Ryan Garcia boxer

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Wtf is going on with this lad seems like full mental breakdown being played out over social media.Hope to **** someone gets a grip of him soon and helps him out meant to be fighting Devin Haney soon as well , no way that should be going ahead now.

Boys lost the plot. As you say no way this fight should be going ahead. I’ve had a few people say he’s just trolling to sell the fight but I don’t think the stuff he’s saying is to sell any fight, he’s all over the place. He definitely needs help and with the money he’s made doesn’t really need to be going in the ring and taking anymore punches. 

Greedy Jambo
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Wtf is going on with this lad seems like full mental breakdown being played out over social media.Hope to **** someone gets a grip of him soon and helps him out meant to be fighting Devin Haney soon as well , no way that should be going ahead now.

He took time off due to mental health, then recently admitted to drinking and smoking weed. 

If I had to guess, he's just not had the right people around him, too much money, and a party lifestyle. 

vegas-voss
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He took time off due to mental health, then recently admitted to drinking and smoking weed. 

If I had to guess, he's just not had the right people around him, too much money, and a party lifestyle. 

Aye he could do with someone to help him out right now.Some of the shit he is coming out with is bonkers and quite disturbing

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Aye he could do with someone to help him out right now.Some of the shit he is coming out with is bonkers and quite disturbing

For sure, he's like Conor McGregor in that regard, drinking whisky and taking cocaine, acting weird and losing to fighters he shouldn't be. 

Garcia would do well to just take a few big money nonsense fights and retire. 

I doubt Jake Paul would even take the fight though, even if Garcia is half his weight and messed up in the head. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

17 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

a lot of folk arguing he's using it as an out from the Haney fight?

vegas-voss
22 minutes ago, droid said:

a lot of folk arguing he's using it as an out from the Haney fight?

Surely easier ways to get out a fight

1 hour ago, escobri said:

He's got his sights on the Pope, should please alot on here.

I'm sure Il Papa is shitting himself. 

4 hours ago, escobri said:

He's got his sights on the Pope, should please alot on here.

:leveinproblem:

Greedy Jambo

There's a video of him on tik tok now saying that he's had all his bank accounts frozen and that he's ok, "i'm not dead"

Loads of things about him and Bohemian Grove too 🤣

Generic Username

He's only a hop, skip and a jump from completing Qanon bingo by saying Joe Biden is a hologram 

vegas-voss
11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There's a video of him on tik tok now saying that he's had all his bank accounts frozen and that he's ok, "i'm not dead"

Loads of things about him and Bohemian Grove too 🤣

He has now said he will no longer talk about anything other than boxing on social media and he will definitely be fighting Haney.This guy is not mentally right and should not be fighting.