Ellis Simms

ollie2004

AndrewB

Shame his teammate has scored two own goals.  Oops.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Mikey1874

• Hansel

• DalryJambo

By The Light..
On 06/03/2024 at 11:07, briever said:

You dont want govt to regulate business (enjoyed your energy bills in the last 2yrs have you?) or force them to actually pay taxes?

The gov do regulate energy bills for the public, you paid maybe ~28p KwH maximum for electric, I was being quoted 120p with £20 daily standing charge for commercial electric in hospitality, managed to get 75p and £6 standing then had to pay £5k to end the 1yr contract early after 6 months, now in 36p 2Yr contract that we can't cancel.

Ellis Simms worth £7 or 8M easy and that's what we need to be spending if we are replacing Shanks this summer. Miovski anyone....

Edited by By The Light..

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, By The Light.. said:

The gov do regulate energy bills for the public, you paid maybe ~28p KwH maximum for electric, I was being quoted 120p with £20 daily standing charge for commercial electric in hospitality, managed to get 75p and £6 standing then had to pay £5k to end the 1yr contract early after 6 months, now in 36p 2Yr contract that we can't cancel.

Ellis Simms worth £7 or 8M easy and that's what we need to be spending if we are replacing Shanks this summer. Miovski anyone....

I see it's April the first today.

On 27/02/2024 at 18:05, DalryJambo said:

I don't know to be honest. But, for some reason, I feel the world is to slanted towards companies fleecing money out of us and benefitting from everyone's vanities and weaknesses.

Rather than lining the pockets of big businesses, if governments could put regulations in place to protect people maybe we'd all end up in a better place? 

Or maybe all of us who can behave responsibly will end up having our freedoms even further restricted by more rafts of legislation aimed at protecting those that can't.