soonbe110
44 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Plenty tickets available

Gorgie - 38

Wheatfield - 153

Roseburn - 645

Main - 117

Total - 953

Always the case when we play them at home. Plenty of season ticket holders hoping TE opens as well I’d bet. 

Saint Jambo
25 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Always the case when we play them at home. Plenty of season ticket holders hoping TE opens as well I’d bet. 

Don't think TE has been opening for games against the OF. Presumably to avoid the increased risk of away fans in the home end.

I'd think there is a fair chance we sell out the remaining tickets, especially if we get a positive result against either Rangers or Hibs to keep enthusiasm high.

Randy Marsh
40 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Available to 15 loyalty points and over. 

Same as the last match against them. That's way too high IMO as we didn't sell out.  Should have been dropped to 5.

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Same as the last match against them. That's way too high IMO as we didn't sell out.  Should have been dropped to 5.

5 + a buying history wider than just Hearts v Celtic would be a good failsafe

Weebroon98

hopefully a couple of good results on saturday and wednesday and we can shift these

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Be a crying shame if this wasnt sold out, the team really deserve it

Fxxx the SPFL

Previously families probably avoided this game due their animal fans but they only get 580 now and at the last game they were quiet as feck

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Don't think TE has been opening for games against the OF. Presumably to avoid the increased risk of away fans in the home end.

I'd think there is a fair chance we sell out the remaining tickets, especially if we get a positive result against either Rangers or Hibs to keep enthusiasm high.

TE hasn’t been opening for these games because it only opens when it sells out.  Good chance it will this time though.   I’d imagine it will be the same points threshold for TE as general walk up sales so I don’t see that being a problem.

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Crazy to think that you could have attended 14 home games in the past two seasons and not be able to buy a ticket.

Gorgie_Rules

Wasn’t so long ago we would give them the full Roseburn stand and we would fail to sell out the other 3.

Regardless of how many are sold between now and the game its great to see the majority of the Roseburn have Hearts fans in it with those animals down to the one section.

Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Crazy to think that you could have attended 14 home games in the past two seasons and not be able to buy a ticket.

Correct its a total farce.  You would have thought the club might have learnt from the first match.  I mean you only get 20 loyalty points for a season ticket.😂

SuperAustin
4 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

I’m sure if you emailed the ticket offfice they would sort it for you 

Surely the club can lower the loyalty point threshold and allow for more Hearts fans in.

Not difficult really. 

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Lunacy tbh.

1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

I’m sure if you emailed the ticket offfice they would sort it for you 

I have a season ticket so it doesn't affect me directly but it seems a ridiculously high number of points needed for non-season ticket holders (of which many will have gone to a few games each season I'm sure).

Doctor FinnBarr
13 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Thats exactly where I'm at and the wife is one less. Surely canny be that hard for the TO to check that we've both attended 6 home games this season none of which involved Celtic! Firestick TV it is then.

The club get a lot of things right but 15 plus loyalty points isn't it. Shambles locking our fans out because of fear celtic will get in. 

Get it to 5 with a sensible check of games attended. 

David McCaig
2 hours ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Thats exactly where I'm at and the wife is one less. Surely canny be that hard for the TO to check that we've both attended 6 home games this season none of which involved Celtic! Firestick TV it is then.

Surely the TO have some discretion if you email them.

CARDIFFBOY

I am so looking forward to this one, flying up next Friday and hoping we smash them on the Sunday, the form we are in we must surely have a great chance! HHGH Terry 

AC Mallin_51
19 hours ago, Walrus said:

Available to 15 loyalty points and over. 

I mean, I get why they do it but I have a bad feeling this may stop us from getting a sellout, which is disappointing because unless there was a negative result in the derby I can’t see why people would not be desperate to get to this one 

This points threshold for old firm games is starting to defy logic and is actually potentially costing us money.

How hard can it be to make it so you can buy a ticket if you have attended 5 home non Celtic games. We’d lock

our own fans out of a title decider against the old firm.

There will be the odd Celtic fan in the home stands next Sunday, like there will be jambos in the rangers end on sat. If a celtic fan wants to celebrate a goal then that’s what the police are there for 

19 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

hopefully a couple of good results on saturday and wednesday and we can shift these

They'd probably be gone already if the LP threshold wasn't so high.

The club need to lower it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Probably not many Celtic fans want to come right now, they seem to be walking away the Rangers way

The loyalty points threshold is daft. I'm a prime example. I moved back to Scotland last summer after many years away. I can't go every week, as much as I'd like to. I have built up eight loyalty points and I'd like to buy a ticket for this game!

