Coming at cha - its a segue....

Templeton Peck

Templeton Peck

Listening to your own music.....

Whats he most diverse music change you've went through.....

I've just stepped from John Lennon "Just sitting here watching" to "Rock with you" by Michael Jackson

Both great.

BTW when are you allowed to like Michael Jackson?

this_is_my_story
Listening to your own music.....

Whats he most diverse music change you've went through.....

I've just stepped from John Lennon "Just sitting here watching" to "Rock with you" by Michael Jackson

Both great.

BTW when are you allowed to like Michael Jackson?

Braw tune!

As far as Whacko is concerned, it's a shame that he might be better remembered for his 'off-field' exploits rather than his many, many great tunes.

Having said that, it's even more of a shame for his victims - but it won't stop me from loving a lot of his music.

Templeton Peck

I don't doubt he's enjoyed the company of kids. i followed the case closely and thought he should have been convicted at the time. i guess he's paying now.

but catchy songs are catchy songs.

chester copperpot
I don't doubt he's enjoyed the company of kids. i followed the case closely and thought he should have been convicted at the time. i guess he's paying now.

but catchy songs are catchy songs.

He didn't deny the fact he enjoyed company of kids, he denied the fact that he was doing other things with them. I know what you meant, just wanted to clear that up though.

For the record, I think he was innocent, remember he hasn't lived in the real world like 99.9% of us. Just IMO though.

this_is_my_story
He didn't deny the fact he enjoyed company of kids, he denied the fact that he was doing other things with them. I know what you meant, just wanted to clear that up though.

For the record, I think he was innocent, remember he hasn't lived in the real world like 99.9% of us. Just IMO though.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't he settle out of court with some of the victims' families? If so, that wouldn't seem like the actions of an innocent man.

this_is_my_story
yeah, but's what the most diverse songs you have moved from. Own up.

'I don't know what it is' by Sined Roza to 'When Doves Cry' by Prince. Is that diverse enough for ya?:)

chester copperpot
Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't he settle out of court with some of the victims' families? If so, that wouldn't seem like the actions of an innocent man.

Ach I'm not defending him, lets get back to the OP.

I have went from Utah Saints to Pink Floyd many a time. :)

Templeton Peck

let me go and look up and listen.

4th July Astbury Park for me. I may be a bit drunk.

this_is_my_story
Ach I'm not defending him, lets get back to the OP.

I have went from Utah Saints to Pink Floyd many a time. :)

And I'm not attacking him!! My first album was Thriller when I was about ten, even loved him back then (I dare say the feeling would have been mutual!) and still, to this day, think his tunes are fantastic.

And if you're into your Utah Saints, have a wee listen to this, much better than that pishy remix that was re-issued recently:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/130778096/Utah_Saints_-_Something_Good__Van_She_Tech_Mix_.mp3

chester copperpot
And I'm not attacking him!! My first album was Thriller when I was about ten, even loved him back then (I dare say the feeling would have been mutual!) and still, to this day, think his tunes are fantastic.

And if you're into your Utah Saints, have a wee listen to this, much better than that pishy remix that was re-issued recently:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/130778096/Utah_Saints_-_Something_Good__Van_She_Tech_Mix_.mp3

I know about the original man, I grew up with that stuff. Great track.

Archived