Christian Nade

jamborich

jamborich

Just watched sky sports saw him scoring a winner for Sheffield united against arsenal what do you think aye or nay

Remember it well . Bit of a screamer . Not as good as all of his goals against Hibs for various teams though . That laddie just loved slaying the vermin 

Tommy Brown

Hibs fans would sing "You're just a fat Eddie Murphy"

Managed to score sa couple of winners

I always think of him scoring the winner at ER in Scottish Cup tie for Raith.

Makes me grin thinking of vermin spitting "****ing Christian Nade":lol:

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/newplayers/h01810.html

He played with a lot of lower clubs after us.

Was a lazy ******* but made a good impact.

i8 verdict = good *****

Edited by i8hibsh

johnking123

Remember him losing it against Dundee united.  Talk a bull charging 😆. Swear steam was coming out his ears. Think he only got a yellow running through the lad.

Zen Jambo
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hibs fans would sing "You're just a fat Eddie Murphy"

Managed to score sa couple of winners

I always think of him scoring the winner at ER in Scottish Cup tie for Raith.

Makes me grin thinking of vermin spitting "****ing Christian Nade":lol:

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/newplayers/h01810.html

He played with a lot of lower clubs after us.

The daft wee racists.

Dr. Dolittle is about right for the . 

Not a great goalscorer but was actually surprisingly fast for his size and technically decent. Probably poor overall for us but scored goals against Hibs and especially the scrappy tap in at ER made me fall down 3 rows celebrating so that's how I like to remember him 👌

RustyRightPeg

Would take him back yeah. Bit of a Plan B for Shanks. Knows the league and club too, gives Tagawa a bit breathing space to settle too.

2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Would take him back yeah. Bit of a Plan B for Shanks. Knows the league and club too, gives Tagawa a bit breathing space to settle too.

:laugh:

Utter garbage and stinking attitude. 

10k a week(reportedly) for 8 goals in 83 apps.

Gets an easy time for scoring against Hibs. 

Edited by Chaps

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, jamborich said:

Just watched sky sports saw him scoring a winner for Sheffield united against arsenal what do you think aye or nay

I'd hope we're looking for better (and younger) in the next transfer window! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hope he is keeping well these days, went through a bad patch in life

SeaOfMaroon

I remember he went through a little run of scoring against Hibs while they were in championship, certainly felt like he scored regularly against them

the posh bit
1 hour ago, Chaps said:

Bit of a deviant with the 'barely legals' too. 

Bull's-eye

Met the guy once and he bought me a drink. Only player to admit trying to eat his way out of the club.

Legend in my book  😜

A very nice guy who got some crucial goals for us but not enough for a striker. He was going through quite a battle IIRC. 

From what I remember, I felt like he was going to be a revelation after seeing him in the 4-2 win over Rangers. He didn't score that day, but my recollection was that Rangers couldn't contain him and he was a huge threat. That was such a frustrating team that year. Larry Kingston in particular.

37 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Met the guy once and he bought me a drink. Only player to admit trying to eat his way out of the club.

Legend in my book  😜

Brilliant.

I loved his run of goals against Hibs - the more they abused him, the better he played. Did he score a hat-trick for Dumbarton against them? 

And there was one match he had a message for the Hibs fans on his T-shirt for when he scored against them, as he duly did. 

superjack
2 hours ago, Chaps said:

That's where I am. I'll never forgive him for the dynamo Zagreb match. The lazy shite never left the centre circle.

He was a bit meh-negmatic but I liked him. And as others have said he liked to score against Lochend Crackpipe.

HopeDiouf

Like the guy at the time.  Generally struggled for fitness tho - which was no surprise given (iirc) we found out later he was partying in Paris on Saturday nights and getting back into Edinburgh just about in time for training Monday morning.  😅

Gundermann

Did he not bully the Dons defence one day? Seem to mind him bulldozing through and them falling to the side like skittles.

A shame it didn't work out for him here. Would have been good if we'd got Neil Warnock around the same time. Probably could have got a tune out of him. From what Warnock has said, we gave the job to Csaba instead, so he was in the running!!

1 hour ago, superjack said:

That's where I am. I'll never forgive him for the dynamo Zagreb match. The lazy shite never left the centre circle.

Just reading the thread from the start and wondered how far I'd scroll before I saw a reference to Zagreb away!

The sweat was literally pishing out of him that night. Really was a dreadful individual performance. Unacceptable from a professional footballer in truth. 

He absolutely hated Hibs, so that makes him an exceptionally good ***** in my books. 

Even when he was at Raith Rovers, he hated them.  Taking abuse at Easter Road about being fat, scores an injury time equaliser, and shows them what he's all about. 

JS47937405.jpg

P.S. Nice to see they were dressing as seats, even back then! 

Rubbish signing that gets glorified for a few goals against hibs when here and after he left. 

41 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Rubbish signing that gets glorified for a few goals against hibs when here and after he left. 

What's not to glorify about that exactly?

2 hours ago, Chimp said:

What's not to glorify about that exactly?

Good point in fairness. The bad outweighs the good though. 

AC Mallin_51

Uche was better

hope he’s well though heard he’s had a rough time of it recently 

colinmorewasgash

Raith Rovers used to train at Dalgety Bay Leisure Centre with mcGlynn in charge and he would often be there doing weights etc afterwards, as nade was leaving with another guy can't remember his name, he spotted my son and his mates having kick about and asked if they could join in. I was going to pick son up and noticed it was nade as I saw him going into his car, and saw him about in area at shops now and again, son told me they had kickabout as he recognised him and got him to sign his top, then he was chatting to the kids after. Tom Ritchie was there same day funny enough at leisure centre.

8 hours ago, Ari Gold said:

Good point in fairness. The bad outweighs the good though. 

Yeah would agree. Definitely not worth the wages he was reportedly on.