22 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Plenty tickets available

Gorgie - 38

Wheatfield - 153

Roseburn - 645

Main - 117

Total - 953

Gorgie - 24

Wheatfield - 106

Roseburn - 527

Main - 85

Total - 742

billybalfour

Going by the comments on here most seem to think the LP's have been set too high(I agree).

Would it not be sensible for the club to explain the logic behind it as it seems quite a few fans with decent LP records are missing out.

There must be very few Celtic/Rangers fans who have built up more than 5 points over the last 2 seasons.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

Going by the comments on here most seem to think the LP's have been set too high(I agree).

Would it not be sensible for the club to explain the logic behind it as it seems quite a few fans with decent LP records are missing out.

There must be very few Celtic/Rangers fans who have built up more than 5 points over the last 2 seasons.

Has anyone asked them?

billybalfour
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Has anyone asked them?

I would have thought so.If I was in that situation I would.Possible they wouldn't know who to direct the question to as I wouldn't.

Not sure if a query to the TO would be the correct procedure ?

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

I would have thought so.If I was in that situation I would.Possible they wouldn't know who to direct the question to as I wouldn't.

Not sure if a query to the TO would be the correct procedure ?

I think it would be a god place to start.  You would hope that the TO would understand why their own rules are in place.  

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think it would be a god place to start.  You would hope that the TO would understand why their own rules are in place.  

This precisely, instead of whipping up a storm on here contact the TO. It would be possible then to post that info on here too.

I've not attended a Hearts v Celtic match in years, my buying history this season & last is all friendlies & cat B games yet I wouldn't be able to buy a ticket due to the current threshold despite these games almost never selling out. Surely must be a better way to regulate it than such a high threshold? A 5 point total with a background check over buying history would make more sense than locking fans out the game..

heartsfc_fan

Lowering it to 5 LP plus checking if a supporter has at least attended 3 games this season seems most sensible...

dannymack
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Better sell out. According to these chumps there will be swathes of empty seats where those horrible *******s would have been...

https://celtsarehere.com/confirmed-celtic-tynecastle-away-allocation-shocker/

Imagine if we all boycotted the game and stood on the Plaza/McLeod St/Gorgie Road... just for the sake of it.

c16b0b7087905776c24465c2ac88fef4.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Better sell out. According to these chumps there will be swathes of empty seats where those horrible *******s would have been...

They have a cheek. We are seeing more and more swathes of empty seats at Parkhead with every passing game.

21 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

The funniest bit is where they talk about how badly away fans are treated- are they including the pig pen we get through there in those comments.

Jack Torrance
38 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Imagine if we all boycotted the game and stood on the Plaza/McLeod St/Gorgie Road... just for the sake of it.

c16b0b7087905776c24465c2ac88fef4.jpg

I'd happily buy a ticket then stand there just to noise them up 😆

26 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

They have a cheek. We are seeing more and more swathes of empty seats at Parkhead with every passing game.

20 minutes ago, bigdav said:

The funniest bit is where they talk about how badly away fans are treated- are they including the pig pen we get through there in those comments.

I'm not sure where to start with that "article". Absolutely deluded self-entitled pricks.

Edited by Jack Torrance

23 hours ago, Hannibal said:

Gorgie - 24

Wheatfield - 106

Roseburn - 527

Main - 85

Total - 742

Gorgie - 21

Wheatfield - 97

Roseburn - 506

Main - 74

Total - 698

9 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

Gorgie - 21

Wheatfield - 97

Roseburn - 506

Main - 74

Total - 698

Surely shift these with over a week to go

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Surely shift these with over a week to go

If they do they do and if they don't they don't! All I care a out is I'll be there

22 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

If they do they do and if they don't they don't! All I care a out is I'll be there

Agreed🤣

merseyjambo

They clearly suffer from selective amnesia. They were the first club to start cutting back away allocations. Now they complain because they’re being treated unfairly. 

Away allocations in the EPL where they think is their rightful place start at about 5% or there about. By my reckoning what we’re giving them is 5%. By that we should also be offered at least 3k tickets at their Piggery.

As for the line about finding provincial clubs. Hearts fans have put more money into their club than those entitled cretins ever will.

Feck them.

Jamborose
On 21/02/2024 at 03:49, Doctor FinnBarr said:

can ST holders not buy for this game for bonafide Jambos