Sibbick call up

Clerry Jambo

Diadora Van Basten

When Sibbick is good, he’s really good like he was against Celtic.

Ghana game should be good experience for him. They look like they have some very good players in their team. 

13 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How exactly is it deserved?  He’s got this call up by getting splinters on the bench every week!  Hope it’s good for his confidence but let’s not pretend he’s become Beckenbauer overnight.  He might be good enough for Uganda but he’s still not good enough for Hearts.  Hopefully by some miracle he can kick on from this but I doubt it and doubt he will still be with us at the start of next season. 

Of course its deserved.  When Toby is on his game he plays really well, like against Celtic. I was waiting for one of his haters to post. There were far too many positive comments considering the stick he gets on here.

Daveandal
16 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Of course its deserved.  When Toby is on his game he plays really well, like against Celtic. I was waiting for one of his haters to post. There were far too many positive comments considering the stick he gets on here.

Imagine coming on a thread to have a dig.... strange way to support the club IMO. 

On his day he is a great player. I think the guy you were replying to must be a riot at Christmas and parties.

Fozzyonthefence
15 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That’s the problem, he’s very rarely on his game and has far too many brainfarts.  I guess Naismith must be a hater too then since he’s nowhere near the starting 11 when everyone is fit.  

Gundermann

Pleased for him. Onwards and upwards.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
3 hours ago, CMc said:

Ghana game should be good experience for him. They look like they have some very good players in their team. 

it’s Ghana be great for him, he’s really comoresing onto his game

Red Card Ref
3 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

That’s the problem, he’s very rarely on his game and has far too many brainfarts.  I guess Naismith must be a hater too then since he’s nowhere near the starting 11 when everyone is fit.  

He's not 'nowhere near the first team'. He's played 23 games this season. He's not been as on form as he was for a long spell last season, but that's to be expected if he's mostly on the bench. Aye, he's not a starter in many peoples eyes (including mine), but nae need for making out like he's rubbish. I'd say we're fortunate to have someone with his attributes on the bench.

Plus, that goal against Hibs was the stuff of dreams!

No Idle Talk

I never knew Uganda was the international team he was eligible for. Good for him. I like Toby Sibbick, I think he's a good player. 

• 3 weeks later...
Bungalow Bill

Toby is now an international player. Substitute in Uganda’s 4-0 defeat to Comoros, then started against Ghana - 2-2. 

Craig Herbertson

Good news. Well done. Is this the most internationals ever in a Hearts team?

6 hours ago, Craig Herbertson said:

Good news. Well done. Is this the most internationals ever in a Hearts team?

I think 2005 we had more. But has to be right up there.

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Toby is now an international player. Substitute in Uganda’s 4-0 defeat to Comoros, then started against Ghana - 2-2. 

This can only help when it comes to recruitment. 

Playing for Hearts can lead to international recognition