Sibbick call up

Clerry Jambo

jambo-in-furness

Well deserved, love the big guy, have done ever since his Hearts debut against the Huns.

BigAlim

Well done Toby! Another Ugandan international running riot at Fester 

IMG_2163.jpeg

Uncle Buck

I’ll love you until my heart breaks…

jamboinglasgow
40 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Well done Toby! Another Ugandan international running riot at Fester 

IMG_2163.jpeg

All three Hearts players called up by Uganda have scored at Easter Road. Uche Ikpeazu was called up Uganda in March 2020 but didn't play due to Covid calling the games off.

Well done Toby, always good to see our players get international recognition. 

Bazzas right boot

Well done lad.

Absolutely brilliant for him! Hopefully he's on cloud 9 getting an international call up and getting to welcome his wee one into the world. 

When Kent is back fit, I think Naismith could keep Toby in the team. We all know that confidence is the make/break aspect of his game. Everything is going right for the lad, really want to see if we can capitalise on it. Having two ball playing CBs either side of Kent could be exactly what we've needed in our defence all season. 

I want to see him doing Zaliukas like runs with the ball. He's got it in his game. :) 

Superb, well done.   Hope he gets a game.   Will watch some highlights. 

upgotheheads

Great news, that will raise his profile and boost his value to us and himself. It will also make his detractors think.

Polonia Gorgie

Made up for him. Hope it works out well, great for us too having another internationalist in the squad. 

brawlad74

Congrats Toby 👏

ShedBoy

Thrilled for the lad. Absolutely delighted for him 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Absolutely brilliant for him! Hopefully he's on cloud 9 getting an international call up and getting to welcome his wee one into the world. 

When Kent is back fit, I think Naismith could keep Toby in the team. We all know that confidence is the make/break aspect of his game. Everything is going right for the lad, really want to see if we can capitalise on it. Having two ball playing CBs either side of Kent could be exactly what we've needed in our defence all season. 

I want to see him doing Zaliukas like runs with the ball. He's got it in his game. :) 

I agree. IF and when we play a back 3 I'd like to see Sibbick, Kent and Rowles. Kingsley has been great and he's really impressed with his ability to plug in pretty much anywhere actoss the back, but Sibbick's pace and size are a good asset.

I have a lot of believe in him and i just wish he showed his best side more often.

Uganda call up hopefully boosts his confidence.

i8hibsh

Just a cheeky call up n that in'it

:love:

tian447

Uganda do great Toby! 

Another international player who wears the maroon. :yas:

The Treasurer

Another player becomes an international after playing for Hearts

Can only be good for us attracting new players. 

Congratulations Toby, you've earned it 

manaliveits105

Congratulations Toby 

another "King of Scotland" in Uganda 

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Great news, that will raise his profile and boost his value to us and himself. It will also make his detractors think.

You think? 😂

Tams bird

Excellent. Can only be good for Toby and the club.

Jamstomorrow

Conrats Toby.   Don't get injured whilst you are away.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
9 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I agree. IF and when we play a back 3 I'd like to see Sibbick, Kent and Rowles. Kingsley has been great and he's really impressed with his ability to plug in pretty much anywhere actoss the back, but Sibbick's pace and size are a good asset.

I have a lot of believe in him and i just wish he showed his best side more often.

Uganda call up hopefully boosts his confidence.

Rowles was bought to be sold, perhaps as early as this summer but if not, likely next.

Kingsley is 29, I’d be getting him on an extended deal so he can end his playing days here.  He has shown he is excellent at CB

And well done to Toby, hopefully he can kick on further with this too

Edited by Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Well done Toby. Deserved.  Can the haters now lay off him. He's done well to get this call up. 

Oda be a JT

Congratulations and good luck TS

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Well done Toby. Deserved.  Can the haters now lay off him. He's done well to get this call up. 

How exactly is it deserved?  He’s got this call up by getting splinters on the bench every week!  Hope it’s good for his confidence but let’s not pretend he’s become Beckenbauer overnight.  He might be good enough for Uganda but he’s still not good enough for Hearts.  Hopefully by some miracle he can kick on from this but I doubt it and doubt he will still be with us at the start of next season.