TO open until 5pm today?

Yes

9-11.30 tomorrow 

Gorgie_Rules

Is that every section that was offered to us now been up on sale at some point?

Looks like sales of 19,250ish meaning there will be ~1,750 empty seats which are bottom and top rows of the sections behind the goal plus a handful in H6 if they dont sell?

Phenomenal effort and hopefully gives the players a lift.

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Is that every section that was offered to us now been up on sale at some point?

Looks like sales of 19,250ish meaning there will be ~1,750 empty seats which are bottom and top rows of the sections behind the goal plus a handful in H6 if they dont sell?

Phenomenal effort and hopefully gives the players a lift.

We saw in the Hartley semi final what a full Hearts end can do for the team 

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

We saw in the Hartley semi final what a full Hearts end can do for the team 

brilliant support🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏for tomorrow.....

maltese jambo

Can I purchase tickets at ticket office tomorrow? 

Not sure if I'm going to be able to go until tomorrow probably.

Edited by maltese jambo

Philfigo
1 hour ago, stevie said:

Front 3 rows at Hampden are just about the worst view you can get at any ground in Scotland!No problem with Hearts leaving them empty unless the demand increases.

I got stuck there for the final vs Rnagers spent the whole game watching it on the big screen behind me as you can't see anything when play at other end of the pitch.

Daveandal
1 minute ago, maltese jambo said:

Yes. Think the office is open until 11am tomorrow.

Kalamazoo Jambo
2 minutes ago, maltese jambo said:

IMG_2113.jpeg

maltese jambo
Just now, Daveandal said:

Yes. Think the office is open until 11am tomorrow.

Thanks, alternatively if anyone selling I may be interested

Jambomuzz

Is anyone on one of the buses heading to the record factory pre match tomorrow? Could you drop me a reply here or PM?

flecktimus
6 minutes ago, Grinder said:

Any chance of a dot count dot counters?🇱🇻🇱🇻👍👍

I count 67

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, Grinder said:

Any chance of a dot count dot counters?🇱🇻🇱🇻👍👍

South

J1 5

I6 1

I4 1

I2 1

H6 56

H5 13

Corner 

H3 4

H1 1

East

G3 2

G2 1

G1 1

F7 9

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, Mdoug79 said:

Is that 67 of the total 21k left?? 

No, some seats haven’t been released (mainly top and botttom rows)

Daveandal

Dot count update.

We have sold a minimum of 55 tickets since 10pm last night. Probably closer to 80 as section H6 seems to be replacing sold seats rather quickly with new seats.

I make there is Currently 99 available to buy online.

Taking we were fairly sure we were at 19.2k as an absolute minimum at 10pm yesterday we must be around the 19.3k now.

With the ticket office open tomorrow morning its not beyond possibility we will be over 19.5k on the day. Completely justifying the clubs stance on a 50/50 split.

Daveandal

99 does not mean we are 99 away from a sell out. See Kalamazoos post.

Grinder
51 minutes ago, flecktimus said:

I count 67

👍👍👍👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, jambali said:

Is this about the Prestonpanzers again? 

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, Daveandal said:

99 does not mean we are 99 away from a sell out. See Kalamazoos post.

It is if they only release those 99 for sale and they get snapped up 😁

1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

No, some seats haven’t been released (mainly top and botttom rows)

they leave out bottom rows in European games too.  At Hampden bottom row are horrendous so good shout by the club . It will be jammed with nearly 20,000 of us there. Incredible by all. Enjoy tomorrow everybody. Hopefully we get rewarded with a win. 

periodictabledancer
31 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Is this about the Prestonpanzers again? 

😂